It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail pushers/believers: you should be ashamed of yourselves

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
(me, shaking fist at sky full of trails) - "HEY! STOP THAT!!"

planes carry on. i harumph.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Sorry man but youv mixed up the links, both NASA links do ultimately state the same however.

But yeah, nice one, cheers for the data.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

I think I see what your referring to now, thanks. I do think there is a difference between an "apparent increase in cirrus and persistence" (caused by aerosol and particulate matter, as it states) and persistence not being normal, which was the comment of yours that caught my eye, but I do get what your saying now.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I think it's interesting and quite telling that none of the usual chemtrail pushers have responded to my post. Their inaction as in real life speaks volumes.

Is it because they have no answer? Is it because it's way too much work to do to stop the people they love being sprayed? Either way, it's a shame that there is no response to this.

Planetxishere, luxordelphi, itsawild1, humanalien, the rest of you...where are you guys? Nothing to say?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
A few comments to add:

I enjoy the post and critical thinking that is going on here, thanks OP.

All that I can go on without a science background is my own observations. I have been a farmer for the last 10 years, and so spend most of my days outside all day. I have noticed a marked increase in chemtrails/persistent contrails in the last few years. In the area I was living up until about a year ago (Northern California foothills of the Sierra Nevadas) I noticed heavy spray days usually about 4-5 days a week. There would always be 2-3 days with no visible spraying. On these days I could watch the trails move through the sky, join up, and frequently turn the whole sky hazy. This did not happen with this frequency even a few years ago. You have to understand that in this area we have little to no rainfall for the entire summer, and most days in the past were crystal clear blue sky's with NO clouds.

I now live in the Mojave desert where it is extremely dry and we get little to no rain. Same pattern as I observed in Northern California sky's here.

Another observation: Many times these trails will have large breaks in them. This indicates that the pilots have shut off their engines? Can anyone explain this please? Also many times you will see the trail do a 360 degree turn, which is not any typical passenger airliner flight plan. Also many heavy spray days I do see what I consider a normal contrail that is dissipating rapidly at the same time that many others are persisting.

Another observation I had once. One early morning my farmhand and I observed white spiderweb like particles falling from the sky. I picked one up and rubbed it in my fingers down to nothing. Very much like a spiderweb. Not falling from trees. I researched this and read of others experiencing this phenomenon. The day before this happened there was a lot of spraying. It was a warm day, but that night the temperature dropped precipitously and it froze. The morning after I observed this phenomenon. Some theorize this is because they spray different mixtures in cold and warm weather.

Just a few observations. It is hard to convince me to deny what I observe with my own eyes. This is called cognitive dissonance and I'm not going for it. I don't believe "experts" of the scientific class that try to convince me that what I am seeing is not really happening.

Anyway, just a few observations/thoughts. I look forward to feedback and thanks for the post OP.

PS: Can someone link that video of the military pilots filming the plane from above spraying? I don't know how to post videos, but that one is pretty compelling. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZzurvanN
A few comments to add:

Another observation: Many times these trails will have large breaks in them. This indicates that the pilots have shut off their engines? Can anyone explain this please?

Yep - ther are areas of different humidity and temperature across the sky - the trail only exists where they are suitable for it to exist, and if conditions change so they can't exist then they stop.

When you think about it it is not that surprising - you will often see a day with scattered cloud - that is an indication of areas of different humidity and/or temperature - the cloud only exists where the conditions are right for it to exist.

Also many times you will see the trail do a 360 degree turn, which is not any typical passenger airliner flight plan.

Indeed airliners do not plan holding patterns - but they are actually very common - if ATC needs an airliner to take a bit longer in its flight it can tell it to hold absolutely anywhere at ll......as long as it won't breach separation limits. There are some common hold points that exist on route maps - but holding is not limited to those points - it can occur literally anywhere at all.

Also many heavy spray days I do see what I consider a normal contrail that is dissipating rapidly at the same time that many others are persisting.

Different conditions in different parts of eth sky - exactly the same reason why there is sometimes cloud in 1 part of het sky but not another, or why some clouds are forming while others are dissipating.

We often think the sky is a big homogeneous lump of air - but it isn't - there are currents (winds) obviously - but there are also invisibile changes to humidity and pressure and temperature all over it.

Another observation I had once. One early morning my farmhand and I observed white spiderweb like particles falling from the sky. I picked one up and rubbed it in my fingers down to nothing. Very much like a spiderweb.

It probably was spiderweb - do a search for ballooning spiders

Just a few observations. It is hard to convince me to deny what I observe with my own eyes. This is called cognitive dissonance and I'm not going for it. I don't believe "experts" of the scientific class that try to convince me that what I am seeing is not really happening.

no one is trying to convince you that you aren't seeing anything - however to see a long white line across the sky that is made by an aircraft in the manner that contrails are known to be made, and that then behaves exactly like a contrail has always been known to behave, why wouldn't you think it is a contrail?

