It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO DOCUMENTARY : Aliens exist on the moon 2014

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I watched this the other day and it's worth checking out. You'd think we'd already have a base and vacations to the moon at this point since it's the moon is closest to earth. Something is definitely up with why we haven't been to moon since the 70's (publicly). Why are we sending people to Mars when we could set up shop right on the moon first? Just saying...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Donna Hare is back, I see, with a lot of new forgery stories she only recently remembered seeing. What a wonderful memory she displays.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I will save this to watch another time. I believe though that there is far more to our moon than is publicly acknowledged and NASA is hiding that information.

originally posted by: Spacespider
Really nice early Christmas present for ATS crowd.
I really enjoyed it, some old material mixed in, but it relevant to the topic
Dont want to go into details and spoil it, watch it already !

There's a new documentary about to be released on the SyFy channel entitled "Aliens on the Moon: The Truth Exposed." The two-hour special will be exposing the truth about aliens on the moon, producer Robert Kiviat has put together this movie. He's known for documentaries such as Alien Autopsy Fact or Fiction? and Best UFO Cases Ever Caught on Tape. The 2014 UFO documentary will air on July 20th, so set your DVR's or mark it on your calendar. SyFy has made the claim never-before-seen photos from NASA will be shown in this documentary, revealing installations, factories, saucers, hangers and huge satellite dishes on the moon. Astronauts and other experts will be in the film to comment, I think this is one show worth checking out

I hope some photo experts and deep thinkers will dig deeper into some of the cases presented in the documentary.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff

After the airbrushing.

Oh come on. Why would NASA airbrush out that which they are looking for, evidence of life in the universe?

You do know that billions are being spent on a telescope which among other things will sniff look for biomarkers, signs of life in nearby exoplanet atmospheres.

Also do you think lunar and planetary scientists are that stupid that they couldn't tell NASA airbrushed something out? You realize thousands of people closely examine LRO imagery right?

Not only that but real you know, grown up scientists actually want people look through LRO imagery for potential alien artifacts.

I guess you missed my thread over in the Space Exploration forum:

"Alien Artifacts on the Moon?" - Forbes Article Points to New Credible Crowdsourced Search for ET
edit on 6-12-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptNemo2012

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: CaptNemo2012
You know what is going to be funny. When we do get confirmation of these structures all of you that say its all fake, hoaxed or debunked are going to be eating crow. Ive got a question for you. Every time a pic comes out are you climbing in your little car and flying off to the moon and looking at the possible artifact. No you are not. You see just because it can be made to look that way by other means doesn't mean that that is the truth and its debunked. Technically untill you can stand on the moon and see for yourself none of these can be debunked.

We each have our theories about what they could be but untill we are there looking we cant prove them either way. So before you start saying its fake or im right and you are wrong hop on your little rocket launch yourself land on the moon and prove it.:

Don't need to. NASA's already done it. In high resolution.

After the airbrushing.

Yes seriously. Just because NASA said it. has to be true. Omg we have several people saying NASA is airbrushing out anything they don't want us to see. But I guess there all lying. Sorry people but government agencies lie. We have so many cases of them lying that it is getting ridiculous. Why would anyone think NASA is any different.

NASA is one of the, if not THE most open government agency there is. And yes, they are lying.

Ask you self why would you believe an agency which is looking to find life in the universe would cover it up in what would be a most amateur way?

That sounds goofy but its even goofier people believe it without a shred of evidence even when the credibility of the liars has been called into question.
edit on 6-12-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

At the start it says decide for yourself. So I think its bull#.
A massive lie yet small part of a far more gigantic, all consuming
deception. Planned from deep antiquity not by aliens but
definitely a superior intelligence.

And THEY have been right here with us the whole time.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
I hope some photo experts and deep thinkers will dig deeper into some of the cases presented in the documentary.

One thing covered in the documentary teaches us an important lesson which is glossed over or ignored in the rest of the documentary: It shows the "face on mars" in early photos which looked very interesting. Then it showed the same feature on mars in later photos of higher resolution and with different shadow angles, where it's clear it's not a face at all. How can they show that and ignore the implications it has for all the other so-called "structures" on the moon, for the ones that are genuine images? I don't think the documentary cares about the truth because at around 10:15 it shows what looks like a hoaxed image and even the "believer" they interview says there's no frame number so nobody can confirm it's real.

Even the real imagery is shown for a much longer time with enhancement/coloration to get you to see what they want you to see. They do show brief glances with the enhancements removed where it's easier to see what is really there, which often doesn't really look like much (except in the hoaxed image). Granted, some of the images are interesting like the boulders that rolled out of impact craters, but no aliens are required for this to happen, just an impact within the last 100,000 years to knock it out of the crater, because tracks like that last a very long time on the moon with nothing to erode them but micrometeorites.

a reply to: Blue Shift
I agree the moon is too far away to be that important from a strategic perspective, though if we ever develop He3 reactors the He3 fuel on the moon's surface would be valuable, though we still don't have an inexpensive way to retreive it. Anyway, look at how far away from Earth the moon actually is...people don't see this actual distance often enough:

btc.montana.edu...

2001 Mars Odyssey's Thermal Emission Imaging System (THEMIS) took this portrait of the Earth and its companion Moon, using the infrared camera, one of two cameras in the instrument.

