It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian-born woman reportedly captured by ISIS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

A Canadian-born woman said to have joined a Kurdish militia fighting Islamic State earlier this month has reportedly been captured by Islamic State militants...

... Israeli media outlets, citing reports from Syrian websites with ties to the Islamic State, are reporting that Islamic State fighters captured several women following suicide attacks on Kobani, a Syrian town near the border of Turkey.

There honestly isn't much on this seeing how the story has only come to light in the last 3 or so hours. The woman, Gill, is from White Rock on the West Coast and the Canadian government - rightly so - isn't saying much at the moment because they are still verifying whether or not she has indeed been captured.

Other articles

White Rock woman captive...
Foreign Affairs investigating

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

A Canadian-born woman said to have joined a Kurdish militia fighting Islamic State earlier this month has reportedly been captured by Islamic State militants...

... Israeli media outlets, citing reports from Syrian websites with ties to the Islamic State, are reporting that Islamic State fighters captured several women following suicide attacks on Kobani, a Syrian town near the border of Turkey.

There honestly isn't much on this seeing how the story has only come to light in the last 3 or so hours. The woman, Gill, is from White Rock on the West Coast and the Canadian government - rightly so - isn't saying much at the moment because they are still verifying whether or not she has indeed been captured.

Other articles

White Rock woman captive...
Foreign Affairs investigating

CANADIANS...The NEW Terrorists! Gonna take on the World!

White Rock? Very affluent area.

Peace

edit on 30-11-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Yeah, was actually surprised to hear that she was from White Rock too. But I think I read she had dual citizenship with Israel and was fulfilling her duty as part of the armed forces.

We did get warnings from ISIS that we would soon be targets. If not at home, then definitely abroad.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

Yeah, was actually surprised to hear that she was from White Rock too. But I think I read she had dual citizenship with Israel and was fulfilling her duty as part of the armed forces.

We did get warnings from ISIS that we would soon be targets. If not at home, then definitely abroad.

Warnings FROM ISIS?

Or...Warnings from...?

Peace

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

It was during one of their press releases or internet videos that they would be stepping up their attacks against Canada and that we wouldn't be left unscathed in their war.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
She's in deep doo doo. I have a bad feeling she's going to be in the next Jihad Jon video

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Allegedly, she is fine according to a post on her Facebook page.

new topics

top topics

join