It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Biblical Giants

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
There is plenty of proof to back up the Bible and Genesis Creation. The problem is that Forbidden archeology gets in the way of real discoveries, when they inhibit the spread of the acceptance of Evolution Theory. These findings automatically become taboo subjects and the discoverers are discredited at great lengths.

This is a conspiracy! One that a lot of people have fallen prey to.

Satan's greatest deception was to convince the world that he does not exist! The deception has run rampant throughout History and the Bible has an incredible amount of truth in it. If you read it with a new perspective and less of a rigid conservative approach you might realize that it's not just a fairy tale.

I'm not even going to respond to anyone who doesn't watch the entire video, or trolls for that matter. If you are not contributing anything to the thread apart from hate I will just ignore you.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

I am not sayin, I'm just sayin.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
There is plenty of proof to back up the Bible and Genesis Creation. The problem is that Forbidden archeology gets in the way of real discoveries when they inhibit the spread of the acceptance of Evolution Theory. This is a conspiracy! One a lot of people have fallen prey to.

Satan's greatest deception was to convince the world that he does not exist! The deception has run rampant throughout History and the Bible is more true than most in the modern age will every believe!

Greetings,

And your synopsis of the video will come in 3,2,1.....?

I can't watch the video but would love to hear your thoughts on it.

Regards

Spiro

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I am not sayin, I'm just sayin.

What are you supposed to be saying with that link?
That there was a case of a forgery?

You didn't even watch the video LOL. It's 33 minutes long and has countless cases. Don't be ignorant.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You showed one youtube video...

that proves its real?

See what I did there?

(post by TechUnique removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I'm not even going to respond to anyone who doesn't watch the entire video, or trolls for that matter. If you are not contributing anything to the thread apart from hate I will just ignore you.

Translation: "Critical thought and opposing views need not apply!"

Thanks to network dude for injecting some sanity in this thread.

ETA: if your source contains a known hoax there is no reason to take that source seriously. Just the one hoax brings whoever made the video under scrutiny, as their standard of evidence is demonstrably poor.
edit on 3-12-2014 by Cambot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Within 7 minutes of posting a thread with a 33 minute video on, Already 3 people calling it false. ATS is a an absolute Joke nowadays.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
10 minutes into the thread having been posted, with a 33 minute video. 4 comments from 4 different people regarding it yet they haven't even watched it.

PRODUCTIVE DISCUSSION.

Let's see how many negative comments we can get within the ACTUAL 33 minute time frame.

Lmao.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

How do the existence of giants disprove evolution? Even if all "discoveries" weren't hoaxes (which they almost certainly are), that doesn't mean giant humans couldn't evolve.

PS. Youtube videos aren't proof of anything.
edit on 3-12-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

actually the joke is that you didn't bother searching to see if anyone might have posted anything about the so called "biblical giants" before you started calling people names

Did you ever consider the fact that many people have probably seen the video before?

IF you wanna play the typical Christian role... theres a religion forum

In that >>----> Direction...

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
5 comments, didn't even watch the video.

This is great guys. Good display.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

See who idiotic and ignorant some of you are?

Why, because we disagree?

link   

originally posted by: Akragon

actually the joke is that you didn't bother searching to see if anyone might have posted anything about the so called "biblical giants" before you started calling people names

Did you ever consider the fact that many people have probably seen the video before?

IF you wanna play the typical Christian role... theres a religion forum

In that >>----> Direction...

Published on Dec 3, 2014

Are you trying to be slow?

link   

You guys didn't even watch the video because it's 33 minutes long.

Its an absolute joke.

Greetings,

Indeed, 33 minutes on my restricted broadband is to expensive, sorry. So, I'm ignorant then for not watching it?

Seriously?

Joke indeed.

However, please explain the video for those, like me whom cant watch the video.

Regards

Spiro

link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Why, because we disagree?

Disagree with something you haven't even watched?

Can you HEAR YOURSELF?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The Smithsonian Institute is at the center of suppressing evidence. This is one of many articles mentioning their involvement. A little digging (no pun intended) and you'll discover that the Institute was involved in several dig sites regarding giants and how the bones and evidence just vanished.
The Great Smithsonian Cover Up

link   
6 different posters. 15 minutes from the start of the thread. None of you have seen this video before. This is hilarious.

link   

There is no such thing as forbidden archaeology, just stuff that people say when they have not bothered to do proper research because of their own confirmation bias.

Please don't respond, I did not watch your vid as I've seen it all before. After all, there are no new findings that you are claiming, so it's the same old disproven bunk, accepted only because of confirmation bias and an inability to check a wider range of sources and explanations with a clear head and open mind. Enjoy yourself when Harte turns up, I'll leave it at that and get popcorn for later.

link   

originally posted by: BuggedOut
The Smithsonian Institute is at the center of suppressing evidence. This is one of many articles mentioning their involvement. A little digging (no pun intended) and you'll discover that the Institute was involved in several dig sites regarding giants and how the bones and evidence just vanished.
The Great Smithsonian Cover Up

These guys ignore forbidden archeology, they can't handle the truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join