It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sheriff defends stopping black man for walking with his hands in his pockets

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Ya and cops never lie after the fact.
They are the masters at c.y.a

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You'd have to be a dimwit to watch this video and fall for it, but it sounds like that's exactly what happened to a lot of people after it was shared online. So obviously a setup and how convenient that the guy cuts the video short, even as it stands in it's truncated versions the only 'evidence' of discrimination is to the usual hysterical mob of social justice freaks.
Sick of watching this crap when there are real injustices, I'm really starting to think that if this sort of thing and even Mike Brown, etc is the best 'evidence' then there isn't actually a problem, or at least it's NOT with the cops.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

originally posted by: jimmyx
c'mon....can't anyone admit that the black guy was near the shop when the cop went by, and thus the cop automatically thought that he was suspicious.

no.
wont admit it cause it didnt happen

The sheriff said that before McKean was questioned, a business owner called 911,

so, yeah

so...no one else had walked by the window? no other black man, no other man, or woman? young or old?....and the article failed to say how the business caller described the person during that 911 call, so, on what basis would the LEO make the judgment to stop this one guy? conclusion to me is "black guy near the store"

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentSmith
You'd have to be a dimwit to watch this video and fall for it, but it sounds like that's exactly what happened to a lot of people after it was shared online. So obviously a setup and how convenient that the guy cuts the video short, even as it stands in it's truncated versions the only 'evidence' of discrimination is to the usual hysterical mob of social justice freaks.
Sick of watching this crap when there are real injustices, I'm really starting to think that if this sort of thing and even Mike Brown, etc is the best 'evidence' then there isn't actually a problem, or at least it's NOT with the cops.

right...because it's all made up....by the way, how old of a black guy are you?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: captaintyinknots

Ok you know what. Just go on believing this was an abuse in power. You are clearly the only one and just can't let it go, but fine if that is what you want to believe, go ahead. I don't care anymore. This is such a non-issue to me that I don't even want to argue with you anymore. Maybe we'll talk again in a REAL police abuse of authority thread.

"Clearly the only one who cant let it go". Thats fantastic, considering that, at this point, my only posts in this thread are in response to people like you who....CANT JUST LET IT GO. Funny how that works, huh?

And thus, you still miss the point.

I never once claimed this as an abuse of power, but you are so adamant to paint me as just another "cop hater" that you cant seem to grasp that.

Ive said it before, Ill say it again:

This WAS NOT an abuse of power. Today, things like this are well within the power of cops. AND THAT IS THE PROBLEM.

Get it?

As I have said, this is but another example of the shift in police ideology over the last 50 or so years. And people like you have swallowed it and keep asking for more.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

if you call 911 from a land line and hang up when the cops answer, they will send a car to you...but why? no crime has been committed.
Thats actually not true at all. Hang-up calling 911 is very much a crime.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join