It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drudge Report Down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
For the past four and a half hours, Drudge Report has been down. I get a Server Not Found message.

I have been a Drudge reader for the past ten plus years, and never once have I seen it go down, let alone go down for hours at a time. The last time I checked, more people were reading Drudge than CNN, Fox, ABC, etc. I just find it curious it is down. After four + hours, I thought I'd make a thread.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia I tried a few minutes ago and it didnt work either but now its back up.

edit on 052bAmerica/ChicagoTue, 02 Dec 2014 04:52:27 -06003114-06:00Tue3 by LibertyPD32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Just checked and it appears to be ok www.drudgereport.com... a reply to: Ameilia

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
it's up, and i saw this
"Madonna poses topless at 56..."
kinda wishing it went down again
edit on 2/12/2014 by IShotMyLastMuse because: blablablabla

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

wow - it went down fpr 4.5 hours ????????????????????????????

how did you cope ??????????????????????

to be rude - sertvers / power supplies etc crash - planned 5 minuited outages cannot be restarted - etc etc etc

untill matt druge gives an interviuew / statement that his site was sabotaged or such then just chalk it up to " crap happens "

the internet is not perfect and things go wrong from time to time

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

I love Madonna. Those pictures are nice. She is still looking good.

She is a very liberated person and I think it is nice she is pushing the boundaries still.

I could look at her forever I think.

The positive side of what she is doing is telling ladies in their 50s "Hey girls it doesn't have to be over yet"! That is a good thing.

edit on 2-12-2014 by lonesomerimbaud because: addition.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I gave you a star and flag, just because someone decided to be sarcastic d**k this early in the morning.

On the bright side, I'm glad you reminded me of Drudge. I have so many places I go on the internet, there are some I just forget to check every once in a while.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I gave you a star and flag, just because someone decided to be sarcastic d**k this early in the morning.

On the bright side, I'm glad you reminded me of Drudge. I have so many places I go on the internet, there are some I just forget to check every once in a while.

I gave you both stars and him a flag for pointing out somebody being an ignorant jerk this early in the morning.

OP - strange. I've never once seen Drudge go down for more than a minute or so, and I think that was after he broke some news (no recollection what, not enough coffee yet) that caused him to get a flood of traffic. Hopefully it's nothing major and he just forgot to pay his bill or something

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hmm I was actually on it a few times through the night, and definitely through the last 4 hours. I'm on the east coast, don't know if that makes a difference though.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

Madonna does yoga and other exercises regularly, is (or used to be) a vegan, and probably has many other health habits (probably takes megadoses of Vitamin C, but that's just a guess). Now I will go look at Drudge.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Drudge report seems fine.

This thread is devolving into something, not about the topic. And since the topic, or question has been resolved..

Thread Closed.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

join