It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Astrology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
So, what about all those other planets out there in the universe?...

With an estimated amount of about 40 billion Earth-sized planets in habitable zones in just the Milky Way Galaxy alone, what would the astrology be like for a planet harboring life in a completely different solar system?

Here on Earth we have the influences of 8 other planets (Pluto included) as well as the sun, moon, and other celestial objects in the general vicinity. What types of influences would a planet with sentient life (humanoids let's say) have in a vastly different solar system (different galaxy even) out there in the universe?....

What if there is a solar system out there in the universe that has for its third planet from the sun, a planet full of sentient life, just like here on Earth... but instead of having planets like Mars and Jupiter for its 4th and 5th planets, it has two massive ocean worlds? Would that result in more of a Neptunian/Piscean influence on the natives of the third planet? What if there is a solar system containing an Earth-type planet along with nothing but terrestrial planets without any gaseous planets? What if there is a solar system with six Earth type planets, all flourishing with life? How different would the astrological influences be on each of these unique worlds harboring sentient life?

Also, if Venus was an Earth-like planet in the past, did it have a different astrological influence on Earth while it was Earth-like and has changed over time, or has the influence always remained the same?... Same thing goes for Mars...

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I like the way you think !

What if there is a solar system out there in the universe that has for its third planet from the sun, a planet full of sentient life, just like here on Earth... but instead of having planets like Mars and Jupiter for its 4th and 5th planets, it has two massive ocean worlds?

I can actually vividly imagine what you are describing, especially the part about two massive ocean worlds. I can create a whole world in my mind based on what you said.

Yes I agree and think that the astrological influences would be far different than for Earth. It would all depend on what is floating around out there at any given point in time.

Good mind food for the day. Thanks !

leolady
edit on 3-12-2014 by leolady because: fix

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Thanks leolady

I've also wondered what it would be like for an Earth-like planet to have 10 to 15 different moons and how each one would influence the inhabitants of the planet astrologically. Our one solo moon has a pretty big influence on us Earth beings. Now 15 on the other hand... Wow.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Nurelic
An unstable populace?

Add rings to the mix.

new topics

top topics

join