It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White COP Kidnapped and Murdered by Black Men-Where’s the Media?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
There are no greater "race baiters" than the legion of conservative websites which are encouraging this pathetic tit-for-tat and the people who link the stories on Internet forums which is why it's ironic to see people talking about what a "race baiter" Al Sharpton is in the context of doing the very thing they are accusing him of doing.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

They have to target the white man-because THAT is where the money is.

Carpetbaggers like shrpton and jackson know this all too well.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

You mean criminals who openly attacked police officers and got what was coming to them instead of them being able to pull it off and having these cops killed like in the OP's story?

"It's not OK when a black criminal gets killed, but it's OK when they kill!".

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
ugh, I understand the point of this post but it gets under my skin when we try to do this
"they call it racist when this happens, but not when this happens..." back and forth thing - which ultimately makes articles/titles like this one seem racist themselves.

It's 2014. Why the hell can't we see past this race thing and just all be people already? This is dividing an already broken society. Just stop perpetuating this crap...

a reply to: UnBreakable

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Is it really this serious??

Why do you ATS'ers act like there is even a such thing as reverse racism. This whole "they did it", "they can do it, its not fair", "blacks are more racist because of [insert here]", do you realize what kind of mechanism and mind state you are suffering from when you spew and reach such an idiotic conclusion.

These are the actions of the baby of the human family. All I see here is a bunch of cry babies that have NO REAL SENSE OF U.S. history, or World History for that matter.

The reason so called "blacks" highlight the race issue because it is an issue for them AND IT HAS BEEN FOR SOMETIME. I DO NOT SEE the same events taking place with white males. I am talking about organizations and forces targeting "white males" because they fit this blanket description.
HERE IS THE KICKER!!!!!THERE IS AND HAS NEVER BEEN A "BLACK" ORGANIZATION THAT HAS THE POWER TO EXECUTE ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO WHAT IS BEING DONE. Their aren't all so called black police forces in white neighborhoods?!?! In Los Angeles and the small pocket cities are all being policed by white males, with shaved to the skin shiny ass heads. I guess they all just like the same hairstyle, same attitude and arrogance as well. White RACIST males were purposely hired and recruited from other states and placed into communities they don't even have any attachment to what so ever. Killing innocent people that "look like thugs", or that fit this description that really doesn't describe anything. Go research the sheriff, or please talk to someone from southern California.

You clowns can try all you want to try to place the blame on others but it doesn't add up. No one has to blame anyone but lets not act like the results of yesterday's actions do NOT create the tone for today. So called blacks can NOT and have not deprived anyone from economic growth, or the pursuit of happiness.
I have yet to hear about a so called "black" equivalent to Planned Parenthood. For those who are unaware of their racist motives since its inception and to this very day, GO RESEARCH. I haven't.......

Its like you new 90's babies that make stupid BET jokes (which is NOT owned by so called black people) like why isn't there a White entertainment television. Did you miss the history course, or did you conveniently forget the millions of creative ideas and individuals that were overlooked due to one thing and one thing only. Skin color. When they(we) begin to develop our own pies because we are tired of crumbs, people have something say?!

I can't believe people actually think like this. If its not some stupid rant about how you shouldn't have "white guilt"( whatever the hell that is supposed to be anyway), its about how black's are more racist because of xyz.
Can't you see that this type of behavior is influenced from the top. We are all on the bottom for those who are unaware.
This type of thinking we keep us all in boxes and we will never unify.

Do you know how standard it is to get pulled over for matching a 'description' or because they assume you have something. I have been with my mom and have been pulled over and when they are walking up to the car they are undoing the button and holding their hands on their guns EVERY SINGLE TIME.
....I just wonder sometimes if people will ever get it.
edit on 4-12-2014 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: addition.

edit on 4-12-2014 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: addition

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Conservatives cry that it's not a race issue when it's a black man being killed...

Then say this...

Sadly, Officer Quick simply wasn’t the right color for this to become an issue.

The usual double standard from the right wing wankers.

A police officer enforcing the law is not a hate crime. For you to equate a black mob yelling kill whitéy änd then doing so with ĥammers to the head, tô a white cop accidentally killing a black man while trying to subdue him in a violent struggle to arrest him is beyond stupid. There may be a lot more white cops than black cops, but whose fault is that? I know damn well that as a cop in the city when responding to a violent crime 80% of the time the assailant you`re going to ultimately confront and attempt to arrest will be black. The cops were called for a reason, that`s their job, do what they say and you`ll walk away, Spit in their face and you`ll taste there mace! By the way, you libtard puke taking into account the population of African American men aged 16-35 (the age group most likely to commit violent crime) this 3.5% of the population commits 56% of all the murders in this country, And if you are white you HAVE A 500-1 MORE LIKELY CHANCE OF BEING ASSAULTED BY A GANG OF BLACKS THAN VICE-VERSA. Look it up Einstein.
You obviously have fallen under the spell of mind control tv and have no real world experience interacting with people in their natural environments because you are clueless. Do some research, hop on a bus and hit the inner city,but if you`re as white as your avatar leads on I wouldn`t get off the bus.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Sigh!! and so the search for parity continues, I really believe there are folks here combing the net to find comparable black killer cop of white folks who don't deserve to die but get to walked just the same, I think another thread somewhere actually found that one case of gotcha!
edit on 5-12-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Conservatives cry that it's not a race issue when it's a black man being killed...

Then say this...

Sadly, Officer Quick simply wasn’t the right color for this to become an issue.

The usual double standard from the right wing wankers.

