It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of Simon Parkes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
In all of my research into ufology, nothing intrigues me more than the story told by Simon Parkes. His story is the most well rounded and corroborated story in the field. Here is a synopsis of his story. First, his grandfather was a high degree mason and worked as a spy for mi6. His grandfather was also part of the branch of Illuminati that deals with "black magic" as he describes. His mother was a member of mi5 and chose to raise Simon away from the Illuminati. When Simon was an infant, he claims he was contacted by a mantis(mantid) creature. As he grew older, his contacts with the creature continued through his childhood. He was also contacted by various et/supernatural creatures. Jinn, shadow beings, reptilians and gray aliens are among the entities who seemed to have tested him for pre cognitive/psychic abilities during his contacts. He was never "abducted against his will" and was told the essence of his soul is 1/3 mantis 1/3 reptilian and 1/3 human. He provides drawings of the inside of ships that show many species of ETs working together and describes the ships as being controlled by thought. Simon describes the "annunaki" as false gods, who set up the tablets in sumeria in order for us to think that they were are creators in the hopes that we would eventually destroy ourselves and they would step in as false gods. Simon also claims that negative entities tried to use CERN on december 21st, 2012 to "call in reinforcements" in the form of a portal, but the process was thwarted and the collider was never operational. He also claims Japan is the negative entities last hope to build an accelerator to produce this portal and many of the entities are deciding whether to give up control of the planet and jump ship or to make a last stand. The cutoff date for them to do this is 2016. This is because of our planet moving through the center of the galactic plane. Many mayan elders said the same thing around 2012 and many ufologists echo Mr. Parke's claims about these entities and their motives. Simon is also an elected politician in England, which adds a bit of creedence to his claims. I will provide some links to his interviews below. Any thoughts/info/opinions relevant to this man and his story would be greatly appeciated.

huffington post

edit on 4-12-2014 by kevinp2300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I believed a race of reptile like beings existed when I was 13
Grow up
edit on 4-12-2014 by gorsestar because: np

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I bet David Icke loves this guy.

If he is still a labour councillor in Whitby, their voters need shot

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gorsestar

That was uncalled for. Who are you to be so certain that in the vastness of the entire cosmos, indeed even here on Earth, a race of humanoid reptilians does not exist?

“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ―William Shakespeare ...

edit on Cpm11Thursday2720142631Thu, 04 Dec 2014 23:27:26 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: punctuation

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

That was uncalled for. Who are you to be so certain that in the vastness of the entire cosmos, indeed even here on Earth, a race of humanoid reptilians does not exist?

“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ―William Shakespeare ...

Shakespeare that well known Philosopher, astrophysicist and believer in humanoid reptilians.
Oh wait...

I'm pretty certain there are none here on earth but then again I'm not totally insane and trying to sell books or get elected.

Someone should talk to his mum

His mom is an 9ft tall green alien with 8 fingers, pictures included

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: gorsestar
I believed a race of reptile like beings existed when I was 13
Grow up

You show the manners and decorum of a 12 year old.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Jeez, what a turd

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
He lost me at the part where he said he has memories from the womb lolol

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
He's involved with the annanuki and group that runs things in a negative way (mantis, reptile, snakes) with the elites behind the scenes, they're think they're "gods". These are the guys who took out tiamat, devastated mars and caused massive earth cycles and are behind the royals, bankers, and religious leaders. Not the good guys.
edit on 5-12-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: kevinp2300
....The cutoff date for them to do this is 2016. This is because of our planet moving through the center of the galactic plane....Simon is also an elected politician in England, which adds a bit of creedence to his claims. I will provide some links to his interviews below. Any thoughts/info/opinions relevant to this man and his story would be greatly appeciated.

I don't think being an elected politician means anything necessarily, IMHO. Also, this talk about the Earth moving through the galactic plane? Yes, the Sun's orbit around the galactic core does bring the solar system through the galactic plane, but it's a process that takes over 100 million years. So, our solar system "lingers" in the galactic plane for quite awhile. And, with all the other stars and other baryonic matter and possibly non-baryonic matter also in orbit, the "boundary" of the galactic plane isn't exactly exact.

