It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia names pilot who shot down MH-17

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

If i want to shoot a duck down i do not need to be flying beside it i just point up

And you could see that duck at close to two miles away and be able to get a shot off with it flying away from you?

Because the closest that an SU 25 could have gotten was 10,000 ft below the airliner, so you think that a pilot is able to see this plane at two miles away, and be able to make a 30 mm cannon shot with the naked eye. If so that is one bad ass pilot.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Are we talking about the same Putin who is invading the Ukraine every other week according to Kiev or the same Kiev who paid Nazi's to chase people into a building and burnt 50 of them alive.

Why on earth would anyone beleive a word that comes from Kiev who could had restriced its air space to comercial traffic if they knew the rebels had BUK missiles but instead asked the plane to fly lower.

Anyway i think they might soon have to say that the rebels had fighter jets in the area because its starting to look like MH17 has 30mm cannon holes all over it if you see the pictures that have been release.

Sorry buddy but i am with the Russian news stations on this one

edit on 7-12-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Do you believe the official report put out by the 9/11 Commission?

Well unless you can provide something that shows beyond a shadow of a doubt that the official report is wrong then yes.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Well unless you can provide something that shows beyond a shadow of a doubt that the official report is wrong then yes.

Well unless the laws of physics were broken on 9/11 then you have all the proof you will ever need.

They knew "who did it" within hours so why is it taking them so long to know "who did it" with flight MH17

edit on 7-12-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Why on earth would anyone beleive a word that comes from Kiev who could had restriced its air space to comercial traffic if they knew the rebels had BUK missiles but instead asked the plane to fly lower.

Why restrict airspace that has until that incident been safe to fly in, also know they were told to stay lower because of traffic at the height they wanted to fly.

It also emerged that flight MH17 had initially filed a flight plan requesting to fly at 35,000ft above Ukrainian territory. On entering Ukrainian airspace, however, the plane's pilots were instructed to fly at 33,000ft by the local air traffic control due to other traffic. Malaysia Airlines said the pilots had to follow the lead of the local authorities.

Malaysia's transport minister, Datuk Seri Liow Tiong Lai, told a press conference: "MH17's flight path was a busy major airway, like a highway in the sky. It followed a route which was set out by the international aviation authorities, approved by Eurocontrol, and used by hundreds of other aircraft.

www.theguardian.com...

Sorry buddy but i am with the Russian news stations when on this one

And nothing surprising there.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

The transcripts have been released. One minute traffic control is talking to them then no tower can reach them.

Source

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

They knew "who did it" within hours so why is it taking them so long to know "who did it" with flight MH17

They did you just don't believe them, yet you believe what Russia says without real evidence to back there claim.

Also you can see enough evidence with the Bellingcat report to show who did it, but again you just don't want to hear it because it shows your favorite country had something to do with it.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So what actual evidence has been published regarding who shot down this plane again?.

None, oh right then.

BACK TO SLEEP PEOPLE.
edit on 7-12-2014 by Dabrazzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Why restrict airspace that has until that incident been safe to fly in

Well because Kiev called the rebels in the east of the Ukraine terrorists and if they knew they had BUK missiles like they are now saying they do then it would be logical.

Just how many excuses can we allow Kiev who are hated so much by the people in the east that they are prepaired to die fighting to stay free.

What Kiev need to know is that if Russia is provoked then it will indeed invade and it won't just be to take back the east but will take it all back and if NATO wants to get involved and cross the border into the Ukraine then they risk a fight across Europe.

Russia did not start WWII (well apart from chopping up Poland with Germany) but they did finish it as you would know if you pull yourself away from the twisted version of events as presented by the History Channel and Hollywood.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The same Russian news station that touted that laughably bad fake picture as proof an Su-25 was in the area?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Well because Kiev called the rebels in the east of the Ukraine terrorists and if they knew they had BUK missiles like they are now saying they do then it would be logical.

Because that is what they are.

