It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camera Man Goes Inside WTC 7 Before The Second Tower Falls !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Also, what is weird is that magically they found that one passport, of a terrorist. Out of all of the debris.

Here is a challenge for the members of the truth movement who find the survival of Satam's passport and it being found by a passerby unbelievable.

This is the man who found the passport.

www.youtube.com...

His name is Richard Wozniak.

Here is where he describes finding the passport.

I was standing in the middle of what were the remains of a passenger aircraft. There were seats and engine parts smashed through car windows everywhere. What seemed to be an engine was embedded into the sidewalk and body parts were strewn all over the street. Then I looked down to my feet and picked up a passport. It was a Saudi passport. It was green with Arabic writing and as I opened it and saw the man’s face inside it and I felt as if I were looking into the eyes of someone that may have been part of the terror that I was witnessing around me and I later learned that I was right as I passed it off to an FBI agent that was standing a block away on West side Hwy who immediately took it from me. He then instructed me to leave the area but before he could notice I ran back to the side of the Bankers Trust building determined to help find survivors that may have been hurt in the streets or in the cars. Then my life was changed forever.

www.christian-faith.com...

And his email address can be found here:

If you believe finding that passport on the street is impossible maybe you should contact him and ask him yourself. Let us know what he says.

As for how the passport made it through the building:

edit on 7-12-2014 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

Also, what is weird is that magically they found that one passport, of a terrorist. Out of all of the debris.

Here is a challenge for the members of the truth movement who find the survival of Satam's passport and it being found by a passerby unbelievable.

This is the man who found the passport.

www.youtube.com...

His name is Richard Wozniak.

Here is where he describes finding the passport.

I was standing in the middle of what were the remains of a passenger aircraft. There were seats and engine parts smashed through car windows everywhere. What seemed to be an engine was embedded into the sidewalk and body parts were strewn all over the street. Then I looked down to my feet and picked up a passport. It was a Saudi passport. It was green with Arabic writing and as I opened it and saw the man’s face inside it and I felt as if I were looking into the eyes of someone that may have been part of the terror that I was witnessing around me and I later learned that I was right as I passed it off to an FBI agent that was standing a block away on West side Hwy who immediately took it from me. He then instructed me to leave the area but before he could notice I ran back to the side of the Bankers Trust building determined to help find survivors that may have been hurt in the streets or in the cars. Then my life was changed forever.

And his email address can be found here:

If you believe finding that passport on the street is impossible maybe you should contact him and ask him yourself. Let us know what he says.

As for how the passport made it through the building:

It's totally possible, just unlikely.

Not saying this is true, but there is no reason that someone couldn't have simply dropped the passport there after the fall of the building, i.e. planted it. Dropped it nearby people working there.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

there is no reason that someone couldn't have simply dropped the passport there after the fall of the building,

The passport was found before any buildings fell. Do truthers ever read anything ?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Closing your eyes doesn't make the boogeyman go away. You just don't see him. What I mean by this is just because you choose to NOT believe this was an inside-job doesn't meant it wasn't. Internet is a beautiful thing and your mind is powerful. More powerful than any government would actually want you to know and believe. With this said, take a look around the powerful all mighty internet. Google some stuff. Do you think 2 airplanes could take down those two huge structures? Do u know they were built to hold such an incident?

Please give us answers about building 7 so it all makes sense. Because people question the terror attack that day (which some want to believe was the work of a pair of goat riders) doesn't mean we disrespect those who lost their lives that day or days afterwards. It means we respect it enough to even question WHAT HAPPENED that day? We don't settle for a simple answer given by the news and government - why? because they have lied to us before and will continue to.

Whoever said "this is wrong you saying its an inside job, you disrespecting those peoples live" All I have to say is WHAT THE F does that have to do with anything? I want answers for why so many lives were lost, I'm respecting it more than you do who settle for the sheep answer.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tmpxvx
We don't settle for a simple answer given by the news and government - why? because they have lied to us before and will continue to.

The religion of Islam has attacked the US many times in the past and will continue to.

The first attack was Oct 11 1784 .

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

Ahh, so that is your reasoning as to why you accept official lies more easily, because they do not represent Islam ?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

originally posted by: tmpxvx
We don't settle for a simple answer given by the news and government - why? because they have lied to us before and will continue to.

The religion of Islam has attacked the US many times in the past and will continue to.

The first attack was Oct 11 1784 .

en.wikipedia.org...

Do you Repeaters always use Islam as the excuse?

In actual fact you will notice that Zionism has been the major force of attack against America and it's citizens.

I don't know why you keep repeating the Media Propaganda. Islam is a peaceful religion. It's only the Media envisioned Extremist view that they keep pumping out programming the Population with False Fear.

Take for example ISIS in Syria and Iraq right now. Why are they in Syria? To oust Assad! Why do they want to oust Assad? Because Israel wants to take over Syria for it's "Greater Israel" land grab project.

So what does America have to do with it? Well being Israel's lapdog it has to train and militarily supply the mercenaries in ISIS to oust Assad and take over Syria.

Who is the leader of ISIS? Funny how you should ask that. He is a Zionist Jew. Trained by Mossad and the CIA.

Sorry for going slightly off topic.

America has NEVER been attacked by Islam. America has been attacked by extremists. Islamic Extremists, Christian Extremists and Jew Extremists! And in turn has attacked the same back!

Not by any one Religion! So stop repeating the Media BS Propaganda! Like you repeat the 9/11 Official Fairy Story!

