It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 Is Here! Just Look At Canada

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I've been a member here for a number of years, but haven't posted lastely.
I have been following a case up in Canada regarding a 15 year old boy from Montreal who was arrested for NOT YET committing a crime. Yes, that's right, it appears to be a case of 'pre-crime'. I can't post the vid, but here's a link:

globalnews.ca...

What do you think?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Is that the same case you're referencing? It said the kid robbed a store hoping to earn money to join overseas fighters? Let me know, I'm not too sure here lol.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: skelly1178

The world will never be short on stupid ehh... I'm sure he has tons to contribute..

The old saying "don't baby proof the world, world proof the babies" comes to mind idk why..

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Maybe I missed it but the 15 year old plead guilty to armed robbery in November. What was his sentence? He's facing a maximum of life in prison for what exactly? Emails with terrorists? The robbery? Combo? Any clarification to offer? Life in prison for a 15 year old communicating his desire to fight with terrorists seems harsh.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
May I ask what this has to do with WW3?

I'm a bit confused.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: skelly1178

How can Canada have anything to do with WW3? Canada has more mellow people than any place I know.

The kid did plead guilty to robbery and did acknowledge conspiring to join a known terrorist group.

No "Pre-Crime" here.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Unless the store owner has an arsenal of nukes, I doubt WW3 will come from this.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: skelly1178
I have been following a case up in Canada regarding a 15 year old boy from Montreal who was arrested for NOT YET committing a crime. Yes, that's right, it appears to be a case of 'pre-crime'. I can't post the vid, but here's a link:

globalnews.ca...

What do you think?

what I think is that most of us will agree with the poster that questions what this story has to do with WW3 which usually refers to a World War, you understand? And since he has committed a standard crime along with the actual working to commit a further crime, I would think that your headline and comments have no truth in them at all. This sort of crap is all too common ATS these days. It's trolling before the fact in my estimation. A period of banning is in order for anyone that does this trick.

edit on 5-12-2014 by Aliensun because: My remarks were included within his quote marks. Hopefully now corrected

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

I'm a bit confused.

Glad I'm not the only one. I was excited to see Canada involved in WW3 but I'm just not seeing it...

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I'm a bit confused.

Glad I'm not the only one. I was excited to see Canada involved in WW3 but I'm just not seeing it...
The only WW3 I'm inclined to see us take part in is another Russia/Canada hockey series.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I'm a bit confused.

The only WW3 I'm inclined to see us take part in is another Russia/Canada hockey series.

But will there be bacon and maple syrup?!?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Silly question.

Beer doesn't come in those flavours.

... I'm still inventing them in my basement laboratory.

Patience grasshopper.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
If this is WW3, we have nothing to worry about. Usually a World War includes the World...not a city.

Peace

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: Shamrock6

Silly question.

Beer doesn't come in those flavours.

... I'm still inventing them in my basement laboratory.

Patience grasshopper.

Lol winner

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Im sure they know something we dont...

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: skelly1178

globalnews.ca...

What do you think?

I think you full of it, a member for years an you join in 2014...

Sorry but I can't take you seriously about WWIII

I have been a member since 1994, and WWIII already happened. I can do it too

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AK907ICECOLD

Wowzers how old is ATS ?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleOwl

lol

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Yeah-as harsh as I am about people-I've never met a Canadian that I didn't get along well with.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Emerald53

The owners of the site (I read on the internet somewhere) are really man sized super intelligent alien spiders-so ATS could be hundreds if not thousands of years old.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join