It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to Dane Wiggington

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
An open letter to Dane Wiggington

Mr. Wiggington,
Congratulations on finding a way to capitalize on fear. It’s a basic and controllable emotion, so you picked a good one. Much like being a lawyer, you have to screw a few folks in the process, but in the end, making money is the bottom line. Yes, it’s a hint of jealously but frankly, I couldn’t sleep at night knowing I was praying on the weak at the level you do.

Your crusade against Geo-engineering is (on paper) a noble one. Perhaps if you spent a bit more time understanding the things you bring up, you would have a better grasp of what is actually happening, and thus, have an idea of what to look for should anything start happening for real. All of the geo-engineering theories you postulate could happen, and indeed are being discussed. And to be completely honest, if they did start doing any of those SRM ideas, we may not know unless we are told, or discover a covert plan.

Your fear mongering and blatant disregard for common sense and science are doing a HUGE disservice to the very cause you claim to champion. Crying wolf as you do, will only make most folks turn a deaf ear to your rants.

If you were able to separate the craziness from the possible reality and spend half as much effort as you do spreading fear, in the direction of keeping people vigilant looking for signs of geo-engineering, then we would have a grass roots watchdog group that might end up saving the planet one day.

Chemtrails, well, you jumped the shark there sport. If you really truly understood contrails and clouds along with the science that has explained them for decades, you would see how silly the whole thing is. Would an active SRM program even be visible from the ground? I don’t know. And neither do you. But it’s an easy way to get the troops talking. “Just look up!” the old battle cry. Never mind that you are looking at clouds. Fear them! Seriously, it’s bordering on pathetic.

Should you ever decide to step up to the plate of actually science and caring about the planet and not just your bottom line, you might consider testing some of these trails at the 30 thousand foot level. They have planes available to do just that. They have labs available to test the samples. The samples will be as close to uncontaminated by humans as you can get. So why not do the tests? Why not prove to the world that you were right? Is it the possibility that you were wrong that frightens you? Or is it that you know what you will find up there?

Finding the trails to sample should be easy. You, yourself claimed that today’s aircraft engines are unlikely to leave persistent contrails based on their design. You even made a cool you tube video about it, so it must be true. Therefore, any persistent contrail MUST be a chemtrail in your eyes. Test them. Show everyone how much integrity you have.

Or continue to show everyone how much you lack.

Sincerely,

A person who is obviously a paid shill since I don’t agree with you.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I know nothing about this other "dude" other than what you have provided in offering your lengthy opinion on his views. You seem to imply that the guy is getting rich and/or hurting people with what he does and says about chemtrails. But your effort to refute his claims are largely baseless. You want him to offer substantial proof for what he claims, but you offer none for your side of it. Myself, I'm on the fence about chemtrails. And I'm quite sure that most of them are ordinary contrails without content other than forms of water and exhaust gas residue. But just maybe some secret work is being done without our knowledge. Will you concede that?

You did mention something about "jealousy." That jumped out at me as the most memorable portion of your rant.
edit on 4-12-2014 by Aliensun because: slight word change

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

If I may, you ask if it's possible that some secret work may be being done without our knowledges? I'd say that this is more than likely, if not a certainty.

This is why chemtrail theorists promoting fear and misunderstanding of contrails is such a bad thing. If everyone believed the moonshine that gets written on this subject how will anyone spot it when it does become reality?

It doesn't take an awful lot of thought to figure out why those long, thick white trails that stretch across the sky cannot be chemtrails as per the theory (look at the volume of materiel required compared to the carrying capacity of the largest plane in the world, which is fraction of contrail volume, think seriously about the logistics of such a secret operation, consider how likely it is that you would see a fine chemical spray from seven miles away (straight upwards, never mind how many miles away along the ground). Indeed, if chemicals were sprayed from an aircraft why would they associate them with visible trails at all when nobody would ever even ask about something they never saw?

Equally, if small scale experimental work is being carried out, this instantly disqualifies 99.9 percent of chemtrail sightings around the world by definition. If 99.9% are wrong, what are the odds that the remaining 0.01% saw this experimental work?

Even the point that I've seen made yesterday that contrails could provide cover for CHEMTRAILING fails to stand up to a moments thought. If a contrail is required to make it visible, why bother drawing attention?

It's not just nonsense, it is patently obvious nonsense that fails on every level and, when it is believed, it removes the believers ability to make a genuine discovery.

Maybe that was always the point? Maybe the chemtrail pushers themselves are the ones hiding an illegal spraying operation under a mountain of horse droppings?

edit on 4-12-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Double post. Sorry.

edit on 4-12-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

might i suggest : google search " dane wigington "

it would help if you know something of him , and his claims

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I am happy to concede that something beyond our knowledge may in fact be happening. After all, how the hell would we know? Unless they were stupid enough to make it look like big puffy white lines behind airplanes. But even our government isn't that damn stupid.

