It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tip Of The Spear Edge Of The Knife Form OF The Lord

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

The Abrahamic Holy Book thumping religions, like Christianity, Judaism or Islam do not have a corner on the definition of god.

I gave you a dictionary and the Wikipedia definition of god according to one theosophy, Pantheism. There are a whole bunch more theosophies that describe a "god" that doesn't fit with Abrahamic models.

You talk about making sense, but there's nothing that makes sense about a god who is a person who doesn't exist within the creation that he, supposedly, made out of himself........ in his image.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: windword
i dont believe in any gods just the universe. im just saying theres nothing supernatural about nature and no need to call nature anything else than what it is, just nature. no need to worship it or redefine it.

it juust seems meaning less to redefine something for reasons you cant give
edit on 6-12-2014 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

your science does not make sense though. every atom cannot be everywhere that makes no sense. i dont accept you science claims that a particle can be at two places at once, not all particles are waves. an individual mind is separate from another mind.

if you where using science we wouldnt have this problem. you are making non sense and its my fault? i dont even know what the truth of mind means its just white noise, phrases that mean nothing.

the universe is not the thought of god. what is god? and how is it infinite?

Sounds to me like your just in denial, by saying it makes no sense doesnt make it so. By claiming its, "my science" does not make it mine. I recomend you study what infinate in every atom actually means, call it zero point energy if you like, doesnt matter to me what you call it. Deny all you like quantum mechanics and quantum entanglement, just means you need to research more.

In fact I do believe that this entire universe is contained within an atom and in you and everything else is infinity, but believe what you want.

I have more questions for you but you have failed to answer the last one so theres no point.

Besides you can believe you are not with god and there is no god in all that exists and that which does not exist, its really up to you. I have given you plenty of examples of how you are everything and how everything is you, you chose not to see, dont blame me for your desire to not see the evidence of an infinate reality.
edit on 6-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I agree. I don't believe in the "supernatural". But I do believe in the super weird, as in quantum physics, which proves that a photon is everywhere all at once.

I believe in things that people call "spiritual experience" and am hopeful that science will be able to explain the phenomena soon. I believe that consciousness is eternal, like energy, and transfers eternally. I believe in reincarnation.

But, that's just me.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

well sorry, shoot me in the head and i no longer exist. apparently this is where we disagree. i believe in entropy and the laws of thermodynamics, physics an entire universe within an atom makes no sense to me. oh well

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: windword
i dont think quantum theory proves that one particle can be every where at once. maybe some evidence or something would be nice. it doesn't even make sense that a particle can be on one side of the universe and at the other end at the same time.

i really dont care what you believe in i just wanted a clear definition of what you actually believe. by all means believe all the things

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I agree. I don't believe in the "supernatural". But I do believe in the super weird, as in quantum physics, which proves that a photon is everywhere all at once.

I believe in things that people call "spiritual experience" and am hopeful that science will be able to explain the phenomena soon. I believe that consciousness is eternal, like energy, and transfers eternally. I believe in reincarnation.

But, that's just me.

In a previous post you mentioned us all being part and not the whole, I disagree with this statement.

Cern has found micro black holes in atoms which lead to other realms.

Many scientists claim that this universe is on the other side of a black hole. So in this way all is in the one and the one is in the all.

Another example of this would be the universe being infinate outside and within.

So it is my belief that even the tiny atoms contain infinate universes.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I agree with that! However, I'm only as big as my awareness. Fortunately, my awareness grows further and further, everyday!

Thanks for the awesome thread and topic!

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

well sorry, shoot me in the head and i no longer exist. apparently this is where we disagree. i believe in entropy and the laws of thermodynamics, physics an entire universe within an atom makes no sense to me. oh well

Well how about the big bang do you believe in that? Because the universe has appeared to be supermassive from a tiny particle that should be all the proof you need.

From a tiny particle everything has come to exist today, do you believe this? There is plenty of science to back it up.

So believe that a particle does not contain the entire universe, believe whatever you want doesnt make it so.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
the singularity that made the big bang was not one particle. it was all the particles condensed and the big bang was everything expanding.

good luck trying to figure out what was outside or before the big bang, no one knows, Einstein couldn't figure it out and i wouldn't believe any fellow human that told me they knew.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

the singularity that made the big bang was not one particle. it was all the particles condensed and the big bang was everything expanding.

good luck trying to figure out what was outside or before the big bang, no one knows, Einstein couldn't figure it out and i wouldn't believe any fellow human that told me they knew.