There is a HUGE difference between a cop, accidentally or having to shoot someone and a mob or gang killing a cop. But without reading further through this thread...I'll just assume you are one of those "kill a cop" people along with a percentage of the protesters. Oh...by the way...if you ever get rid of all the cops as I'm sure you want...you better buy better locks.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This country has a long history of whites killing blacks for no reason whatsoever dating back to slavery. Unfortunately due to that and recent events civil rights issues have risen again. And its not going to get any easier with more and more minorities now becoming the majority with new immigration laws.

Sadly the news does not respond to the police being killed like they did before. The police are widely seen as the enemy to many people and possibly only the top 1-5% find true comfort in what is now quickly becoming a police state.

I don't think it mattered that this was a white cop that was killed versus a black man killing a black cop. I personally don't see the distinction. To me it's almost like the police are their own race and even though we, as civilians, out number them, they have the power enforce, kill us, arrest us, and harass us with or without cause. It is the sad state of things and things to come.

I believe in a short time the race of cops will try to disarm the American people along our own military at their side. Then we, as a civilian race, we have to decide what to do. Just a thought.
edit on 5-12-2014 by remotev1 because: missing word

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'll save my outrage for when they are brought before a grand jury and they decide not to indict them. How long do you think I'll have to wait?

That's the biggest difference. Cop killers get executed, killer cops get vacations.

You're comparing apples to oranges here.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Maybe you should have read further instead of assuming.

But that's fine...
ATS is full of assumptions and falsehoods.
Now I can say without assuming you are part of that problem.
edit on 5-12-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Sorry if already posted. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and the media will comment any time now. The protests will start soon, I'm sure. Talk about a double standard.

People are easier to control when they are fighting amongst themselves instead of the state that has no morals, or soul.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Why would you read that biased blog is a better question

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

gr8 b8 m8

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Sorry if already posted. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and the media will comment any time now. The protests will start soon, I'm sure. Talk about a double standard.

"While the examination of the death of Michael Brown consumes newscasts, a dead white cop killed by black men has garnered scarcely any attention".
conservativetribune.com...

This 'news article' is completely bogus. There is not one verifiale fact in evidence.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: UnBreakable

"While the examination of the death of Michael Brown consumes newscasts, a dead white cop killed by black men has garnered scarcely any attention".
conservativetribune.com...

This 'news article' is completely bogus. There is not one verifiale fact in evidence.

A local TV station had the story right....

Police captain Kevin Quick murdered by Bloods gang members, indictment alleges

UPDATED: Suspects in Kevin Quick slaying will not face death penalty

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WTVR) – The people who carjacked, kidnapped and killed Waynesboro reserve police captain Kevin Quick were members of the Bloods street gang who robbed stores and sold drugs in the weeks and months leading up to the murder, according to a 39-page indictment unsealed Friday.
A total of nine individuals were indicted in the abduction and slaying of reservist Capt. Quick.

Click here to read the indictments

Boing ing ng ng
edit on Dec-06-2014 by xuenchen because: --
--

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thank you for a decent source and the name of the officer that led me to some fact-based reporting (www.dailyprogress.com...) on the killing of Cap. Quick.

The article the OP cited is a piece of dreck (to put it nicely).

edit on 6-12-2014 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2014 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Why are certain words banned? look into that!
When I was growing up. Blazing Saddles. Was a movie that I laughed my butt off.
It was a movie that showed. Black people can rise up and overcome prejudice.

Awhile ago. I saw the same movie. The chanel deleted any and all of the "Name that shall never be spoke of"

How does this help us? Blazing Saddles helped me to see the otherside of the storie.
These PC A-Holes are playing us. Instead of coming together, They want us apart.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
There are several differences between the case being discussed here, and the various cases involving cops shooting unarmed black citizens, which evidently are lost on the usual white entitlement suspects here voicing high dudgeon over this specious claim of a double standard.

First off, it appears that the suspects in this cop killing have been arrested, arraigned and are facing criminal charges. In case you folks didn't notice, the cops in the Michael Brown and Eric Garner cases were not indicted, i.e. charged with a crime, and are not facing criminal charges. Moreover, unlike in most grand jury cases, the potential defendant was able to testify to defend himself.

Second, there is a difference between criminals killing cops or anyone else, and cops using excessive force to kill unarmed citizens, including in the case of Eric Garner, a suspect who posed no danger to anyone.

Can you folks see the difference, or is your objectivity obscured by white indignation and outrage? Just curious.

A hearty two thumbs down on this thread and all the ditto-heads chiming in.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
And your assumption is a logical fallacy. Obama didn't CAUSE the division... People's response to his election caused the division.

It looks more like you are the one doing the assuming. Racial division in this country doesn't supposedly rest on the shoulders of white people upset because a black man was elected. That segment is relatively small compared to the numbers of people that race baiters reel in. Division rests on a lot of shoulders INCLUDING Obama who has interjected himself into things he shouldn't have.

You do realize that without the white vote, Obama wouldn't have been elected, right?

As for the story, it doesn't surprise me at all that the media isn't bothering to report the black on white crime or even the high rates of black on black crime. If they did, then there would be a certain segment of the population that would scream they were racist for daring to talk about it. Or some really blindly biased people would just say it's the white mans fault because black people aren't capable of being racist.

It would be nice if the media would report all the facts without the bias. Just tell the truth. But of course that's a pipe dream. There is too much agenda and political correctness infecting the media, which in turn INFECTS those who believe what they see on it.
edit on 6-12-2014 by Jainine because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join