And by the way? Your Richard Wozniak story? The finding of the impossible passport? It was discussed in ATS and it's a Hoax! Anyone believing that rubbish really isn't firing on all thrusters!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Deveron

You have a lot to learn about islam.

en.wikipedia.org...

Lets take a Islamic terrorist attack that doesn't involve jews or America like Beslan:

en.wikipedia.org...

and see if you can still make it the fault of jews and America.

So where exactly was Richard Wozniaks story proven to be a hoax. Be precise. Please find it and paste here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How is it going with finding that evidence of a "CNN Taliban news conference" on 911 ?
edit on 8-12-2014 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Lol Again you are repeating.

I have worked in Islamic countries for the last 10 years. What the Media says about Islam is BULL!

Like I said it's not the Religion but the Extremist element using the Religion to hide behind and the Media Propaganda to exploit the Extremists hiding behind Islam!

And by the way I never said Jews. I said Zionist Jews! Big Difference!!

And the Richard Wozniak Hoax? That is quite obvious. You don't need a slide rule to work out that passport was planted. Especially in the condition it was in after apparently smashing into a building and being vaporized. I say vaporised as there was no evidence of a plane after the towers collapsed and it was said in the OS that the fire caused by the Jet Fuel melted the steel columns in the towers. So that being said then that would have melted the plane to nothing as Jet fuel burns 1200 degrees and Steel melts at over 2000 degrees. So if that were true I very much doubt there would be anything left of the aircraft!

So about the passport? Did the Hijacker have enough time to throw it out the window before the plane hit the tower? Or did he manage to hand it to one of the Tower Staff when the plane parked in the office?

Is this your bit of proof planes hit the Towers?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
the stupidest reply ever. Educate yourself and come back. Okay kiddo? thanks!

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tmpxvx

How so? What was so bad about it? I do know he is far more educated on this than you and many on here.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Deveron

Steel didn't have to melt just warp.

Anyway you mind explaining hours of footage from hundreds of sources of airliner crashing into buildings? Just what are we seeing?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Where the hell did the towers go? Judy Wood is asking the correct question. They disappeared by and large and this video plainly shows it.

Generally when buildings collapse, they are completely pulverized into dust. It's sort of like if your house collapsed. One would expect that the house will fill the streets with dust, while your foundation would be all that's remaining. True story.

When buildings are demolished using explosives you will end up with lots of dust. Simple collapse? Not so much dust and there should be lots of large pieces of structural steel visible.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

And there is a lot of steel left over. I am sure you saw the pictures of ground zero?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I am very surprise so many of you seem to be seeing this for the first time.

I have posted this video before during my huge thread on WTC-7 and I have seen others post it as well.

What unfortunately does not surprise me is the shocking ignorance so many of you still have towards 9/11. The same people on the same threads who will debate from a base of "years of research" until they are blue in the face with me that 9/11 was a "inside job". Yet these same members seem confused by who Barry Jennings and Michael Hess are.

Or seem a little surprised by the fact that there would be a Secret Service guy in the building.......

When the secret service had offices inside WTC-7.

Honestly its been over a decade now since that attack and since day one there have been conspiracies ranging from the ludicrous space aliens to the more Hollywood super nano-thermite so it does not surprise me that so many people who are genuinely trying to explore the truth of that day get the simplest of facts totally wrong. It's just really frustraiting that people now actually believe that these conspiracies are actual facts, like claiming it is a fact that WTC-7 fell at free fall speeds for 6.7seconds or that it is a "fact" that the BBC reported the collapse early and this is somehow proof they were in on it. And so the ignorance goes on and on and on......

If anyone wants to truly understand what happened on 9/11 take a year off the internet, go and read the real history books not the revisionist BS that every tom, dick and harry with a internet connection can post on the internet.

Sorry never meant to rant quite so much.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock
In most of those photos they don't show you the other side which has an enormous gash which destroyed crucial structure. Building 7 was in terrible condition. I'm not sure about the fires.

I remembe researching all this mess some time ago and having to confront the same thing: smoke and mirrors. Conpiracy theories surrounding 9/11 are exactly what they claim NOT to be.

The only 9/11 conspiracy are the conspiracies themselves.

I know I"m not supplying any evidence, but I don't feel like digging it all up again. You cannot kill or stop conspiracy theories. They don't work on facts. You can throw facts at them until you die of old age.
edit on 14-12-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

And damaged buildings fall like WTC7 did on 9/11 ?

There are demolition experts that have stated on the record that WTC7 was brought down in a CD, there are YouTube video's of the interviews.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

When buildings are demolished using explosives you will end up with lots of dust.

Yep.

Simple collapse? Not so much dust

Prove that applies to a simple collapse of a 110 story building. Or retract your claim as rubbish.

and there should be lots of large pieces of structural steel visible.

There are.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

And damaged buildings fall like WTC7 did on 9/11 ?

Yes. They fall in the direction that gravity acts on them.

Down.

There are demolition experts that have stated on the record that WTC7 was brought down in a CD, there are YouTube video's of the interviews.

Danny Jowenko is the only one that I'm aware of, and his opinion was given 2 seconds after watching a video of it for the first time. with no indication that he had researched it beforehand. So that is ONE unqualified opinion. Who are the others?

And by the way, it is also his opinion that there is NO WAY that the twin towers were CD'ed.

Sure you still want to stick to his opinions as having any value?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: lexyghot

Tom Sullivan used to work for Controlled Demolitions Inc. On 9/11 and everyday since, his experiance with CDI tells him that controlled demolitions were used on 9/11 to demolish World Trade Center #1, #2 and 7. He is retired so he doesn't have to worry about what he says now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join