Ok so you believe that the big bang was the size of a particle now we are getting somewhere good.

You seem so sure that every particle doesnt contain everything just as that one did. It amazes me that you can accept that the universe came from something the size of a particle yet you cant accept that the universe is in a particle, but as I said before believe whatever you want, doesnt make it so.

I still have more questions for you should you ever care to answer the last one about quantum computing and the human brain/mind with more than, "I dont care!"

By the way every particle is a big bang if you can wrap your head around that you are on your way to realization of the infinate!

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

i didnt say everything came from one particle. that sound impossible. particles cant reproduce obviously. no one knows what happened at the big bang or what the singularity was. any explanation about it is opinion at best at this point. an entire universe within or from a particle is one i cant believe and makes no sense to me

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

i didnt say everything came from one particle. that sound impossible. particles cant reproduce obviously. no one knows what happened at the big bang or what the singularity was. any explanation about it is opinion at best at this point. an entire universe within or from a particle is one i cant believe and makes no sense to me

Well you believe that the universe was the size of a particle containing all particles yet cant believe particles are the same cmon just think about it for a moment. I see a contradiction, the universe can be the size of a particle yet within a particle we cant have the universe, so no one knows. . . . Cmon that sounds like denial to me.

I believe the universe to be infinate and the particles too, you can call it god if you like, or call it particles, or the infinate universe, really doesnt matter.

The answer that no one knows is just a cop out. Deny ignorance all is infinate, the big bang is proof of that.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
well its two different things one is a singularity that can be proven with the big bang and one is all particles are everywhere. ill believe in other universes when i see them and not before thank you

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

well its two different things one is a singularity that can be proven with the big bang and one is all particles are everywhere. ill believe in other universes when i see them and not before thank you

LOL as I said believe or deny all you want but if you really look at it you will see that the big bang shows us how this universe was formed from something the size of a tiny particle, some call it god call it what you like. The mere fact that something the size of a particle could contain the entire universe and still be expanding to this day is very telling. Believing that something the size of a particle to be infinate yet denying that particles could be infinate is funny to me. So something the size of a particle expanded into a supermassive universe and continues to expand infinatly creating you me and everything else, yet you cant believe that exists in everything everywhere.

Still waiting on an answer to the quantum computer question and how scientists say our brains do the smae thing.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Whats funny to me is my introduction thread got removed from introductions forum tossed into the metaphysics forum, classic!

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
i dont know that the universe was or will ever be infinite thats a leap i cant make and i dont believe you know. like i said i dont know what happened at the singularity, it would be arrogant to say i knew. the universe will eventually die as it expands so much from itself life will not be possible. our brains can imagine things like computers. you can imagine a reality, doesnt mean it it manifests in the physical universe and leave your head. good luck with your theory or beliefs i should say

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

i dont know that the universe was or will ever be infinite thats a leap i cant make and i dont believe you know. like i said i dont know what happened at the singularity, it would be arrogant to say i knew. the universe will eventually die as it expands so much from itself life will not be possible. our brains can imagine things like computers. you can imagine a reality, doesnt mean it it manifests in the physical universe and leave your head. good luck with your theory or beliefs i should say

Good luck to you on your path as well, I admit I have a long way to go. What I have said arent my words, it all comes from ancient scriptures which have been around since the oldest writing of mankind, I make no claims to them, I am a seeker on the path.

Just as you are, you have not seen the big bang nor have you seen a particle but you believe them to be true due to what you have been told, and what you have researched. Like you I have researched and believe what I have studied, only experience will prove one or the other to be false. I reccomend more research for both of us, and perhaps we will come to know answers to the questions that we may have in our own lives.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
To think of non duality I think is one of the first steps to rooting out ignorance, for if there is no I you or any other than yourself everywhere infinatly what more is to be learned, for all knowledge is your knowledge, all powers are yours, all desires fufilled, and all actions done.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I have the notion that the our astral body has the ability to create and control the physical, like when we are dreaming we are creating the entire world and just playing our part in it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join