It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inuit elders sharing information with NASA regarding Earth's "WOBBLE"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I understand the regional aspect .Where I live it's climate as usual with hot times and cold times and all the variables inbetween .Pro-AGW's are using numbers in the 1/1000 th of a degree to justify what they say they are seeing .Most of my life has been fed whole degrees on a thermometer that had the freezing point marked . Frost and freezing were much more detrimental then 5 or 10 degrees of heat . I am not a big fan of heat but the cold is much worse . I know I wouldn't or couldn't handle the far North or the far South . I think the mere fact that the IPCC was not interested in papers on climate but on papers on climate that showed a link to AGW showed it's political agenda right from the start .
Think about the notice you could get, the money from the research and to publish papers . It opened a flood gate that brought with it deception and manipulation to get the answer the IPCC wanted them to show .

Weather or not there were actual facts ,they were able to torture the data to confess .We see the same types of fraud within the medical , pharmaceutical ,economical , or any of the many subjects of study .We find things that just do not support what we are being told ,daily by MSM . The picture becomes blurred to a point where you just cant make sense of it ,until you start to follow the money .

a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: YarlanZey

then it will show all the politicians and co for what they really are - money grabbing con artists.

I thought we had already established that much, by the endless lies, the endless backhanders and endless corruption.

Am I missing something?
edit on 201412America/Chicago12pm12pmFri, 05 Dec 2014 13:11:14 -06001214 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

edit on 201412America/Chicago12pm12pmFri, 05 Dec 2014 13:11:34 -06001214 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful so you are saying your ( at your) latitude ( casual very intermitent) observations and inuit ( above the arctic circle, live outside almost always, and are dependent for survival ) observation merit the same weight as ...credible sources? , and that yours is right and theirs is wrong?
If you were a good astrologer you would have given us some math (based on what I gave you) ,

again I say the observation of the inuit is the datum, we should try to fit some theorems to the datum, and possibly generate some priory

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful Eric, you may have hit on something really bad. Research the "Dancing Sun" at the end of the 1917 Fatima apparitions. I have good cause to believe it was a wormhole flowering out, before collapsing. A big gravitational anomaly might do exactly what those Inuit Elders are claiming to see. Some 5000 people at Fatima, saw the Sun do impossible acrobatics. But light waves can be bent and refracted. So could those Inuit elders be seeing something akin to a mirage?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Wile I think the Inuits have a unique and, in it's own right, valuable perspective, it doesn't seem like this would escape the thousands of previously mentioned amature and professional astronomers. Not everything in the "old world" is more useful or necessarily better than today. In this case I'm talking about astronomy as a whole.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
a reply to: Phage

The Inuit describe the sun rising in a normal location but setting more south. If the Earth's tilt were involved both sunrise and sunset would be dislocated, not just the sunset. This is an important clue about what has been observed. It’s interesting that the same observations have been made by others. Those others are scientists who have described the effect as a sort of mirage caused by the encroachment of warm air into arctic regions.

I think you probably hit the nail on the head here.
More than likely it is the cause, if not all of it, a big part.
The Inuit know the environment they have been living in for 1000's of years is changing in ways they have never seen.

That would be the bottom line I guess.

Thanks for the information!
I was wondering what would cause that kind of an observation.
They would not make something like that up.

star for u!

This does not in any way explain , or help to explain the snow drifts predominately changing to the east; do visual (THERMALLY PUMPED) effects on the horizon at sunset equate to snow dunes now pointing east? and why is this; 'thermal distortion of sunset' not something that has been recorded thousands upon thousands of times in human history?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Now here is an interesting theory based on the datum ( FROM THE INUIT),

DATUM; the sunlight is one hour longer above the arctic circle in North America

DATUM; (important) the sun rises in the same place but sets in somewhere 'new'

DATUM; (super important), Average thermal transport has undergone a 90 shift at the latitude the inuits inhabit,

one instance is : no tilt change; since the solar system has moved into a "hot heavy" particulate gas cloud ( not a speculation a fact check NASA ) this creates resistance to the inertia in vacuum and causes the planets normal 'lag' farther behind than usual in chasing the sun

... thus the angle of the sun is higher in the sky, boning the southern hemisphere to less light ( the "why " as to more snow is accumulating at the south pole ) and explaining more light in the north without pole changes

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
These guys have lived in the most inhospital place and predicting the weather for their livelyhood for a long time. I put more credence in their word than anything NASA says.

"The elders maintain the Sun doesn't rise were it used too, they have longer day light to hunt and the Sun is higher than it used to be and warms up quicker than before.
The elders who were interviewed across the north all said the same thing, their sky has changed.
The stars the Sun and the Moon have all changed affecting the temperature, even affecting the way the wind blows, it is becoming increasingly hard to predict the weather, something that is a must on the Arctic.
The elders all agree, they believe the Earth has shifted, wobbled or tilted to the North".
www.thebigwobble.org...

