It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Wanted: 1,000 full-time, permanent federal and contract employees

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The U.S. Government is hiring.

They need help with processing immigration paperwork connected to the Obama plan announced Nov 20th.

Good pay and benefits if qualified.

Obama Hires 1,000 Fed Workers to Hand-Out IDs to Illegal Aliens

On Wednesday, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) listed several positions on the federal government’s official job site (USAJOBS), announcing that they will be hiring “about 1,000 full-time, permanent federal and contract employees” to staff a new facility in Virginia issuing work permits, photo IDs, Social Security, and Medicare cards to millions of illegal aliens.

A memo distributed among USCIS employees states:

USCIS is taking steps to open a new operational center in Crystal City, a neighborhood in Arlington, Virginia, to accommodate about 1,000 full-time, permanent federal and contract employees in a variety of positions and grade levels. The initial workload will include cases filed as a result of the executive actions on immigration announced on Nov. 20, 2014.

Moving right along as they say.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is there anywhere I can move that will give me the same treatment?

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm not qualified.
I'm a white male...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
dang! I was hoping to get a fed job too. Sucks the job listing closed dec 1! those were some good paying jobs too

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I don't speak Spanish , I don't qualify and I'm white woman.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

he probably hired 1000 illegal immigrants

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

1000 jobs for Americans. That's great!

a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

I'm not qualified.
I'm a white male...

BS. There are no race or gender requirements for the jobs. You don't qualify because you can't do the job.

originally posted by: Meldionne1
I don't speak Spanish , I don't qualify and I'm white woman.

Same to you.

edit on 12/4/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Keep telling yourself that,

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
I'm not qualified.
I'm a white male...

That's a good point. You see , white males don't need help

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

I'm not qualified.
I'm a white male...

when exactly are you liberals going to stop telling black men they're not smart enough to compete with white men?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
You can't win BH, if it doesn't happen Obama isn't creating jobs and if he creates 1000 jobs it is wrong. No win scenario for sure. How can people be so hateful and stupid. It truly involves Orwellian "doublespeak".

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I'm not qualified.
I'm a white male...

when exactly are you liberals going to stop telling black men they're not smart enough to compete with white men?

Really just save it. I said nothing of the sort. I'm not going to deal with your poisoned mind. Go back and stare at Fox News and drool at the pretty girls.
edit on Thu December 4th, 2014 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You can't win BH, if it doesn't happen Obama isn't creating jobs and if he creates 1000 jobs it is wrong. No win scenario for sure. How can people be so hateful and stupid. It truly involves Orwellian "doublespeak".

Yeah, I'm not trying to win anything. When the country is this divided, and racism, hatred and ignorance are this rampant, we all lose.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Amen

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

he probably hired 1000 illegal immigrants

corporations already hire hundreds of thousands from other countries with sanctioned H1-B visas, taking away high-tech and high-wage jobs from Americans...but that's ok, because you would have to blame corporations and corporate lobbyists, instead of Obama. and like they say, "that dog won't hunt"

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Creating jobs is always good, why complain?

These good paying jobs draining from an already deep in debt and deficit government, to provide a means for illegal immigrants to legally milk the system for even more...

Brilliant!

Should be great for the economy, and get some Americans back to work.

Kudos to the prez

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I'm not qualified.
I'm a white male...

Do you realize how you sound? Like a whining crybaby!

I'm a white male also and scored some very lucrative contracts with the DOE.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a re ply to: ausername

you are absolutely right. the only way a government can create jobs is by making a positive environment for businesses to grow. the only thing that this will accomplish is to make the government bigger. a government thAt was already hemorrhaging money.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

since Fed employees are never fired..... either another wave of illegal immigrants is soon to come

~or else~

these ID & benefits giveaway clerks will get busy polishing those billions of rounds of ammo the government agencies bought in 2013 & 2014, there's plenty of make work there to do

edit on th31141771524604472014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

OH, just ran into this, about those 1000 jobs...

SENATOR SESSION STATEMENT VIA HIS WEBSITE:

DISCOVERED: OBAMA ADMIN LAUNCHES AND STAFFS NEW FACILITY IN VIRGINIA TO IMMEDIATELY IMPLEMENT EXECUTIVE AMNESTY

WASHINGTON—U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL), Ranking Member of the Senate Budget Committee and a senior member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, released the following comment today on a bulletin issued by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announcing a new facility in Crystal City, Virginia, with plans to hire 1,000 staff, in order to begin immediate implementation of the President’s wage-reducing amnesty and work authorization decree:

“It has just been discovered today that the Obama Administration is now opening a new USCIS facility in Crystal City, Virginia, for the purpose of immediately implementing the President’s imperial immigration decree. They are in the process of hiring 1,000 full-time staff to quickly approve applications for the President’s illegal amnesty, which will provide work permits, photo IDs, Social Security, and Medicare to illegal immigrants—all benefits rejected by Congress. This action will mean that American workers, their sons, their daughters, their parents, will now have to compete directly for jobs, wages, and benefits with millions of illegal immigrants.

This facility is a clear symbol of the President’s defiance of the American people, their laws, and their Constitution. He is hiring federal employees to carry out a directive that violates the laws Congress has passed in order to foist on the nation laws Congress has repeatedly refused to pass....

source: www.independentsentinel.com...

SO... the Stealth Jobs are a covert circumvention of legal, authorized Federal hiring...
this rush job promotion is designed to jump ahead of Congress who have already declined to fund-finance the supra-constitutional amnesty proclamation made reality Nov 20th... Obama intends to implement his unlawful EO with a infrastructure so that Congress cannot De-Construct his Dictatorial edict of blanket amnesty...
this reeks of sedition or something akin to treachery in high places

edit on th31141771619904032014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

This is about being hired for a long term government job with benefits. Not sub contractors.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join