It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth Is Flat: Revisited 2014

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sometimes i'm afraid to be a member of the human race when i'm met with such stupidity, the basis of proving something one way or the other is to actually try it out for yourself....no need to take anyone elses theories as proof etc just take the simple premise that if the world is flat then x must be true and if the world is round then y must be true...so take the measurements and lets see who wins

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

edit on 5-12-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

originally posted by: deadeyedick

earth is frequency diminsional.

your ressonance frequency is the door you percieve earth and it's form

it is not the same for everyone just everyone that can read this post.

Could you elaborate on how this applies to flat earth theory? How does an individuals resonance frequency differ with that of the planet's & what effect does that have on round vs flat?

Asking my questions & rereading your statement, I think I may understand, but are you saying no one but humans can read english / all humans share an exact frequency with earth / only humans exist in this dimension?

Though very interesting, None of which seems to really apply to this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I made that thread last week. it does a decent job of explaining the basis of thought that when all the accounts were made of flat earth that just as today we say it is round then they were not lying but doing their best to describe what they seen. my prediction is that in the future we will be arguing that earth is neither flat or round.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Many of you bring up the "edge" of earth as if this is proof of a sphere.

Do you believe the world map supplied to us by the Elites, is 100% accurate? Are there only 7 continents? How would you know? What are the credentials needed to go into space and look down on Earth? Thats is the only way. There are more illuminati pop stars than humans who go into space, let alone leave their craft. The whole space program could be a hoax. Unless you work for NASA, high up for NASA, all our space knowlege is limited to books, television, internet and a telescope. We know nothing.

By me saying the Earth is flat, the image in my head isnt the square world map with 4 edges of death. I would venture to think we have no idea what earth looks like and that most everything we learned was a lie. Propaganda. Technology could be millions of years ahead of us already. Another specie of human could be controlling us. There could be infinite more land out there beyond our world map. Every pilot is on a flight plan, every ship has direct coordinates and the Navy does nothing all day except bust ANYONE who shows up venturing too far into the ocean. Trust me i know, my moms still in the Navy and ive been on multiple ships at the San Diego base. They do nothing but bust drug smugglers or crackpot conspiracy theorists trying to see if the worlds flat. Which would be no one. But believe that if you even tried to attempt to debunk our world map by exploring, you wouldnt get more than a few miles off coast before military intervention.

We think everything revolves around man, that God only cares about humans and earth. This is exactly what they want. Egos. Twitter. Fame. Hollywood. Me Me Me. We just keep getting dumber and dumber.

For all we know, we could have been created in a lab. Earth was prepped with plants and animals for thousands of years. They used advanced technology to create impossible human feats like the Egyptian Pyramids. Then dropped batches of us amongst these "monolith" type enviorments and watched us evolve.

Fast forward to 2014 and its time to stop evolving. Go to any big city and over-population will smack you in the face. The people who controll this world want us to begin again. Either they will kill some of us off, or lead us into something where a lot of us would die. Like a revolution. New World Order type stuff.

It all starts with solving this flat earth theory. Anyone who contemplates it, is looked at as dumb. Same with 9/11 theorists. Sometimes i wish i lived back in the old days where human speculation and free thinking was welcomed, no matter how big the issue was adressing.

edit on 5-12-2014 by skyfall911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If the earth really is flat than I suppose that the sun and moon are flat circles in the sky.

edit on 5-12-2014 by NotMoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: skyfall911

Have you ever been on a jet at 30,000 meters?

Look out your window . BEHOLD! Curves!

Unless those dirty illuminati jets have dirty, illuminati lying windows.
edit on 5-12-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You make a fair point - this is why I did give you a star and flag.

Furthermore, your argument is not without merit. It reminds me of the Concave Hollow Earth model:

With the earth around and the universe inside.

But unfortunately, there are many arguments in favour of a spherical Earth, too - even if satellites images were conspiracies.

The Earth shadow on a Moon eclipse is round.
The lenght of a stick's shadow changes with latitude.