Dane has a sight called geoengineerinwatch. He has a nice shiny donate button right as you arrive at his site. He promotes fear through trying to make gullible folks believe that all those white lines you see are chemtrails. All the ones that last more than a few seconds. You yourself seem to comprehend more about science and contrails than he seems to, and he has made a living off of it.

As far as me being jealous, I am a bit. I have to work hard for my money. I just don't have the ability to trick innocent folks into giving me money for nothing. Otherwise I might have been a lawyer. I almost wish I was born without a coincidence.

This message is meant for Dane, and through the wonders of the internet, I feel certain that at some point he will read it. I think he is a member here to be honest. Pretends to be a girl.

ETA:
sorry, I forget one part. As far as my claims, they exist in scientific books and websites all over the world. It's simple things like water freezes when the air is -50 degrees, and frozen water droplets can be seen whereas moist air just looks like air. It's all about clouds.
edit on 4-12-2014 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

It seems as though he has a bee in his bonnet... good!!as all of us know it takes money to do anything these days.If you really want a good rant go after the people that hide behind running these huge charities and earn hundred of thousands of dollars if not millions
every year when in fact it's just big business...those are the criminals here.
Mr. Wiggington at least has the guts to after the elites that run our country and actually do something about it it's called spreading the truth and even that takes money.
Plants animals and insects are dying off methane releases never seen before just how long before we start dropping in droves? no one is immune to it...
animal deaths

[

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

But your effort to refute his claims are largely baseless.

Here you go Mr. Wigington's latest...

And it gets debunked here...

www.metabunk.org...

Dane Wigington makes money off the gullible that donate to his site where he tells even more lies.

Here you go... A debate with Mr. Wigington which may give you a better idea of what he is like.

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

All of the geo-engineering theories you postulate could happen, and indeed are being discussed. And to be completely honest, if they did start doing any of those SRM ideas, we may not know unless we are told, or discover a covert plan.

How long have they been discussing these theories? Dane mentions in the transcript Surfer posted, that the discussion has been going on since the 60s. That would seem to me an odd amount of time to just talk about it. Especially if they have patented Geoengineering equipment.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

why is that an odd time? And how are patents relevant to the time? climate engineering is an incredibly complicated topic - how to change something we don't actually fully understand, using mechanisms we don't fully understand so as to get specific objectives without unintended results .....well that should tell you why people talk about it a lot!!

The Wiki article on climate engineering tells you a lot - en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul
Over 40 years? All talk no action? Its clearly an interesting discussion. Especially if they have patents.

I agree about it being a complicated topic. Im sure they have their smartest monkeys chirping away in the labs.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
Over 40 years? All talk no action? Its clearly an interesting discussion. Especially if they have patents.

I agree about it being a complicated topic. Im sure they have their smartest monkeys chirping away in the labs.

This makes for interesting reading

1. INTRODUCTION

Field research on solar geoengineering is the subject of considerable controversy, with some arguing that no such research should be permitted until international binding governance mechanisms are in place or until relevant avenues of laboratory research are fully exhausted [1,2]. Some of these differences in opinion arise from legitimate and well-founded disagreements about the risks and efficacy of solar geoengineering as well as concerns about the political impediments to making legitimate decisions about its implementation. It is possible, however, that some of the disagreement about field research arises from sharply divergent assumptions about the likely magnitude and risks of initial research projects. Many commentators have assumed that any useful field tests will be large enough to have substantial transboundary effects [3], or even that no meaningful testing of solar radiation management (SRM) is possible without full-scale deployment [4].

rsta.royalsocietypublishing.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I am happy to concede that something beyond our knowledge may in fact be happening.

Your correct you finally admitted it!

types: (1) airborne fused units, which are electrically fired and burned in place in a horizontal rack mounted behind the aircraft wing; and (2) large cylindrical units, which are burned on the ground.

A B-25 aircraft was modified by the addition of an agricultural-type spraying system for dispensing the present hygroscopic solution. Wind-driven pumps feed booms under each wing

Publication number US3940059 A
Publication type Grant
Application number US 05/150,205
Publication date Feb 24, 1976
Filing date Jun 4, 1971
Priority date Jun 4, 1971
Inventors Richard S. Clark, Ronald L. Lininger, David W. Reed
Original Assignee The United States Of America As Represented By The Secretary Of The Navy
Export Citation BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan
Patent Citations (3), Referenced by (4), Classifications (7)

Of course there are many many more of these
extensive lists of patents

Smoke generator
US 3990987 A

A smoke generator is disclosed which is particularly suitable for mounting on the wing tips of an aircraft and for conducting airflow studies

Apparatus and method for ejecting matter from an aircraft
US 5104069 A

EN)

0117003 - Oct 05.2012 – Geoengineering Method Of Business Using Carbon Counterbalance Credits

A business method for providing an emissions trading approach value to products and services that provide active cooling of the Earth that provides a sustainable means for global cooling strategies to achieve commercial value, in order to drive development and real-world application of these approaches, comprising the steps of manufacturing a light-scattering nanoparticle (527), deploying the stratospheric nanoparticles for reducing solar radiation incident on the Earth (537), receiving Carbon Counterbalance Credits in exchange for the local, national, regional, or international benefits derived from said deployment (547), and derives income from selling said credits in order to create a sustainable and viable business (557). Systems, devices, and agents for deployment in accordance with the business method are also disclosed.