After the airbrushing.
So you're saying they airbrushed out what they don't want us to see? Then why are we seeing it in this documentary? You can't have it both ways, using NASA images as evidence, and then saying the evidence is airbrushed, unless you're saying NASA airbrushed IN the "structures"? Well it looks like someone airbrushed in the structures seen at 10:15 since nobody can find that in a NASA image, so I'm not denying some airbrushing is going on.

edit on 6-12-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I finished watching this video and although some of the things in it are convincing I'm going to lean towards half of this is hoax and some of it is true and some of it is pure conjecture on outdated photos of the moon. Although I believe that NASA has done plenty of secret space missions hidden out of the public view I certainly do not believe this "Apollo 20" video is authentic, for a number of reasons I am too lazy to list. Entertaining video though.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

The conditioning in the mainstream, parrot public is so well ingrained, it's going to take a long time for them to believe in the truth of what is actually going on with regards to the UFO phenomenon. They dare not think for themselves and god forbid they give the impression they don't fit in, #OMG!

Actually quite a lot of people are open to the idea of ET visitation.

Interestingly, among the five paranormal beliefs tested, only one item receives more credence from men than women in all three countries: the belief that the Earth has been visited by extraterrestrials. A similar tendency was found in a subject-related Gallup Poll question to U.S. respondents in 1996 -- Do you think that UFO's have ever visited Earth in some form, or not? Fifty-one percent of men thought it was true, compared with just 40% of women.

Gallup Poll

When Larry King used to do ET specials he got the highest ratings.

ET/Alien stuff is very popular amongst the general public. Personally I'd say 95% of people I talk to about the subject think Aliens have visited the Earth. I wouldn't give much credence to the idea that people are conditioned to disbelieve in Aliens at all, if anything it's the other way 'round.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

'Old Nick' up to his usual tricks eh?

I would in a roundabout way kind of lean with you on this one Randy, but in a different way I guess, researchers like Dr Jaques Vallee, and others like John Keel, have contended that there seems to be much more to the UFO phenomenon than the 'prosaic' aliens from another planet explanation.

Dr Vallee has said that the phenomenon seems in some way to possibly be related to human consciousness. We have seen possible ET 'craft' depicted in early religious iconography for example, could the 'UFO's be related to early religious 'illumination' tales? Some modern 'contactees' have experienced drastic changes in their lives, both good and bad. Also look at ayahuasca shamanistic artists, who paint pictures of their altered mind-states, some have portrayed silver discs that look very like Lazar's 'sport' model.

Take what you will from that of course.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The commentary on the "Earth Size Object" sucking solar material into it is absolute garbage. This incident was explained by the SOHO teams as a filament-ary coronal vortex. There is some good content in this "documentary", however the stretch is really on just about everything presented.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

Well Sea, you've been here at least as long as myself and I'd
make a bet, that you're pretty familiar with the views I subscribe
too. You might even see, that I'm able to discern the truth of
of todays world, because of the faith I have in certain writings
from long ago. But you definitely know, I'm always pointing to
the truth, at least as I know it to be, accordingly, no matter how
brutal.

And that it all makes pretty good sense and even fills
a lot of the holes, that other convictions can only ignore.
But it goes much deeper when I'm able to make a vague almost
abstract post, like the one above. And have another person
see precisely, the same look in Mick Jaggers eyes that I see.
And know exactly what I mean.

It's the same conviction and passion and belief in what the
song is revealing and he's sing'n about, that I also display in
what I write about. But in his eyes and in that little TV
performance for England. You seen the wickedness of what
he believes. And I know you saw it because it's obvious.

It isn't drugs either, because the one on the drugs, is the dead
weight with the marraccas right next to Jagger. The one
they offed shortly afterward Brian Jones. But ya, Jaques Vallee
spot on actually.

Dr Vallee has said that the phenomenon seems in some way to possibly be related to human consciousness.

I believe it's our subconscious they use as a portal
to enter our conscious awake world at times. It's this way with
all things paranormal. And they are even conjured thru our sub
conscious. So when someone says it's all in your mind? Hell yes it
is but that doesn't mean it isn't real. That's just how they can
get here I suppose. But you can be immune to them so to speak.
They can't get here thru me.
edit on Rpm120614v072014u05 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I watched the video and found it very interesting.

On another note, I've heard the response "it can be recreated" that many times now on here, that I'm a little concerned about the fact that I have Logic Pro X on my computer that can recreate the sound of guitars, piano's, trumpets and drums.

Does that mean that if you can recreate something, that it doesn't exist?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sunraged

On another note, I've heard the response "it can be recreated" that many times now on here, that I'm a little concerned about the fact that I have Logic Pro X on my computer that can recreate the sound of guitars, piano's, trumpets and drums.

No - it means they aren't guitars, pianos, trumpets and drums They may sound like them, but they aren't real.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey

originally posted by: Sunraged

No - it means they aren't guitars, pianos, trumpets and drums They may sound like them, but they aren't real.

Indeed.

We can recreate anything we want, it doesn't disprove anything. It just shows that we can recreate it.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
because they don't want us to know its been inhabited for a long time. they want it to come out in drips and drabs and only to the point that we find bacteria and not established civilizations. a reply to: JadeStar

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
so you want to throw the baby out with the bathwater? a reply to: charlyv

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
"half of it is true". ok so what's the problem? a reply to: Asynchrony

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I find it to be a pretty interesting video. And nothing has really been proven about as much as nothing's been truly debunked. The words of the guy who wanted to see the high res pictures at Nasa and what he said when he saw them: say what you will, "He's lying," etc. I just don't believe everyone is lying, certainly not the amount of people that have been in his position and said similar things. For me, yes, it's as easy as that to have me leaning far closer to that direction rather than "everything is a hoax."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join