It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camera Man Goes Inside WTC 7 Before The Second Tower Falls !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

originally posted by: jinni73
only needs referencing to the bbc announcement that one of the twin towers had fallen which was 5 minutes before the thing fell

You might want to check your facts there.

This Michael Hess he was inside the building with Jennings. Hess very clearly states " No Explosions ".

Don't know where you got that from. You better check your facts too!

When they reached the sixth floor, however, there was a powerful explosion beneath them, which, Jennings told the makers of "Loose Change: Final Cut," caused the landing on which they were standing to give way. Making their way back up to the eighth floor, they were able to break a window and call for help. Hess later reported: "We were trapped on the eighth floor with smoke, thick smoke, all around us, for about an hour and a half before the New York Fire Department . . . came and got us out."

Hess had made this statement while being interviewed by Frank Ucciardo of UPN 9 News "on Broadway about a block from City Hall," which was several blocks from WTC 7. This interview began before noon.

As to the exact time, it has been believed that it began at 11:34. This belief has been based on the fact that, according to writing on a DVD containing UPN 9 programs from that morning, the programs contained on the video had begun at 10:37 AM. The Hess interview begins at the 57-minute mark, which would have been 11:34.

Further research, however, showed that the video actually started at 11:00. The crucial evidence is that, at the 111-minute mark, the UPN 9 program switched to live CNN coverage of a Taliban news conference, which began at 12:51,and 111 minutes prior to 12:51 would be 11:00. The Hess interview, as we saw, began at the 57-minute mark, so it began at 11:57.

In any case, UPN 9's interview of Hess began before noon.

The timing of these interviews is the important bits.

This fact is important, because NIST---the National Institute of Standards and Technology---which provided the official explanation of the collapse of the Twin Towers and WTC 7, claimed that Hess and Jennings were not rescued until after noon. In its "Interim Report on WTC 7", which was published in 2004, NIST claimed that the two men were rescued at "12:10 to 12:15 PM." But if Hess was being interviewed several blocks away from WTC 7 before noon, that claim is impossible.

So basically NIST lied in their reports to back up the Terrorist attacks. They didn't report correctly on what the Witness Testimonies concluded because they would contradict the Lies they were trying to formulate to convince the people that America was being attacked by Terrorists.

The proof is in the pudding as they say. And that proof of a NIST cover up is obvious. I saw the Barry Jennings interview. The whole one plus the doctored one by the BBC. The whole one you can agree with as the time Jennings talks about, the explosions and also the Fire Fighter Testimonies all point to the Demolition of WTC-7. Then I watched the BBC doctored version and it does not make sense at all.

There has been a lot of cover ups with NIST, FEMA and the Agencies involved. A lot of obvious cover ups and a lot of not so obvious ones but never the less it is plain as the nose on your face. WTC-7 was a Demolition and NIST tried to hide that fact!!

Michael Hess, Barry Jennings 9/11 Interview

And you can always count on the good ole BBC to screw up an report again!

edit on 7-12-2014 by Deveron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

I imagine if you were inside a 1,000 foot tall building and a jumbo jet slammed into it, what would you think happened? If you were in the lobby and a massive elevator car fell 500 feet and hit the ground, that might make a pretty big bang.

We cannot just say "well, this guy said he heard explosions" and use it as evidence of inside job just because we want to prove our theories. We have to be willing to look at it objectively and ask what else it could have been.

I agree 100%. Generally when I'm trying to form a hypothesis about these events, the first way I explain the "explosions" is by falling elevators. My latest theory is that multiple elevators fell simultaneously, but at slight different intervals so that the end result is that they hit the ground floor a few seconds apart in precision. Everyone knows falling elevators sound like explosions to the untrained ear.

Assuming this is sarcasm. We're really on the same side here. I'm just trying to be objective. If there's one thing I've noticed about the 9/11 truth movement is that very few of the people involved have ever considered the fact that some parts of the official story actually might be true.

I keep thinking even if it was an inside job, the conspirators would not have made it any harder than it had to be. Would not have purposely left any more evidence than they had to. If they were going to sell it as terrorism, they would have done everything they could to make it look like what they said it was.

So even though I'm extremely skeptical of the OS, I'm still not ready to believe every half-baked conspiracy theory I come across. There should be room for complete open-mindedness here, right?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deveron
the UPN 9 program switched to live CNN coverage of a Taliban news conference,

That's hilarious.

Can you show us some evidence of a CNN "Taliban news conference" taking place on 911.

Good luck!

The BBC reported building 7s collapse early, not tower 1 or 2. That's the facts both you and he need to get strait.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

The BBC reported building 7s collapse early, not tower 1 or 2. That's the facts both you and he need to get strait.

I never said anything about Towers 1 and 2. I posted a picture of the BBC reporting the WTC-7 collapse before it actually did. But it doesn't say anything about 1 and 2. So what are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deveron
So what are you talking about?