Or are the planets in our solar system shifting in ways that we are not researching? Is our planet being wobbled closer to the sun?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silverlok
a reply to: eriktheawful so you are saying your ( at your) latitude ( casual very intermitent) observations and inuit ( above the arctic circle, live outside almost always, and are dependent for survival ) observation merit the same weight as ...credible sources? , and that yours is right and theirs is wrong?
If you were a good astrologer you would have given us some math (based on what I gave you) ,

again I say the observation of the inuit is the datum, we should try to fit some theorems to the datum, and possibly generate some priory

First, the bold part: You're kidding right? You do know the difference between a Astrologer and a Astronomer

Next: Let me see a list of sunrise and sunset times going as far back as possible for their area (I don't want to hear it from their mouths, I want to see it in writing, because that way not too many mistakes are made).
Then let us compare it to the sunrise and sunsets for this past year.

Can you show be beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are getting an hour more sunlight than before?

Can you show me, using geometry and physics how one place on the globe will get an hour more sunlight, but no other places?

Last: Show me how the sun can rise in the correct place, but set in the wrong place....for just them.

I want to see the data, not hear someone's story. Because until I do, it's just a story.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Silverlok

Now that is an interesting angle to!

star 4 u!

Will be interesting to if this is true.

edit on 5-12-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight
NOT an on topic post, and those questions are not complimentary or in any way related to the thread or the (OP)post , or even related to each other ..wobbling closer to the sun ? WTF , just get off , I guess in an odd way if the "drag" co-efficient from space inherent density increase counts , yes the Earth is "wobbling" closer but the ;limiter here is velocity , density , inertia, and angular momentum

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I just think this would have been jumped on and reported en masse. How many telescopes exist? How many people do these measurements each day? How reliable is human testimony? Is this a conspiracy or simply an uneducated ( in regards to ASTRONOMY or math in general) people misunderstanding what they see?

If You don't understand what you're seeing, does it matter how many thousands of hours you've spent looking at it? Surely I couldn't translate ancient Egyptian on my own, or with a group of people near my own mental capability or education level.
edit on 5-12-2014 by Cambot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

"....First, the bold part: You're kidding right? You do know the difference between a Astrologer and a Astronomer..."

oh, quite certainly , but when I say a DEGREE of tilt offers an immeasurable parallax from a short duration measure I begin to wonder WHAT you use for fact ( any good SKYWATCHER would understand ) so I consider you ,at this point , an , astrologer...scientifically speaking

If the INUIT say they have an hour extra , please tell me why this is impossible.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just a couple of thoughts. First, When Mother Nature turns on the air conditioning, humanity can not turn it off. When Mother Nature turns on the furnace, humanity can not turn it off. That Egoism has gone absolutely beyond logic. If an Asteroid hitting the Earth can release millions of times as much energy as the entire stockpile of nuclear weapons at the height of the Cold War, could not destroy all life on Earth. To claim a nuclear exchange would destroy all life on Earth is Egoism, not factual, not even science fiction. Now, the Inuit have survived for millennium in one of the most inhospitable regions on Earth. If their keepers of racial memory say something is not right. It is advisable to seriously consider their statements. The much attacked and hated by authority I. Velikovsky wrote, that some of the earliest recordings of the sky, and mention of immense catastrophes involved the sky and celestial objects and relationship changing. Now, maybe they were writing fiction stories, centuries before the Greeks put down the basics of story telling, in writing. The Inuit have survived for millennium using this information, kept by their keepers of memories. Don't knock memory. The Hindu Veda and other stories running to hundreds of thousands of lines, were kept in memory until recent times.
Now, Egoism enters Example; if an asteroid hitting the Earth can release millions of times more energy then all the nuclear weapons at the height of the Cold War, could not destroy all life on Earth. Where did a nuclear exchange suddenly have that power? Is sheer Egoism by humans, beyond logic, even science fiction. When Mother Nature turns on the sir conditioning it gets cold, and there is nothing humanity can do but survive it. When Mother Nature turns on the furnace it gets hot, and there is nothing humanity can do but survive it.
Little story that did not get much play. A number of objects in the Oort Cloud, beyond Pluto, are not obeying orbital mathematics of the inner Solar System. Bring up the possibility of a dark companion to the Sun, could be a huge planet or a brown dwarf.
Authority must always be questioned, it keeps authority honest. The more rigid and dogmatic the response, the tougher and more frequent the questions must be asked.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71It is, but only part of the story

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Silverlok

What's the rest of the story?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Would this be the same elders that warned us about the world ending in 2012? If there's any relation, I am not even taking this with a grain of salt.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
So what i got from all of this is that the earth moves, it turns on its axis and wobbles through space... Only it is not so obvious or clear to us... Because the sun, moon, planets and stars also moves.

Genius?

Eta: someone mentioned the elders could also have been mistranslated.

I have no idea why they are more credible than nasa. Anyone who lives at a single place all their lives will learn the climate and how to predict a day ahead at least.
edit on 6-12-2014 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
They are a very primitive people. They even attribute successful hunts and traps to luck. Keep pretending they know wth they're talking about if it makes you feel better though.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
We know the earth wobbles on it's axis.
We have conducting experiments that show this. Due to the conservation of angular momentum this will never cease in the vacuum of space.
Don't worry, what wobbles up will wobble down.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join