It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man shares his thoughts on how to deal with the Government...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
This is simply put....a video worth watching and listening to. It's not long and very much straight to the point IMO.

Check it out and please add your comments. Do you agree or disagree with his opinions?

If I placed in the incorrect forum, please move my dearly beloved MOD SQUAD

edit on 12/2/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

I get what he is saying and I am 100% behind it. I have always been behind movements. Riots? No.

There will come a time hopefully in my life that my son will be able to be a part of that..will change things. I see no race. I see every day people doing every day things and I hope my son will see things the same. I hope now,in a time where things like race and religion seem to be dwindling that his kids,or maybe their kids will stand at our graves and stand proud bc they were taught right from wrong from us. We,the people of my generation,generation X,the millennials,started this. I guess better put,we have put forth an end to this and our kids have stopped it. There is no race. No religion. No one is less or more equal. We are all accounted for when it comes to our actions.
edit on 2-12-2014 by DEFCONWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DEFCONWhite

Yes, I agree. I thought I was generation X...lol. Certainly, not arguing for that position. No bother though, as it dosen't really matter what generation agrees with the state we are all living in.

Things are very strange now a days. Races of all kinds get stopped for no reason and it's not right. The police are out of control and feel as if they have a search warrant on us all.

All LEO's in my opinion are not bad...but some are very bad. Those that utilize their authority beyond their power, are the bad guys...just as bad as the criminals. Some use it for killing....most use it for justice. The good cops seek justice.

The saying goes "one bad apple, spoils the bunch". It looks like the bunch has been spoiled.
edit on 12/2/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Personally I think recent thought provoking thoughts.. are well written by the thought provoking of the gen X. We are a new breed just as our parents were a new breed. We are mammals,animals,beasts after all. The constant evolving. Ever changing.

I want to talk more about the ever changing but I don't have the stamina right now to do so. lol!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

No sound here but will watch this evening.

Not that anyone cares but - World Star Hip Hop site makes me ill. It's full of fighting videos and materialistic dollar hunting rappers. Hip hop was about bringing a poor community together - not making them fight against each other for entertainment. "World Star Baby!" How about "Get an Education Morons!".

Sorry I shouldn't have ranted here but I hate that site!!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Just what we need, another 101st Chairborne Division trooper...

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Someone needs to run the show, his or her employees will always complain about how much their job sucks. It's just how it is.
Fat guy with a tattoo on his neck talking about rising up and creating "judgement day"?....no thanks.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
You can't sure the establishment, they're above the law.

Haven't you ever heard of the golden rule?
He who has the gold, makes the rules.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I think the best defense against suffering under unfair systems of governance is to self educate. Get wealthier, healthier, and more powerful.

That is an individual effort you share. Unless we become better as a people we will not be worthy of better leaders. Its not all on them. If we had great leaders of terrible people things would still as bad as they are now.
edit on 12 2 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join