It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of Simon Parkes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Where my dam star.

edit on 5-12-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

It the open-mindness that bugs me

Why? I could care less that you don't believe that reptilian aliens could possibly exist in the infinitude of our existence. Why should any one else care that I do allow for that possibility? The answer, of course, is that no one should. But they do.

My point in this to-and-fro is that nothing is true and everything is permitted. If you catch my drift, daddy-o.
edit on Cpm2Friday0020142831Fri, 05 Dec 2014 14:00:28 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: tags

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I got that breeze of that wind a long time ago, the idea of "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" argument.

Just let not try to speak for Gods shall we.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Magic and aliens really don't mix.

You don't know what you are talking about.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Thats a fallacy in informal logic.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Aliens are believed to be technologically superior in various forms of science that it considered, especially on ATS, a form of magic...Am I correct?

And that they could be gods, and Gods don't like magic at all, just like superstores monkeys that believe them didn't killed there brethen that would saved there life or won battles.

There your logic little spocks...There your logic....
edit on 5-12-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm just glad he is able to back up his claims with hard, objective and independently verifiable evidence.

Oh, wait. He doesn't have any of that? Never mind.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Really? That Galactic Plane nonsense again? I thought we got over that in 2012. It's true that the solar system moves in an oscillating motion. However, we know our position in relation to the Galactic Plane and we're currently moving away from it. It will be tens of thousands of years before we pass through it again. And even once we reach the Plane it will take thousands of years to pass through it.

If this guy is claiming this nonsense as truth then you know he's either crazy, deluded, or a charlatan.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kevinp2300
Saw him on tv. Seems sincere. As for his claims; I don't believe what aliens tell people. A lot of it is deliberately ridiculous so that people will be driven away. If fact, if a person makes ridiculous claims, it might be an indication they are genuine...

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Simon Parkes is the real deal. The detail he goes into is incredible. He even describes how he was shown round a top secret facility and not asked for ID. "No sir that's not necessary. .we know who you are".

Ignore the trolls. .keep posting his work and more will awaken.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: vivid1975
Simon Parkes is the real deal. The detail he goes into is incredible.

Well, if detail equals truth, then I guess all those stories J.R.R. Tolkien wrote about Middle Earth must be true, too, because there's no way anybody could make up all those details, including complete languages spoken by the various inhabitants.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
here is what differs me from the believers and the skeptics. It even makes me more of a scientist than people like JadeStar. Not that something should not have absolute proof to be claimed as a fact, but a scientist needs be open minded for the kind of species that may exist.

So I join the upper post with the question - what makes you think that Reptilian (humanoid) other humanoid race (annunaki, Nordic etc) cannot exist somewhere and in fact hasn't been involved with the Earth? Just because one has no proof does not mean a scientist should not be open minded! There may be something we still haven't discovered about it.

The problem however, is that the story described in the OP fully matches the garbage that exists on the internet - yes exactly these races named with the exact same names - reptilians, mantis, annunaki. What I can only differ from the usual is that in this case the Reptilians are the good guys, the demons from Hell, the devil, while the Annunaki are the bad guys, the imposters. It doesn't take much imagination to make up this story out of the already existing fiction. It really looks like a repeat of the garbae on the web, and you can find so many stories - whole stories how the Reptilians did what each years, ages as if someone was with them.

And the question? Should one believe more the famous witnesses who come forward to tell their stories even if less wild, or should one believe the less known people like in the OP who don't show on every show but their stories are darn unreal. I would say - none. Probably believe ancient times, monuments and things more than the people today.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kevinp2300

The mantis are not actually clear to me. In his experiences they're not benevolent and work under the inner earth reptilians that create elite ritual sacrifices here. They were trying to get him to fulfill his DNA destiny as that bloodline and go along with it. The mantis treated the greys horribly, and they taught him from childhood to do the same. However, what is not known is what is tests and what isn't tests. Because some of ufology is perceptional, and they can don monster suits, and act as mirrors to our frequency and behavior, ie karma. And alot of it is tests. So sometimes when you think something seems good, its the other side casting that illusion over you to manipulate you, and sometimes when something seems bad, its not bad, but interactive and meant to give snap you into shape and to start growing up.

