It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: Campaign to Highlight UK's HighProfile Pedo Ring #OpDeathEaters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
If you can provide hard evidence of the perpetrators and they are essential potlical and economic figures, this will trigger a collapse. God help them if this gets out; they will be dismembered in the street and they deserve nothing less.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
If Anonymous can blow the lid off of this, I will be impressed.

I grew up in rural Nebraska. My dad worked for a state senator who served around the time that John DeCamp started to get his information. I remember being a kid and being shoed away from the table when the copies were being studied of his raw data.
Obviously, something went on...
Remember the whole Bush Jr. Thing where a male prostitute was given white house press credentials? Guy had more than a passing resemblance to a missing kid. Hunter Thompson blew his brains out in the following days...I think he wanted to spill the beans even though he hunted people and had knowledge of the whole "man-boy love" thing. I wont accuse him of that, but he was probably goaded into killing someone just so they had dirt.
edit on 5-12-2014 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Of course that same state senator let a paramilitary cult bury weapons on his land. Tried to get my dad to train them in survival since he was jungle combat trained for Nam. Waterboarded by his own government to make sure he wouldn't talk. He ended up in Cambodia...

Oh the stories and how they are all interconnected...Bush the Greater was thought to have his finger on the pulse of this whole "kids for sex and snuff" thing...I'm waiting for more evidence, but I am leaning a certain way having grown up with this story.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Great job anon!

I have been waiting for this, for quite some time!

I hope that you are able to now make waves with this information. This is one of the issues that every other issue the media directs our attention at is specifically meant to keep the masses remain unaware.

This is the tip of the iceberg, well really Saville was the tip of the iceberg and I bet you the waves rocking the UK right now are scaring those involved in the conspiracy of silence.
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmFriday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonSocialNetwork
We need to implement MRI testing for all people in a position of power to be able to have this 100% right this is the only way of proving right or wrong also we need a campaign for children that have been abused to be able to testify under the same manner eliminating any type of revenge and only getting to the truth.

You have to do this fairly and with an open mind to the causative factors else it will fail like all other attempts to expose the corruption that's going on this is used by the elites to disrupt society and stop people looking at them.

This has to be done in such a way that is outside of the criminal authorities as this is all the way from top to bottom including the police force which are there to protect the elites.

There is a thread on here somewhere which details how these politicians and elites which go to the private schools are pretty much brainwashed into doing this by being slaves to older kids hence the system carries on so all private school teachers should be involved in this testing as they are pretty much working for the elite who are calling the shots.

we also have to go through the various churches as paedophilia is rife in these organisations to such a degree you would not believe.

this cannot be a witch hunt it has to be done where some kind of reconditioning is enacted possibly through magnetic brain therapy which sorts out the brain and regrows it so people can determine right from wrong also I think the families should have there money taken off of them this is the only way of possibly stopping this.

You might want to talk to the Australian bikie gangs who have just teamed up together to fight the Australian government on the restrictions imposed on them there were riots last night out in the suburbs of western Sydney what people don't understand is all of this is linked and the only way of removing the evil that has engulfed our planet is to unite.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I
edit on 5-12-2014 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I

You?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I couldn't imagine a greater cause to champion nor a more dangerous one. I'd be shocked if the truth and I mean the true true not this skin deep # ever came out.

What the # is wrong with this planet?

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: accuroman

We are Anonymous...expect us.
LOL
We act like this,WE act like that....give me a break.....this is a joke.
Expect the mods here if you cross certain lines but it seems you might already be afraid of that by you quoting the t&c
LOL

Seriously,I laugh at this kind of stuff.

Ummm...REALLY...Here we have a thread about bringing possibly the largest conspiracy...EVER...into the light..........

and you laugh at it........................REALLY...?

You think that it's a joke to expose this evil.........Quite telling if you ask me...perhaps we glimpse which side of the slice your bread is buttered on...

Seriously...I'm not laughing...

No...your not comedic at all............not even remotely...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Ummm.................Thank you......................................Nuff said...

Work in the shadows.........STAND in the light...

Godspeed...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Good on sharing this. A lot of people who says Anon does not a thing at all, seem to be missing what is going on here.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Oh great, Anonymous is on it. Fantastic. Tptb must be quaking in their boots. I mean, I remember the last time Anon got involved in exposing corruption and they bought the entire system crashing down... no, wait, they didn't, but there was that time they got that head of state arrested... Oh no, wait, they didn't, what about that time that one person took them seriously... Oh no, actually, they didn't.