Ok I'll post his quote again. Lets see if you can figure it out this time.

originally posted by: jinni73
only needs referencing to the bbc announcement that one of the twin towers had fallen which was 5 minutes before the thing fell

I said he needed to check his facts. You stepped in and said no he didn't, Instead of checking what he had said and agreeing he needed to check his facts.

Now.Can you show us some evidence of a CNN "Taliban news conference" taking place on 911. Without it the evidence you just presented to all of us is worthless.

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I imagine these days no one would get away with hauling a camera into a zone like this, they would probably be arrested.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Pretty sure the Secret Service had offices in WTC 7. I remember when I first watched the vid when he said he was secret service my ears pricked and thought "cor blimey - what's the secret service doing there?" then googled and saw they were tenants in the building, along with the IRS, CIA, DOD, NYC Office of Emergency Management, among others.

Made sense to me.

But Barry died??? To the Google-Mobile I go!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Barry died on August 19th 2008.

barryjenningsmystery.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Deveron

That's truly heartbreaking
He seemed pretty cool - I was a bit concerned when he 'changed' his opinion towards the end o his life.

Raising a

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
While I do believe that 9/11 was the handiwork of our own government, I can't help but often wonder if some of what people thought were explosions were the sound of jumpers as they made impact.

No disrespect, but they made a hell of a loud boom when they would hit.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
While I do believe that 9/11 was the handiwork of our own government, I can't help but often wonder if some of what people thought were explosions were the sound of jumpers as they made impact.

No disrespect, but they made a hell of a loud boom when they would hit.

That is just wrong....so wrong.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

It wasn't meant to be disrespectful in any way. I was simply making an observation. I was at Ground Zero, I saw firsthand the aftermath of what took place that day. I now have my own personal health issues as a result of my time spent there.

So, to reiterate, my statement meant no disrespect. You will never hear me say anything disrespectful about those who lost their life that day.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

Not sure about explosion sound, but indeed, in some footage, notably in the wtc lobby (I forget which tower) many of the loud crashes were jumpers.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Regardless of what people did or didn't hear, I will say this, and I've never mentioned this to anyone before.

During my ten days at ground zero, we were pulled back from the pile three times because the FDNY had located grenades in a building. Each time we were told it was a "false alarm". I wouldn't be at all surprised if something had been found.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

Actually when you look at all the videos taken by the media that day and see all the interviews with Fire Fighters, First Responders and Police etc you hear explosions here and there and the Fire Fighters talk about the explosions too.

In one after the event interview the Fire Fighters said about one of the building collapses Quote: "It was like they had detonators planted in all the floors popping as it collapsed. boom boom boom boom boom"

Witness testimonies on the day and after that day all say the same thing. Explosions. Fire Fighter chatter on the radio overheard during that day? Explosions!

So in actual fact there were a lot of Explosions in all 3 towers that day!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Deveron

Yes and a few months later no fire fighters would talk about it anymore, they had a gag order it seemed.

I wonder why ?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I guess it would be hard, living in a world full of lies, where all physics of firefighting in New York no longer made sense, where military black ops controlling what they did in the pile, caused them to think hard about things.

Then the suspicious "suicide" of hundreds of the survivors that WERE talking, hmmmm.

I have personally spoken to a firefighter who was on the pile, as they got deeper to some crazy roaring fire, suddenly a good hundred military walked in , pointed machine guns at them and forced them to stop.

And that is about all he was able to say, a shell of a man who took no crap from no one, afraid to death to talk anymore.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I have personally spoken to a firefighter who was on the pile, as they got deeper to some crazy roaring fire, suddenly a good hundred military walked in , pointed machine guns at them and forced them to stop.

Why would you point machine guns at rescue workers......what nefarious things were they trying to stop them from seeing ?

Even people that believe in the OS have to admit that is bizarre.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock
a reply to: jude11

There is so much evidence out there that it is insane (that we are being lied to)....absolutely insane....now I can buy that terrorists actually hit the towers....maybe they let it happen or were working with some kind of double agents and let this one pass but there is no f ing way the official story is truth. One of my favorite parts is the terrorists pass port found in some rubble in near perfect shape....must be the greatest passport ever made!

I was never convinced by the passport argument, i.e. "how did one of their passports survive?" In a blast such as when the plane hit the tower, it is entirely possible for many objects to be simply thrown out or projected out. A passport once thrown out or even in the wreckage totally could survive.

That doesn't mean I'm comfortable with the rest of the official story.

Also, what is weird is that magically they found that one passport, of a terrorist. Out of all of the debris.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vaedur
George Lucas states that he got the idea for episode's 123 from what happened with 9/11.

Here is a link to the daily paul www.dailypaul.com...

Yes, I was struck by the correlation with 911 when I watched the new Star Wars movies. It TOTALLY is parallel.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join