He has a nice shiny donate button right as you arrive at his site.

yes it take money to get the truth out to the masses,so correct again! and besides what do you know about anyone's financial status? Who signs your paycheck?

I almost wish I was born without a coincidence.
it's quite possible! sometimes I wish I was born without one as well, but I was and sleep better at night knowing the truth will prevail...

This message is meant for Dane, and through the wonders of the internet, I feel certain that at some point he will read it. I think he is a member here to be honest. Pretends to be a girl.

you never know on the internet! lol...for those sitting on the fence I highly recommend reading his website full of important information that everyone should know about especially you networkdude. we are all in the same sinking ship and until the truth is out there far and wide there is no stopping the madness of these criminals that's taking place right in front of our eyes.
may you stay healthy and safe
geoengineering

edit on 5-12-2014 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

extensive lists of patents

And you do know that patents do not mean they are actually going to be used...

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

yes it take money to get the truth out to the masses,so correct again! and besides what do you know about anyone's financial status? Who signs your paycheck?

And you can do that without taking money from people...

Telling the truth should come free, but telling a lie will make you money.

And it depends on who you ask, as I and a few others have been told we are paid shills so I guess it depends on who you want to believe.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
Over 40 years? All talk no action? Its clearly an interesting discussion.

Again why is 40 years a long time? Clearly climate engineering is fraught with both difficulties and potential danger - so they certainly SHOULD spend a very long time talking about it. Would you rather they threw something up in 6 months??

Also of course 40 years ago climate change itself was just on the horizon, so the potential for it to be important was theoretical, as was the potential for it to be countered - so for the first 20 or so years it was probably all just "what if..."

You are "arguing from incredulity" here - it is a logical fallacy.

Especially if they have patents.

Because???

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
You are "arguing from incredulity" here - it is a logical fallacy.

Im not even sure what that means..its probably true.

Im a bit cynical on the subject, if that explains anything.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Dane has a sight called geoengineerinwatch. He has a nice shiny donate button right as you arrive at his site.

You know, I wish I had fewer morals. Seriously. I have gone as far as to actually write the website code and buy the website to do one of these, but in the end, I couldn't make myself actually take money from people for bs. Even though they insisted on giving it to me. Loudly, rudely and frequently.

I'd love to relieve the foolish of their hard earned bucks.

Grant you, I make a living (mostly) off of the taxpayer. Which sometimes feels about the same. But actually turning on the credit card page is something I have never been able to do on the two or three web sites we put up.

I really envy Dane, and Greer, and the 700 club and all the other guys who part the people and their money. I just can't do it. It's not that I'm even that nice a person - God knows, I've done stuff that should karma or religion prove to be true, I'll suffer for. But I just...can't...make myself steal from people. So far. It's a shame Mom and Dad did such a number on me as a yoot.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Not sure where you have been, but my position has always been the same. Sure it could be done, I have even posted the planes that could do it without modification.

Here:

Remember this? Spraying corexit in the gulf oil spill. But this plane isn't flying around spraying bad juice on you. If it was, you could easily identify it using flight tracking programs. Your patents? think about this, if your logic is to be believed, then every one of those ideas would have to be implemented on planes right now. They aren't. Check.

And no bees in my bonnet. Just a bit of pity for the foolish. If Dane cared about you, the environment, or his beloved Mt. Shasta, he would just get the damn mid air samples while filming a documentary and expose the massive operation for what it is. But he is deathly afraid of finding ice crystals. Thus ending the gravy train.

And thanks for the well wishes. I hope you stay healthy, safe, and prosperous.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

thanks Networkdude I not always on the computer so if it takes me some time to respond.
When I look up at the sky and see a checkerboards it's not natural
it saddens me to think that my children and grandchildren are breathing in chemicals being sprayed by people that don't give a sht about you or me. God knows what the real reason is I can't imagine all I know is that our lives mean nothing to them.
Shouldn't our children have the chance to grow up happy and healthy, have a long life? That they won't have to live their lives going in and out of hospitals? from cradle to grave? This is not a game to me and I'm not passionate about many conspiracies but I definitely am about geoengineering something has to give and soon...
I sincerely wish you and yours good health and much happiness everyone has a choice... I can live with mine can you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join