The Lyra wars on Mars. We survived, smaller number, from a planet this same group took out in Lyra. The journey was remembered in a block of rather enormous time to Lyra. So that whole journey was not clear. Where next? But next in this solar system was the planet that they called Tiamet, that the snakes took out, and then Mars. Which they also took out. There are more players involved and its not just reptiles. However these are the dominant ones.
Don't remember a long time on earth, but during a forest fire, had this sudden urge to leap out of my body and caretake nature. I knew we used frequency and a kind of song. The fire was over a 100 miles away but you could smell the sap burning even. And just came to my current mind, and looked at my body and realized, I couldn't help. I was stuck in this body in this life. So that knowledge came under the curtain, when I was kind of zen mind, not thinking deeply. I do have a psi smell activation and think that occurred with the fire.

And there have been other odd things too. The royals and windors are recognized as the bad guys, planet wreckers by me. Opposite energy, repells me. And on a picture of the queen in our schools, saw some kids walking in a group to another class and had this strong knowledge that I had to protect the children, and this sense of danger behind me. Turned and it was her picture.

So, wasn't really here, in lifetimes, or at least not stuck here. Seemed I was doing some kind of protect the children and nature thing in the past. Have no idea what it means. Just ponder it all from to time.

I don't trust any of the ufology and rescue people information. Ets could unveil it all in a flash. If they were allowed. But our own Oversoul, Higher Self determines what we need. None of these guys, including the elite here, are in any where near as much control as they think and that goes for the Serpents, Naga/Leviathin, Mantis, and mid management groups or higher. They're simply not in control. They may think they are, but this is a very well managed tests and growth opportunity that your own Soul is in charge of, for real.

They are not, for real.

I always see things after leaving the body, the next steps. Its as if the real work, including what needs to be done here, is after leaving the body.

The point Im making is that there may or not be interference in the ways many write about or share, but their inner knowledge of change and higher realms is good, people are guided within when they start to improve themselves and turn the dial up on their love, and meditate. Also another thing that is nonsense is that there is a quarantine here. Really, lets who violates it, all the bad guys? Not much of a barrier I'd say. Thats all nonsense to hide how far the black operations have gone in this solar system already. Our own paramilitary hopping around in places no one would ever dream, and then if they did, they'd be really upset, at being kept in this bubble for so long with all of that being done behind their backs and all this starvation and nuclear disasters and wars, and homelessness, and extortion taking place. They'd be really mad, and they should be.

Trust yourself always. You don't let yourself down, or others, when you start to wake up to your inner guidance, your not here to win petty battles, but to grow up, and take as many as you can home with you, or to wonderful places. To shine in darkness. To be like a star and shine outwards. And trust in yourself. Thats what really matters.
edit on 5-12-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Higher Level ETs are all mind over matter. We normally call that magic. They are not ritualists however. Nor do they harm anything, but uplift every flower and blade of grass.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I personally know Simon, and all I'll say is, the guy is a hive full of information and is most sincere in everything he speaks of. He never falters in the delivery of his information and is always willing to respond to and remain open to questioning.

I've just come off a Skype session with him and I made him aware of this thread. He's not a member, but you never know, one day he may grace the hallowed halls of ATS.

I'll see him after Christmas, I'll ask him about sharing any information he may give, on ATS.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Smokey2308

Could you ask him how many of the reptoids are living amongst us and alongside us.

I'm noticing more and more shapeshifters in film and tv. Are they revealing themselves now ? Perhaps he could come on here and reveal what their intentions are with television.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

I will ask him for you after Christmas when I see him.

He's currently assisting me with my own questions, so that takes precedence at the moment, but I will.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Great, Thanks

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

ATS: Origin of the Species: Rise of the Reptilian Alien Mythos and Its Unlikely Source

Regarding that OP - Omni wasn't particularly "fringey". Heck, James Oberg was even a contributor.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

How cool you know Simon personally. Do you also live in England?

I first heard about him a few months back and have listened to every presentation I can find online. Are you aware of any plans he has for 2015 conferences? Would be great to meet him. I've met many experiencers/researchers/authors over the decades and he is one of the few I would like to get to know better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join