It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STAND WITH HILLARY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Just an FYI - Not sure if this is music or political madness. Here is a new song for the Country Music fans.

I prefer European Symphonic Metal but this I had to share.

I think they should definitely get a CMA award or two.

swh2016.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-12-2014 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2014 by infolurker because: adding content

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Wow

edit on 4-12-2014 by NotMoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
When will people finally see through the Democrat/Republican paradigm?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I think I've heard my teenage daughter say the phrase "I just threw up a little in my mouth" and I was like... Wth? Now I know the exact feeling she was describing. I may need to go wake her up and apologize for not being more understanding of how drastic that situation really was...

As for Hillary?

I don't care what color her pantsuit is -

Red or blue I ain't got time for you.
edit on 12/5/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I have just recovered from throwing up multiple times.

The Clinton family is one of the most heinous families that have ever existed. One of their top competitors are the Bush family.

Research what they did while Bill was Governor of Arkansas(smuggling in copious amounts of coc aine), research the amount of mysterious deaths surrounding them, also check out Cathy O'Brien's book Transformation of America, to get a real idea of what these people are like. Both the Bush's/Clintons.

Wake up infolurker, hilldog is a terrifying threat to all of humanity!
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmThursday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Thanks for making my ears bleed. The USA needs neither this song, nor Hillary Clinton as President. Both are horrible.
edit on 4-12-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I am projectile hurling...

Well produced though.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I thought it was a Saturday night live skit......wtf? I guess white water and Benghazi mean nothing now......

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hillary is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberg and the Trilateral Commission along with her husband Bill and both Bush's. They are all pushing the exact same agenda. Please wake up!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

It's almost a parody... enough so that I'm half-thinking this may be an attempt to "wrangle" in the flanneled hipsters who are into crappy diners and trucker hats.

But it really seems to be a serious go at attracting the southern conservatives. Way to misread an entire demographic. Geeze.

From a FOX article:

Daniel Chavez, chairman of Stand with Hillary, says the group plans on releasing more videos in the coming months One will be aimed at young voters, another at Latino working class voters, he says. All are part of an electoral coalition that Mrs. Clinton will need to capture if she decides to enter the race.

I can only imagine how stereotyped the "Latino working class" video will be. If their concept of older white male voters in the country video is any indication, the Latino one will probably have sombreros, mariachis, and lowriders.
edit on 5-12-2014 by Cuervo because: added thoughts...

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

you are wasting your time. ppl don't listen and probably never will. too consumed with fighting each other and looking at life through a mirror rather than a window
edit on 5-12-2014 by kevinp2300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I puked a little...

OK...a lot.

Peace

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Now here is a woman that should be running for incontinent brief commercials and not for President. Who do you want answering the phone at 3:00 AM? Depends?
edit on 5-12-2014 by Commonlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

You mean where they are both the same? No difference? A Charade? Imaginary? I don't get it. I thought they were both communistic.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Holy S**t i haven't laughed that hard in along time! This is such a joke it cant be defended and this is the worst piece of propaganda I have ever seen. Country song bought and paid for by the Clintons lol. I wonder how much he got paid to do this video.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This is actually a medical-educational video. It teaches us mass throw ups are possible even on an emtpy stomach.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Just an FYI - Not sure if this is music or political madness. Here is a new song for the Country Music fans.

I prefer European Symphonic Metal but this I had to share.

I think they should definitely get a CMA award or two.

swh2016.com...

www.youtube.com...

If this witch is elected I will deny my U.S citizenship, tear up my passport, burn my state ID (drivers license) and tell the U.S. government to F#%K OFF and move to a third world country.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Great Mother of all that sucks! That guy just got himself unlaid for life.

Here's a little Hank 3 to relieve the nausea.

edit on 5-12-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: giugliot
This is actually a medical-educational video. It teaches us mass throw ups are possible even on an emtpy stomach.

Ha!

It is so lame that I HAD to share it.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join