So... it all sounds like a lot of hooey.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

I have memories of shooting like a beam of light, shooting star, feeling like myself and serious feeling of needing to do something, determination, and taking the womb, it was like a drum or nest, dark and warmish glow. My first memory was under a month, and remember alot of my infancy, let alone childhood.

So, understand what he said there.

Also, in 2008, had the wall tumble down while looking at pictures of mars, the marsanomalyresearch ones, that were put into a video on youtube. And I remembered past life and quite a bit. Knew we were from Lyra, and The Equality. The Essene gnosis message is akin, and that was like a homecoming, for achieving higher mind and progression, and its off planet concepts. We were the equality What destroyed human planets, and halted progression and claims ownership, is the group he's talking on. And whats on Saturn is a part of it.

Sleeper, Lou Baldin, in his new book, and from what he's posted refers to them as jailers, basically and we're a fallen lot. However, I sent my memories to him, and the details given in that book can stir some pots, but the slant is that side, and it wasn't quite like that. Humans weren't kept in a bubble by the negative side, they earned their eutopia, they were telepathic, more of themselves and soul memories, more perfect dna, and so behaved as a family would, sharing everything, and had gone through a long journey from Lyra, which is just one influx from Beyond. That isn't the whole human origin, just something in this neck of the galactic woods.

According to the snake side of things, humans were athiestic, didn't know about life after death, were bald, hairless, naked, yada yada yada. Sorry I remember. We were not bald. The woman who I saw was in an underground home on Mars, with filtered beautiful lights, seemingly coming through some kind of crystaline technology and colored like a hippy den, and she was wearing a silver sheath dress, and looked alot like Grace Kelly with her hair piled up high. Very reserved and propper woman by the way. With great dignity. As we were. We remembered our soul family group, had traveled far together. Your child in one life, would be your mother or sister or friend in the past. And this was known, memories while incarnated were readily available. We were not cut off from our connections and home in the tests. It was a higher testing ground but it was very traumatic and sad as well. Attacks, trojan horses, and murder of humans constantly.

And this other group that may think its our jailers, who know. It takes Love to get out of here, and overcoming reactiveness and selfishness and lower primitive mind and give even when it hurts to others. Being Good. Raising frequency. And it would take that if they're jailers and many here had gone insane and were warring fighting groups. However not all from the same place. Earth is a meeting grounds of higher and lower realm. Like a crossroads. Maybe that is why that is always used in occult shows as this place to sign contracts with evil because this is a multi realmed testing ground place.

The Good are meant to uplift the slightly younger children, like good siblings, because soul families and groups may vary, but overall spirit is still connected and an overall family.

That group may be putting on airs and consider its enemies, those who Served and Protected Freedom and Family and thus were not actually lowering frequency because that is a right of all souls, but reaction and revenge is not. In any case, they may have jailed the good guys.

I have no idea. They themselves are not good. I was shown that some are players, Love and Goodness protecting and serving earth and this school over the long run and wanting very much to go home but in for a long contract in this lower school. But I don't hold to that. Personally feel very strongly about what Love does and what Love does not do, and it doesnt put on a murderers hat to provide catalysts for growth. It can't harm, it Loves and feels strongly walking in everyone's shoes. So, that doesnt happen. Nor can you take short cuts, grow up a group faster by deliberately traumatizing, enslaving and harming a whole bunch of people. The end does not justify the means and those kind of short cuts are a flaw in the person doing it.

So what I really think is going on is the older brothers and sisters in the school played virtual reality games of Domination and Survival of the Fittest, taking advantage of loving hearts, and viewing it as weakness, ie those in predator suits, the Els, often, the older forms, insect and reptile. However, then they learnt you have to be Love and Equality to reach the higher levels outside the duality and their pride, ego and nature rejects that. So they're messing up the school.

It doesnt matter, either way, you have to be Love to escape this.

edit on 5-12-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Being an elected politician gives one no more credence when telling fantastical stories than anyone else... less, in fact, when the average elected politician is used as a measure of veracity.