All these are information gathered with our visual senses too.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyfall911
Sometimes i wish i lived back in the old days where human speculation and free thinking was welcomed, no matter how big the issue was adressing.

I am curious. What time period do you think this was?

By the way the Greeks calculated the curvature of the earth LONG before this supposed NWO was supposed to have existed.
edit on 5-12-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotMoose
If the earth really is flat than I suppose that the sun and moon are flat circles in the sky.

Hollywood released a famous movie in 1998 called "The Truman Show". The true man show. In it, a high up human named Christof (of christ or christ off) is controlling Jim Careys life within a dome. The sun and moon are fake.

In our world, we never see the Moon rotate because it moves at the same rate as earth. It never moves. Ever. Just across our sky in different shapes. But its face never changes. It just sits there. It could easily be a hologram based technology that we cant even begin to comprehend. However, we are getting smart enough to speculate it.

The sun would be even easier to install, it never has to change shape. Just provide heat and thus life to earth. The word Earth itself is also the word HEART when rearranged. One of the most important, if not THE most important body part that supplues life to a human being. The same word is also the only place in the universe where these humans can supposedly live.

So to answer your question, i have no idea how the moon and sun are operating. All im saying is that its time we start speculating these things, instead of taking everything for granted.
edit on 5-12-2014 by skyfall911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Just to help out-

Airliner cruising altitude is between 30,000 and 40,000 feet, 30,000 meters would be 98,425.2 feet
edit on 5-12-2014 by NotMoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne
that is true and lines up with my other thread about gravity in skunk works. earth is a being and we live on a reflected image. gravity as we know it is the strong nuclear force that holds the being like us together. crude oil is the blood and clay is the muscle bed rock is the skin...

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I loved the Trueman's Show!

One of the most thought-provoking films ever.

I agree, we should not take everything for granted. That is why the Scientific Method includes Experiments. And experiments, so far, point to the same conclusion: that the Earth is round.

But... If you find evidences which disprove the proofs, please share these with us.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Trust me i know, my moms still in the Navy and ive been on multiple ships at the San Diego base. They do nothing but bust drug smugglers or crackpot conspiracy theorists trying to see if the worlds flat. Which would be no one. But believe that if you even tried to attempt to debunk our world map by exploring, you wouldnt get more than a few miles off coast before military intervention

Biggest crock of **** I've read in a good while. I've officially lost all interest in what your saying, because your just spewing false statements that hold no value at all. Maybe you should start thinking outside your box.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I really want some of that kool-aid you've got. It sounds awesome.

Look, the moon appears the same to us because it's tidally locked.

Tidal Locking

It's cool to discuss theories about flat earth, even if they're INCREDIBLY farfetched.

But to believe the earth is actually flat in today's age, with the incredible amount of evidence and proof of a spherical earth, is to deliberately allow ignorance to take over what should be an obvious answer.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NotMoose

Whoops! I'm terrible with meters/feet metric/queen's english kinda conversions.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Gravity is NOT the Strong Nuclear force.

The strong nuclear force is the force between nucleons.

Gravity is the inherent force of ALL particles to attract one another. It is an incredibly weak force.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

This is the closest way to showing how a flat earth could work. They just have military patrol the water but only certain areas. I remeber on ATS a few years ago, someone from the Air Force said there are indeed no fly limits and flying is really resticted in all areas unless given certain directions.

a reply to: amicktd

Maybe your stationed on a different ship assigned to do other stuff. I was toured on 3 ships designed strictly to chase down drug smugglers and suspicious people and the Navy guy showing me around told me that is all their company did out at sea.

Dont base your theory just by what you think about me. If you think i am crazy that is fine. But dont let it blind you, make your own theories.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

So is it flat, slightly bulged? Disc-shaped?

That pic looks much like a sunny side up egg, flat with a bit of a bulge.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

No worries. I knew what you meant, I just wanted to clear it up so it would not take merit from your post.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyfall911

Interesting picture - but in your planet, Madagascar is as big as the whole of Europe.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join