And it wasn't Ukraine that ok'd the flight path as it was done by Eurocontrol, and not shooting down passenger jets then lying about is even more logical.

Russia did not start WWII (well apart from chopping up Poland with Germany) but they did finish it as you would know if you pull yourself away from the twisted version of events as presented by the History Channel and Hollywood.

So Russia was the country to end WWII...exactly what version of history are you studying, because I am very sure that the US brought WWII to an end with a few friends dropped from a couple of planes.

Could you please provide a source where your version of history has taken place, because you really are trying to hard to make Russia out to be some kind of world savior, when the world sees and knows the difference.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Russia invading Japan forced their surrender after they experienced their worst land defeat in history. Dropping nukes had little to no effect on the Japanese at that point most of their major population centers had already experienced the horrors of being carpet bombed, nuking them made little difference.

Soviet invasion of Manchuria

I still cannot figure out why you hate Russia so much, they have did far more for world peace than any other nation I can think off.

You probably think Reagen ended the cold war too lol.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Just how many excuses can we allow Kiev who are hated so much by the people in the east that they are prepaired to die fighting to stay free.

How many excuses can Russia use when it comes to the reason they went into Ukraine and annexed Crimea, and reasons for the uprising in the east.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Do you believe the official report put out by the 9/11 Commission?

Aside from the glaring inconsistency of 3 modern sky scrapers being taken down by 2 planes in text book demolition form I do not know what more of a shadow you could possibly need.

Perhaps that with all the money sunk into our defense system the idea that all those planes had a free pass to do whatever they wish in some of our most guarded airspace would add to the shadow.

Alas, I see that we have vastly different views of the world, cheers to you, your patriotism is beyond my understanding!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Please. The only defenses in place were the 7 bases that had alert fighters on standby. That's seven for the entire continental US. No more than 21 aircraft.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You are by far more of an expert than I, which makes me surprised that you apparently have no doubt of the official story as well.

However considering they could not prove beyond a shadow of a doubt what exactly hit the pentagon and I would have to believe that place has more than enough necessary defense than just about anywhere else to make sure nothing gets even remotely close without clearance.

Also, i find it very hard to believe that a country that has an annual defense budget of at least 500 billion, only had 21 aircraft to protect the entire continent, but hey maybe our defense really was that bad!

It also does not crack the mystery of 3 modern skyscrapers being taken out by 2 planes. With the owner on television stating that they decided to pull it, in reference to building #7, let alone the multiple eyewitness accounts of explosions happening on the lower levels.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmSunday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I have doubts, just not about the aircraft or how it happened.

The Pentagon has no defenses. The biggest threat against it was a nuclear missile. There is, to this day, no way to stop an ICBM. Putting defenses at the Pentagon would be insane, as the final approach for Reagan National goes less than a mile from the building.

Once there were bases with alert fighters all over the country. Starting in about 1991, when the budget started to be cut because the Cold War ended, the force was slowly cut. A base here, a base there as fewer and fewer Russian planes came near. By 2001 there were two in the Northeast, three in the South watching drug runners, and two in the West. I don't remember every one, but it was Langley VA, Otis near Cape Cod, Tyndall and Homestead in FL, one in California, and Portland OR. I can't remember the seventh though. It's in the South in either Texas or Arizona.

But anyway this is for one of the many 9/11 threads, not here.
edit on 12/7/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Kiev Censors MH17 Air Traffic Control Recordings

Ukrainian security services confiscated the tapes immediately after the incident!

humansarefree.com...

humansarefree.com...

2.bp.blogspot.com...
edit on 7/12/2014 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Which is normal for any investigation.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

As would be expected. This is a criminal investigation. Those recordings are evidence. And at that point the only evidence they had. Do you really think their just going to let them sit at the airport?

That said, it's not like what was said was said in a vacuum between MH17 and that tower. You can bet the Russian tower next in line would have been listening in so they knew when the hand off occurred. Funny how no one from that Russian tower has stepped forward and said anything about censorship of the transcript or a mayday from MH17.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join