Not to say there aren't scaly aliens... there probably are... somewhere... but, well... yeah...

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

Because I outlined the whole source of the Reptilian Humanoid Alien myth right on this forum.

ATS: Origin of the Species: Rise of the Reptilian Alien Mythos and Its Unlikely Source

edit on 5-12-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Interesting stuff. a few ?'s come to mind...
Do you know any info on the supposed Mantis species. I assume u mean they have a similar agenda to the reptilians? Simon claims they are benevolent and act as a "referee or arbitrator on earth". Simon also says they are working as "double agents" with the reptilians, which obviously the reptilians would be aware of since he is talking about it on the internet, so I sense something is off there. Also, what do you think about some of the reptilians being good and how they have a got a bad wrap as of late. The whole your mother is your daughter in a different life has been echoed many times by experiencers. I have also heard that we are alive on different timelines and some ppl have "ascended" on different timelines as well. I will check out the marsanomolyresearch vid. What is the story behind the lyran war on Mars? How do the lyrans, pleidians, etc plan to help us in the coming years? I have heard Lyra described as a desert rainforest similar to earth in many ways. Last, what makes you think Simon's agenda coincides with the reptilians? Also, who exactly do the Annunaki consist of? Any human races that are interdimensional like some say or just the Mantis and Reptiles. Simon also discusses the made up story/tablets of the Annunaki and how they wanted to trick us into thinking they were the creator gods. Thank you for sharing your story.
edit on 5-12-2014 by kevinp2300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Magic and aliens really don't mix.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Being an elected politician gives one no more credence when telling fantastical stories than anyone else... less, in fact, when the average elected politician is used as a measure of veracity.

Not to say there aren't scaly aliens... there probably are... somewhere... but, well... yeah...

Elected official is a stretch, Councillors aren't MP's, I done a bit of digging and apparently most of Whitby jhave no idea who he is.
Councillor elections have very few voters, I know as I don't live that far away from whitby, which is a small town of about 11000 people

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

Whatever you say. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything (I can't say the same for yourself), I am simply keeping an open mind. People are reporting reptilian aliens and all I do is listen to them. I honestly don't care who is right and who is wrong, I'm just along for the ride. I do, however, believe that it is entirely possible that a race of reptilian aliens not only exists but has been interacting with our race long before the advent of fringe UFO magazines. What about the Indian Nagas? How could they have possibly been influenced by popular culture?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

The usual concept of a reptilian is that they are humanoid, while nagas are usually depicted with a large tail instead of a pair of legs. Wouldn't know as to how they influenced the culture since it probably been a few thousand years since the idea was made.

Thing is that there is hardly any evidence of reptilian at all, and if there was, the stories hardly fit together anyways. Some have angels wings...Like that makes sense. Not once have I seen a reptilian story saying they had a giant tail for a leg.

Next thing you know the reptilians need angel...I mean pixie dust and a tooth for a conductor to fly. Next thing you'll see stories trying to relate to the nagas the next day.
edit on 5-12-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Regardless of their form Nagas are non-human entities that would be quite alien to your run of the mill human. Besides, Nagas are just one version of ancient cultures describing such non-human reptilian entities. The Hopi Sheti or "snake people" come to mind, certainly these beings could not be the result of a UFO magazine as JadeStar would have us believe.

My point is, I don't discount the possibility that such beings exist. I don't care what other people believe. I just don't know, no one does.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Yea, and the Swedish were an advanced alien race.

Naga's are a mythological creature that are often displayed with human features for what ever reason. Then again alot of mythological being or creatures are displayed with human and animal features. No different then the Egyptian Gods having animal heads for that matter, or the popular term chimera that could go with such combinations of animism. Then there are cultures where the Gods look just plain as human, but the idea of their power is usual said to transcend the human mind compared to the other creatures that would be little us in comparison in the various mythologies.

It the open-mindness that bugs me sometime, and I understand some people get picked on for what they believe, since they could barely fight back with there argument no different if it were a Christian in ancient Rome told to turn the other cheek when being attacked.

And there are probably millions of things that our small framed minds could understand yet, it just some of these idea go over the edge.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join