It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man with Alzheimers proves the heart always remembers, Melvyn Amrine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
What caught my heart was the heart always remember. I remember reading a thread recently where someone talked about neurons being found in the heart and other body parts and thats what first came to mind.

I think there is a lot of credence to this theory. Maybe theres more to the body mind connection then we think, and listening to and following your heart may be truer statements of wisdom then we wanted to admit.

The sad thing is from what i see in the communities around me this kind of love may be gone from our culture, at least rare.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Very touching

Also nice to see there are cops out there whos 1st instinct isnt to shoot or throttle people haha

S&f for the smile

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Didnt even notice that.

But i find it fascinating examining this generations marriages and relationships because weve deviated so far from the values of that day and age its like looking at an entirely different race.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Didnt even notice that.

Well you shudda OP.
Anyway, something similar happened to me at a hospital I was attending with a post fractured ankle. A son of a man who was my boss at one time was sat beside me, and I asked how his dad a great guy, (suffering from Alzheimers) was doing, and he said not very good and was getting worse, and wouldn't even know you now. Just at that moment, his dad came back from the consultant, looked at me with a big smile on his face, and and said, I know you, you xxx, what are you doing here? That was a nice moment for me, and I can understand the video completely.

edit on 4-12-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

join