PS: Can someone link that video of the military pilots filming the plane from above spraying? I don't know how to post videos, but that one is pretty compelling. Thanks!

this one?

these are called "aerodynamic contrails" - like exhaust contrails they are just water, but they are formed differently - if the air is very nearly 100% humidity, then the low pressure on top of the wing (which gives lift) causes the temperature to drop - and this combination (lower pressure and lower temperature) can cause moisture to precipitate out - which is happening here.

whether such a contrail persists or not as always depends upon atmospheric conditions.

Here's another video of contrails of various types (and also wingtip vortices) that shows a few similar contrails on top of wings that do not persist - they just get generated on the top of the wing and then disappear once the wing moves on a bit (ie they appear to be stationary on top of the wing)-

the opening shot is fascinating because it shows a contrail inside an engine intake!! (and also then aerodynamic contrails on top of the wing, and off the end of the wings too)
edit on 4-12-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Thank you Aloysius the Gaul for your well thought out responses to my post. Definitely some food for thought. I will keep my mind open and my eyes sharp!

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZzurvanN
Thank you Aloysius the Gaul for your well thought out responses to my post. Definitely some food for thought. I will keep my mind open and my eyes sharp!

That was indeed a great reply by Gaul and it's good to keep an open mind. But something's are just silly. Like, would you keep an open mind about the world being flat? Of course not.

The truth is that the logistics needed for chemtrails to be true are close to impossible to keep a secret. Is it possible for planes to spray stuff from 350000 feet? Sure. Is it possible for the infrastructure needed for daily spraying on a global scale to be set up and operate in secret for 20 years? No. No way Jose.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Believing in Chemtrails is like religion. Why?

Because it gives a convenient opportunity to blame bad things in life on others, a "higher power" which one has no control over. ("They" spraying us, "they" poison us, "they" alter the weather etc.)

It is therefore by default LIKELY that most people who believe in chemtrails are also more tending towards being passive, rather than proactive people who actively (want to) change something in this world.

From that P.o.V. it's also unlikely that chemtrails believers will actively go out of their way to "prove" chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
rookies....it's not like you think...at all.

Tinker AFB...I write that and usually I get 404'd...Tinker is doing it in the south....Go hang around ops at Tinker....uh huh!

there's more....but....

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I don't understand what you are trying to say mate.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Tinker AFB...I write that and usually I get 404'd...Tinker is doing it in the south....Go hang around ops at Tinker....uh huh!

AH yes, Tinker AFB a place where the infamous Kristen Meghan is supposed to have blown the whistle. Well then get some photos and get some video and blow this out of the water.

I seriously have doubts about your claim to being a pilot, but that is just my opinion...but if you think you have something by all means get the proof and present it here.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: mrthumpy

No matter what is presented and who testifies no one is ever going to believe it but we few nut cases.
I don't really care who else believes I have seen my proof in my face the rest of you can just la dee da your way through your perfect world.

The video below documents the events of this landmark day in the fight to expose the crime of global geoengineering, all experts are identified with labels in the video (the new edited, condensed version).
Dane Wigington

chemtrailsinourskies.wordpress.com...

And that has precisely what do do with my comment?

BTW you might want to do some investigation on those so called "experts". They're not all they're made out to be

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I have some friends I worked with that used to work at Tinker AFB. I have never heard any war stories about chemtrails. Why do you think that's the base this is happening out of, and do you think that's the only base, for the entire planet?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Go to lots of airports from around the world (organise yourselves) and get sample of jet fuel

umm jet fuel evaporates so what... you expect them to run onto the airfield or steal a fuel tanker?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Go to lots of airports from around the world (organise yourselves) and get sample of jet fuel

umm jet fuel evaporates so what... you expect them to run onto the airfield or steal a fuel tanker?

No, just buy some

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The great thing is that once you get away from fringe sites full of science deniers, you never actually see anything about "chemtrails" unless, of course, the "chemtrail" enthusiasts stagte some kind of conference that gets no attention because... well... most people require more than a guy in a tinfoil hat railing at them about Building 7 before they will believe what is being said to them.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another
So sinister that if it existed the lid would have been totally blown off by now by either whistleblowers or concerned citizens doing exactly what the OP suggests.

That is not even a reasonable statement knowing what we do of the world and how it has always worked! In that case how did all those children continue to be molested in Britain in everyones face? This is a tiny little sample of how the real world works. BIG things are going on around us and we are nothing but a pasture full of fools!

police forces across the UK. It described the alleged abuse as being "on an unprecedented scale", and the number of potential victims as "staggering"

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

BTW you might want to do some investigation on those so called "experts". They're not all they're made out to be

Yes I know just like the 9/11 experts they are never good enough only God would be good enough to present evidence it seems! Oh yes I forgot he would probably be called a liar and put to death...stupsheeps.
edit on 5-12-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

How does one become a "9/11 Expert"?

What are the qualifications?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join