It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing the Infants.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
That study was interesting. Every single country with a better IMR than the US requires fewer vaccine doses.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentAgent

originally posted by: Pardon?

Sudden-infant-death-syndrome (SIDS) has been reported following administration of vaccines containing diphtheria and tetanus toxoids and pertussis vaccine. The significance of these reports is not clear. It should be borne in mind that the three primary immunizing doses of these vaccines are usually administered to infants between the age of 2 and 6 months and that approximately 85% of SIDS cases occur in the period from 1 through 6 months of age with the peak incidence at age 2 to 4 months.

www.vaccineriskawareness.com...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

This is a long article but here's the conclusion (this IS available online, with citations and references unlike the link you've provided).

"CONCLUSION

The evidence does not indicate a causal relation between DPT vaccine and SIDS. Studies showing a temporal relation between these events are consistent with the expected occurrence of SIDS over the age range in which DPT immunization typically occurs

You really should check facts before you post ill-informed hearsay on the internet.
You could harm someone.

That study, or article, was done in 1991.

Lets look at a more recent report.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I thought you didn't respond because you have no medical training?
Youre showing your true colours.

The srudy was valid as the original one you cited was for the "old" DTaP vaccine.

But onto the new "study" you've posted.
(BTW neither of the two authors have any medical training, one's a computer scientist and one's an "independent researcher", whatever that may be).
This article should put your mind at rest if for one second you thought you were posting something useful.
scienceblogs.com...

Like I said, look into the facts first before you post nonsense as you may end up harming someone.
Although I'm sure you'll regurgitate even more under the pretence that you "wish to learn".

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Sudden-infant-death-syndrome (SIDS) has been reported following administration of vaccines containing diphtheria and tetanus toxoids and pertussis vaccine. The significance of these reports is not clear. It should be borne in mind that the three primary immunizing doses of these vaccines are usually administered to infants between the age of 2 and 6 months and that approximately 85% of SIDS cases occur in the period from 1 through 6 months of age with the peak incidence at age 2 to 4 months.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

This is a long article but here's the conclusion (this IS available online, with citations and references unlike the link you've provided).

"CONCLUSION

The evidence does not indicate a causal relation between DPT vaccine and SIDS. Studies showing a temporal relation between these events are consistent with the expected occurrence of SIDS over the age range in which DPT immunization typically occurs

You really should check facts before you post ill-informed hearsay on the internet.
You could harm someone.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Oh, the authors conveniently omitted their conflicts of interests when they sent it for publishing.
Click on "This article has been corrected" and the following comes up...

"The following declarations should have been made upon publication of this paper. The Authors apologise for this error.

Affiliations

The Authors’ affiliations were published as:

Neil Z Miller, Independent researcher, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA Gary S Goldman, Independent computer scientist, Pearblossom, California, USA

However, for the purposes of this publication the correct affiliations are as follows:

Neil Z Miller, Think Twice Global Vaccine Institute, USA Gary S Goldman, Computer scientist, Pearblossom, California, USA

Declaration of Conflict of Interest

No declaration of Conflict of Interest was made at the time of submission. The Authors would like to make the following declaration at this time:

Neil Z Miller is associated with the ‘Think Twice Global Vaccine Institute’. Gary S Goldman has not been associated with the ‘World Association for Vaccine Education’ (WAVE) for more than four years but was, at the time of publication of the article, still listed as a Director for it on the WAVE website.

Funding

The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) donated $2,500 and Michael Belkin made a personal donation of $500 in memory of his daughter Lyla towards the SAGE Choice Open Access fee for this article.

Corrigendum to ‘Infant mortality rates regressed against number of vaccine doses routinely given: Is there a biochemical or synergistic toxicity?’ By Neil Z Miller and Gary S Goldman, Human and Experimental Toxicology, published online before print May 4, 2011, doi: 10.1177/0960327111407644, and also in this issue, 30: 1420-1428.

The following declarations should have been made upon publication of this paper. The Authors apologise for this error.

Go to:
Affiliations
The Authors' affiliations were published as:

Neil Z Miller, Independent researcher, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA

Gary S Goldman, Independent computer scientist, Pearblossom, California, USA

However, for the purposes of this publication the correct affiliations are as follows:

Neil Z Miller, Think Twice Global Vaccine Institute, USA

Gary S Goldman, Computer scientist, Pearblossom, California, USA

Go to:
Declaration of Conflict of Interest
No declaration of Conflict of Interest was made at the time of submission. The Authors would like to make the following declaration at this time:

Neil Z Miller is associated with the ‘Think Twice Global Vaccine Institute’. Gary S Goldman has not been associated with the ‘World Association for Vaccine Education’ (WAVE) for more than four years but was, at the time of publication of the article, still listed as a Director for it on the WAVE website.

Go to:
Funding
The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) donated $2,500 and Michael Belkin made a personal donation of $500 in memory of his daughter Lyla towards the SAGE Choice Open Access fee for this article."

I wonder why they didn't declare that at the beginning...
(NVIC is an anti-vax organisation funded by Mercola if you didn't know.)

edit on 3/12/14 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"CONCLUSION

You could harm someone.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I thought you didn't respond because you have no medical training?
Youre showing your true colours.

The srudy was valid as the original one you cited was for the "old" DTaP vaccine.

But onto the new "study" you've posted.
(BTW neither of the two authors have any medical training, one's a computer scientist and one's an "independent researcher", whatever that may be).
This article should put your mind at rest if for one second you thought you were posting something useful.
scienceblogs.com...

Like I said, look into the facts first before you post nonsense as you may end up harming someone.
Although I'm sure you'll regurgitate even more under the pretence that you "wish to learn".

Talking about doses and all that, that is for people with medical training. Adding a link, anyone has the right to do so.
And who, and how can I harm someone?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Talking about doses and all that, that is for people with medical training. Adding a link, anyone has the right to do so.
And who, and how can I harm someone?

This is what you posted earlier in the thread.

"I do not respond because I have no formal training in medicine. I just thought this might make an interesting conversation for those you have knowledge and training in medicine, and maybe I could learn something."

As for how you can harm someone, think about it.
Here's some help for you
jennymccarthybodycount.com...

I believe you are being either incredibly naive or deliberately disingenuous.

Actually I only believe one of the above.
So why the pretence?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

Again, what pretence?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I may not be a doctor, but I do know how to do research.
To those who hold the position that vaccines never kill infants, read this.

Death Has Always Been A Vaccine Complication

From the first human vaccines developed two centuries ago, smallpox and rabies vaccines, death has always been a complication of vaccination.1 2 In 1933, the whole cell pertussis vaccine’s ability to kill without warning was first reported in the medical literature when two infants died within minutes of a pertussis shot.3 In 1946, American doctors detailed the sudden deaths of twins within 24 hours of their second diphtheria-pertussis shot.4 In 1986, the U.S. Congress passed the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act and has awarded over $2 billion dollars in compensation for deaths and injuries caused by vaccines.5

A mother and father’s worst nightmare is to watch their baby die before reaching their first birthday. When a healthy baby dies unexpectedly shortly after routine vaccinations, often parents ask legitimate questions about whether the vaccines did it. They are usually met with quick denials by doctors and public health officials anxious to defend the safety of vaccines.

www.nvic.org...

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This thread will remain closed until the OP provides ATS staff with the requested information about the author of the quoted source material and also the confirmation of the author's permission to reproduce it.

ETA

IndependentAgent:

Please check your u2us:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Wed Dec 3 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join