It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gas Prices Plummet, Sh*t Hits the Fan!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesseVentura
a reply to: Aleister

I agree! Let's all work on making it happen

Thats the problem Jesse Venture:
verb
dare to do something or go somewhere that may be dangerous or unpleasant.
"she ventured out into the blizzard"
We HAVE been working hard on making it happen and nothing has come of it. I don't think more work is the solution

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Fraking!, alternative energy.
all things that undermine the economy.

yes fraking.
that's what is lowering the price of gas.
they put their own foot in it.

IF! they ever use alternative energy.
think of the economic collapses?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
As they say Truth Prevails:

thehill.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Nice post, another upcoming energy source is liquified natural gas and the US are going to export it bigtime probably.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Personally, I think our plan is to eventually bleed the Middle East dry, and then be the only game in town. We knew they weren't going to blink on production. This likely won't be the first time either.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Everyone seeing the price of gas the last week? It's gone up 44 cents in less than 10 days here lately.
Just like last time, get everybody thinking they will have another 5-10 dollars in their pocket per fill up and snatch it away.
I remember when gas stayed pretty much the same regardless of what was going on in the world. What has changed to make it go up and down almost every day? It's all out of control and I don't see any way to stop it.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
About 30 cents here. Of course, I knew it wouldn't last too long. But I sure took advantage of it when it did.

I've got a great thing I do to get my gas costs down though.

First, I use Winn Dixie fuel perks. This means that each week, I get 20 gallons at about a $1.50 per gallon discount.
Next, to pay for it, I usually use a $50 gas card I got at Publix for $40 (special promo they do every 3 weeks).

So, I'm saving $10 off the bat, then about $1.50 per gallon after that. My best so far, is getting 20 gallons for 38 cents. (it was 1.9 cents per gallon after the fuel perks).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join