It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White COP Kidnapped and Murdered by Black Men-Where’s the Media?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Sorry if already posted. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and the media will comment any time now. The protests will start soon, I'm sure. Talk about a double standard.

"While the examination of the death of Michael Brown consumes newscasts, a dead white cop killed by black men has garnered scarcely any attention".
conservativetribune.com...

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Conservatives cry that it's not a race issue when it's a black man being killed...

Then say this...

Sadly, Officer Quick simply wasn’t the right color for this to become an issue.

The usual double standard from the right wing wankers.
edit on 4-12-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Wow, people like you really exist? Someone calls you on your own double standard and that's the best you can do?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Double standard? Or no lesson to impart to people?

Makes me wonder. Media campaigns to garner interest to sell you stuff are either that or a campaign to convince us of something. One result of Ferguson (and New York) is the travesty of "trial" by Grand Jury. A "decision" instead of a verdict, a "review" instead of an investigation, a "proceeding" instead of a trial, in secret instead of openly.

Precedent set…

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Yeah, it's the ole' double standard switcheroo. Works allmost as good as calling someone a racist when your argument falls flat.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

What double standard have I exhibited?

I think you need to chill out and practice your reading comprehension.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Sad story and sad it isn't being covered by media.

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Conservatives cry that it's not a race issue when it's a black man being killed...

The say this...

Sadly, Officer Quick simply wasn’t the right color for this to become an issue.

The usual double standard from the right wing wankers.

Why is it a race issue when a black man is killed? Only because the shooter was white?

The only double standard here is that you are saying it is only a race issue when the one dying is black.

Trouble is, the ones that killed this guy were all gang members, and the one that just died in Ferguson was a thug....not exactly the pillars of a community that should be backed or looked on as "good" people.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I was thinking the other day...what about when a white man or an Asian man, or a native American man etc. is violated?

Where are all the protests and standing up for the injustices of this world for the other races?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The only double standard here is that you are saying it is only a race issue when the one dying is black.

I don't think any of these issues have been racially motivated...

Maybe you can quote me saying something different...

But you won't be able to because I've never claimed its a race issue...

I also never said they're "good people" or that I agree with what happened...

It's patently obvious this is a heinous execution by cowards...

Don't assume things about people.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Double standard? Or no lesson to impart to people?

Makes me wonder. Media campaigns to garner interest to sell you stuff are either that or a campaign to convince us of something. One result of Ferguson (and New York) is the travesty of "trial" by Grand Jury. A "decision" instead of a verdict, a "review" instead of an investigation, a "proceeding" instead of a trial, in secret instead of openly.

Precedent set…

Well in both cases, media has tried to sell these killings being racist and riots have ensued. The media is hurting the cases IMO. They are not allowing the public to see the actual evidence of the crimes because they are clouding it with "eye-witness" statements and bias towards the "racism card" since that sells and garner's viewers.

I have not reviewed any of the evidence the BYC choking death, but have reviewed all of it in the Ferguson case and can say they got it right for that one.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
When communities of all white people are policed by a force of mostly black people, we might here more about black on white police brutality. Until then...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
"It was probably karma, I wonder how many peoples' rights he violated before he was killed?"

That is the first thing that pops into my mind nowadays, and I am not the only one. Cops really need to clean ranks, before they become outright targets.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I have not reviewed any of the evidence the BYC choking death, but have reviewed all of it in the Ferguson case and can say they got it right for that one.

Sadly you need to learn how to review evidence. The fact that Wilson changed his story at least twice was evidence enough that he should have been indicted.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

The four were indicted. Charged with murder... THAT'S the difference.

And they weren't all black. One was a white woman. Source

Sorry, the white woman was arrested (about 9 people were originally arrested) but the four charged were all black. Source

Still. they are behind bars, unlike Mike Brown's murderer, Eric Garner's murderer, Tamir Rice's murderer, John Crawford's murderer, etc.
edit on 12/4/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Did this right wing mouth piece of a web site think the reason why it didn't make the news is because the cop may have been "dirty"? The gang take him to an ATM to get money before killing him? Sounds like they wanted their money back for services that they didn't get.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
To call Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson a Reverand.

Is like calling Charles Manson a community organizer.

Or, Jeffery Dahmer a Master Chef.

The real war is with the Media and these Race Baiters.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

The four were indicted. Charged with murder... THAT'S the difference.

And they weren't all black. One was a white woman. Source

No don't change the narrative pal this was a race issue...

Yawn.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

My sentiments exactly buster. Which is why I stopped participating in the Mike Brown/ Ferguson threads. I don't care what anyone thinks it just gets monotonous repeating the same thing over and over. Then on top of that you have to see how easily deceived everyone is and its sad.

These shouldn't be cases of white vs. Black they are cases of disgusting HUMAN ON HUMAN violence. The only reason race is an issue is because idiots continue to perpetuate that idea.

I love all humans just as easily as I am disgusted by them. Skin color does nit play a factor. Ever. It is behavior that I see. Behavior that I judge. Can others say the same?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Sadly you need to learn how to review evidence. The fact that Wilson changed his story at least twice was evidence enough that he should have been indicted.

Not for this thread, but incorrect. His supervisor gave an account of Wilson's story the first time, not Wilson. The call came across all officers in the area approximately 10 minutes or so prior to his encountering Brown.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Please provide a source where Wilson changed his story. It's a known fact that witnesses who didn't see the incident changed their story in the grand jury proceedings which had an impact on the no indictment decision. I notice that you always give contrarian replies in Wilson-Brown related threads but provide no sources to back up your statements.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join