It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Rejects Petition Asking Government to Declare Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist Group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

The White House has rejected a petition requesting that the government declare the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization.

The petition had been first created in July on the White House website, and obtained over 213,000 signatures in just a month. The Obama administration has stated that it will respond to any petition that reaches at least 100,000 signatures in a 30-day period.

“[The] Muslim Brotherhood has a long history of violent killings & terrorizing opponents. Also, MB has direct ties with most terrorist groups like Hamas,” it read. “A book by one of their prominent figures, Sayyid Qutb, called Ma’alim fi-l-Tariq, is the bible for many terrorist groups.”

“The Muslim Brotherhood has shown in the past few days that it is willing to engage in violence and killing of innocent civilians in order to invoke fear in the hearts of its opponents. This is terrorism,” the petition continued. “We ask the US government to declare MB as a terrorist group for a safer future for all of us.”

But in response to the petition, the White House replied recently that although it opposes violence in the name of religion, it does not view the Muslim Brotherhood as being a terrorist organization.

petitions.whitehouse.gov...

christiannews.net...

O I C. So wait. They designate vets and libertarians as potential domestic terrorists, and yet here they turn down a petition with over 200,000 signatures to rightly label the MB a terrorist organization when they've vowed jihad and the killing of Americans in our own streets? No credible evidence?

What side of the fence you on anyway, Obama? Why is this man still sitting in that seat? Are you all such a bunch of spineless, gutless cowards up there that you can't DO something about this lunatic? I guess so. You won't be happy obviously until the MB or one of its affiliates nukes Washington DC. Of course then you'll be dead.

Good riddance I say.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Sounds like a good issue for a GOP candidate when they take the White house in 16.
The Dems have nothing but shame on this issue.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I wonder if his advisory staff have anything to do with this decision. And you know, vetting new staff members is such a chore these days..

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

But in response to the petition, the White House replied recently that although it opposes violence in the name of religion, it does not view the Muslim Brotherhood as being a terrorist organization.

Par for the course.

The numbing "decision" must have a connection to Barack H. Obama Foundation

Which connects by blood to ......

ABON'GO MALIK OBAMA

* Older half-brother of Barack Obama

* Established the Barack H. Obama Foundation in 2008

* Helps oversee the international investments of the Muslim Brotherhood

* Had a close relationship with the late Libyan dictator Muammar Qadhafi

* Serves as executive secretary of a Sudan-based organization that seeks to expand Wahhabist Islam

Dots Connected

link   
I thought they already declared them a terrorist organization?

link   
Obama's half brother is a fund raiser for them.. There are a few threads on ATS about how when and where he did his fund raising.

The Foundation's guiding principle:

The common denominator in all that the Foundation undertakes is the inherent belief that no man can truly enjoy the riches he has reaped if his neighbor suffers. The Foundation will seek to help those – worldwide – who still do not have the basic necessities of life such as food, water and shelter. In short, we seek to elevate the human condition so that everyone can live in dignity and truly enjoy having one another as neighbors. The foundation is entirely the idea of Abon'go Malik Obama, in memory of their father, and is not dependent on the endorsement of his brother, President Barack Obama.

Abon'go Malik Obama
Founder

www.barackhobamafoundation.org...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I think Obama needs to move out of the White House and move the Muslim Brotherhood in there. They'd throw parties in Deerborn, his brother would finally have a home, and he could collect his 72 virgins early while watching never ending beheadings of Americans on the White House lawn.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You hit the nail on the head as usual Xuenchen. Obama (as well as any politician) will keep their interests free and clear. If that means at the cost of American lives, who cares right? As long as they got each others backs when it comes to their wheeling and dealings!

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican Of course the White House would reject this. The President is a Muslim.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I knew that petition website was a complete farce, it was insulting to me to even try something like that.

Lies and corruption are all I expect from the White House.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1

No most of the world the world doesn't view them as terrorist. You have ignorant people that have done no research on the group crying they are terrorist.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
DP
edit on 3-12-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Sounds like a good issue for a GOP candidate when they take the White house in 16.
The Dems have nothing but shame on this issue.

ooorrr.......they have the ability not to sound like raving lunatics

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
I think Obama needs to move out of the White House and move the Muslim Brotherhood in there. They'd throw parties in Deerborn, his brother would finally have a home, and he could collect his 72 virgins early while watching never ending beheadings of Americans on the White House lawn.

The ignorance in this post much less this thread is laughable. When has the MB beheaded Americans? Not to mention the 72 virgin propaganda that is spit out by Christians.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

I was wondering how long this thread would go before someone said that. I just hope you are being sarcastic.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I think Obama needs to move out of the White House and move the Muslim Brotherhood in there

Ummm I thought they were already in the WH.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Meldionne1

No most of the world the world doesn't view them as terrorist. You have ignorant people that have done no research on the group crying they are terrorist.

hey, hey, hey....we here on ATS only deal with emotionally charged, hyperbolic, one-liners, and incomplete and/or edited information suited to make our point. please buster....let's keep with the program

new topics

top topics

join