It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Important Issue EVER - In History - Period.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Things are escalating quickly...

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If we wanna get technical...even Colberts explanation isn't exactly suitable. There's still the problem of explaining how a dual saber would fit into the hilt of a larger lightsaber.

The power cell doesn't seem any larger than a standard blade would have. Unless power cells at this time were more advanced. What bothers me the most though is if you look at the example diagram of saber internals, there is a lot of stuff required to output a blade. I can see where power could be routed through to multiple regulation chambers, but there also needs to be two separate crystals along the line. I suppose it's possible all three blades stem from the same source, but that would require some energy bending sorcery, probably multiple lenses inside.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Septimus

George Lucas would say "But... but... but... the force?"

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Septimus

Even though the lightsabre itself IS 'energy bending sorcery' lol

The things sci-fi nerds will propose.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: oblvion

I had a paperback back with an orange or yellow cover that listed all sorts of Star Wars ships before the most recent 3 movies came out. Hands down the Eclipse was the most impressive sounding fictional starship I've every read about, I remember a less impressive sister ship but cannot recall the name. Of course the only thing that could knock it out was Star Wars voodoo magic or "The Force".

I bet that A-wing pilot didn't need the force to take out the Executor even if that was a BS scene.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Well that explains it then!
I lapse into a coma 1/2 way every time thru the movie "clone wars". You'd of thought with Jimmy Smits in it that COULDN'T of happened, but OOPS!!!

Thanks for the video!!

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
There are Gungans on Naboo being slaughtered by the 10s of thousands and you feel some minor Sith lords Lightsaber accessories are worthy of discussion!!!!

You make me sick

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
There are Gungans on Naboo being slaughtered by the 10s of thousands and you feel some minor Sith lords Lightsaber accessories are worthy of discussion!!!!

You make me sick

Wait Isn't Jar Jar a Gungan?

I heard they taste really nice so kill away Sith!!!.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
So who is holding the damn thing anyway?
Don't see much chatter about that.

Seen some leaked art and it looks like someone is going around the universe collecting Darth Vader memorabilia. The chopped off frozen hand of Luke with Vader's light sabre and the charred mask of Vader were sketched. Unless they were purposely leaked to throw people off the story.

There is a rumor the model makers and artists are in paid lockup for six or seven years to preserve the plot.

You have unlocked a vast conspiracy for ATS to explore Hefficide, lol.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
a reply to: oblvion

I had a paperback back with an orange or yellow cover that listed all sorts of Star Wars ships before the most recent 3 movies came out. Hands down the Eclipse was the most impressive sounding fictional starship I've every read about, I remember a less impressive sister ship but cannot recall the name. Of course the only thing that could knock it out was Star Wars voodoo magic or "The Force".

I bet that A-wing pilot didn't need the force to take out the Executor even if that was a BS scene.

Executor was a chiuaua, eclypse is a rabid pack of wolves.

I agree most impressive specs of any ship I ever read about. Unless we include center point station the Sith harvester or the star forge.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

I dunno why people are so upset.

EVERY sword in history has a guard, to keep you form cutting your fingers or your hand off.

Why a light saber would be different is beyond me.

I dig it.

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Oh here we go fellow SW geeks aand nerds a great youtube channel for you.

www.youtube.com...

The guy does verses shows...Vader v Anikin etc.

Worth passing the time.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Well, in all of the books they explained that the Empire recruited stormtroopers, and they had to be a certain height and weight. No mention of colour, but they were racist, they had to be human.

And also in the first movie remember how Luke says he wants to join the Imperials and see the galaxy!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Man, I couldn't help but laugh reading this. Do I have a movie for you.

If you haven't seen it, you should. It's great. You remind me of these guys.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Star Wars sucks.

Star Trek forever!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join