It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Human Head Statue On Mars?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Finally, that explains why he doesn't want to release his real birth certificate.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Great post your on the right track there IMO..

I've had a few glimpses into Velikovsky's books into this kind of thing, i would strongly recommend reading it,in fact i''ll maybe try and add something about that to this thread at some point.He say's there is some kind of arching that has left it's mark there,same with the Moon,i'm a bit fuzzy on that TBH.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Chortle..
edit on 3-12-2014 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I would not like to stray from the point of this thread,which is the amazing image that really does look like a human head statue.

Does it really? In their slide show before adding CGI "makeover"…

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Ok calm down Man lol

I'll rephrase especially for you..

Well technically it is rock i.e. originating from stone/rock.. so i'll give you that..this certain UFO enthusiast 'discovered' the image scanning through images taken from 2005, although there is the slight possibility that NASA may have seen it already and decided to release it; as an effort at slowly preparing us for the inevitable so called 'alien presence' (although technically the Anunnaki have always been here in control) wakey wakey..

So He technically 'discovered' the image i suppose,although if it is actually a statue then i'm sure many people have laid eyes on it before?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Very funny - the sad part is that someone is spending time staring at such images trying to find stuff like that!

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
But I thought that he was a Homosexual Fundamentalist Muslim from Kenya who was taking part on blood rites to destroy the USA for the Muslim Communists to take over the place and ban bacon, not The King of Mars.

Damn you ATS, you've all confuzzled me now

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
But I thought that he was a Homosexual Fundamentalist Muslim from Kenya who was taking part on blood rites to destroy the USA for the Muslim Communists to take over the place and ban bacon, not The King of Mars.

Damn you ATS, you've all confuzzled me now

what your failing to realize is you just listed the 8 commandments of Mars!

all making sense now lol
edit on 3/12/14 by Quantum_Squirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Isn't there a rock next to the head that does not show up in the enlarged picture???

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
a reply to: intrptr
I agree they are not a decent news outlet for so called 'actual news' but this is a genuine find!

It's not a statue or "genuine find" of any type. It's just two small rocks that look like a bit like face from a certain angle. (@@)

This Skeptic knows of what he speaks (not only that, he's long since broken the record for paddle-ball).

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

His impressive paddleball skills aside, I think it's healthy to entertain the notion that a civilization could have existed on Mars long ago. Is the notion founded in reality? Well, no. But it's still fun to engage the ol' imagination sometimes!

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

Very funny - the sad part is that someone is spending time staring at such images trying to find stuff like that!

Scott "staring" Waring has a nice ring to it. Why anyone gives this joke any attention is beyond me.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
I agree they are not a decent news outlet for so called 'actual news' but this is a genuine find!

It's not a statue or "genuine find" of any type. It's just two small rocks that look like a bit like face from a certain angle. (@@)

Naw

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Finally, that explains why he doesn't want to release his real birth certificate.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Ah ha

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
IMO, this is too close of a resemblance to be simply pareidolia. I think more and more stuff like this is eventually going to be found.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I still stand by what i said..there is such an uncanny resemblance here..

Now you mention it..i will try and attempt to see if i can 'adjust' this image and see what happens..good tip!

Thanks for putting the image up as well..

Heads up!
edit on 4-12-2014 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

I really don't think so? that is quite unfair and derogatory.

Typically the paper article describes this Guy as a 'UFO enthusiast' which is one of them trigger words for the so called 'sheep' to asscociate this subject with supposed lunatics.

There is plenty there to find in the archived images i imagine and it's people like this, that give there time and effort which produces potential finds like this..it's awesome in fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join