Some fancy revolutionary steering language that get the young uns thinking they are part of something 'we are legion' guy fawkes masks and cult pop culture references don't stop me believing Anon are intelligence community hiring kids who want to change the world to set them up to bring in Internet laws and regs. Just like occupy, isis, Al ciaduh... Repeat to fade...

I would love for this to be blown wide open but unless they gonna interrupt the 9 o clock news mid broadcast live to announce the list of crimes and whodunnit and who and why it's being covered up then I'll carry on believing this world sucks and nothing will change.

I'll tell you whats worse to...

We know about this. We know it goes on and We as a people do nothing. WE are what's wrong with the system. Not them. THEY are a minority and we know who they are. WE are legion and WE are impotent.

WE are pathetic.

Let's keep posting crap on forums... That way they can carry on unhindered and we can tell ourselves that violence isn't the answer

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I, too, have noticed the 'soft' terminology used in any reporting of these shocking allegations. It sticks out like a throbbing sore thumb to me.

Any similar reports of paedo crimes contain words and phrases like child-molester, perverted, child-rapist, torture, dangerous, etc..

I believe and agree that the media reporting of this high-profile paedo-pit of vile-ness is now trying to soften us up into thinking paedos are not such bad people. We have recently had a tv programme aired in the UK, where a man who finds children sexually attractive is saying he is not a danger to children in society, and claims that there are many adults like him who should be accepted and helped. If anyone can find a link to the prog and post - thank you.

I can see it coming from miles away. This is what I think .. .
The investigation is being deliberately delayed for one reason, to quickly groom us to accept paedophilia is common and normal for humans and rather than punish the perpetrators, we should be giving them our sympathy and helping them before they offend. The ones that have offended and convicted will be considered let down by society, if we had helped instead of punishing them they wouldn't have offended/re-offended. It's society's fault, and if we are to protect children we need to change the way we see paedophiles.

We are being 'guided' to think this way by the media. And all this is being done so that the high-profile perverts when eventually exposed, will be treated with kid-gloves and put in a treatment program instead of thrown in jail and left to rot.

It won't work on me.
edit on 6-12-2014 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: accuroman

You can laugh all you want but this is a real conspiracy. This is THE conspiracy.

People are obsessed with alien abductions, chemtrails, and nibiru... but when you have a real conspiracy that is actively and obviously covered up by the highest powers, i.e. the vatican, court judges, and law enforcement, its a joke?

People scoff because of terms like "satanic ritual abuse" but what if we rephrase it to Abusive Conditioning? Same thing but with a more rational and sensible name... is it still a joke? Children now, and throughout history have been abused. By men wanting to make themselves into gods. The whole thing is a sick power trip. What power is greater than that over the innocent?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I pray that this issue sees finality.

I fear that cases such as Westminster are too close to the harsh realities of this world of sin we as commonfolk are not privy to understand.

Scratch that, I know this is the world that they do not want us to see.

Do your best anonymous to shine some light towards this obviously blacked out investigation.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: cArLoSCuBsTaR

And you bitching about Anon on the Internet is obviously achieving great things.

At least they're trying to do something about it, which is more than can be said about you.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

There are more elitist pedo parties and its not just in Britain. Just from what i know. And i know the places that happened was in Italy. The westren MSM wont ever report such cases.
edit on 6-12-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SensiblyReckless

If Anon wants to prove us something they should release those damaging bank reports or file as they promised once if i remember correctly.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

I hope they do.

But I'm from the UK and I feel exposing this paedo ring needs to be done. The media will inevitably be silenced. This is a noble cause if ever I saw one.

Kudos to Anon.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Massive respect Anon! I must admit, ive had my doubts in the past about the sincerity of the anon movement, but this 'op' has really helped to re-enforce my belief that the majority of anon are fighting for good.

I have done quite a bit of research into this myself, my interest comes from my own personal experiences of a local childrens home back in the 70's. I must stress that i didnt reside in the home; my mother worked there and so i would often hang out there with the other kids while she was working (a free creche for my mom, lol). Anyway, long story short, the husband and wife team that ran the home were accused of indecent acts with the children. However, rather than a full investigation, the couple were moved to a different childrens home in, surprise surprise... North Wales!!!

Anyway, if its cool, i will share what i can on here whilst also ensuring i stay within the T&C's of the site.

Massive respect again fella's!
edit on 6/12/14 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join