It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Corruption PROOF

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

you continue to bang the drum on the 25 foot blood trail. as if somehow because the blood trail is 25 feet long, that's all Brown could have moved. so again I'll ask where it is stated that as soon as Brown stopped and turned around he began sheeting blood enough to leave a solid blood trail for 25 feet. according to your own scenarios, at the point that he turned around, Brown had only been struck by gunfire once, so if he's hurt badly enough to be sheeting blood and leaving a solid blood trail, why is there only random blood spatter between Wilson's vehicle and the point where Brown turns around, but a solid blood trail from where Brown turned around to where he wound up dead?

again, the grand jury established a minimum and maximum distance of travel for Brown advancing towards Wilson of something like 21 feet to 48 feet (I'm pretty positive about the minimum, though I may be a couple feet over the maximum). I'm not sure how it is you've settled definitively on 25 feet, other than that's approximately how long the blood trail is, and that for some reason you think that means that's all the distance Brown could've covered. the grand jury knew how long the blood trail is and yet still felt they needed to establish a minimum and maximum distance of travel.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
"You also enjoy along with other members post harmful information online that very well could promote further violence to law enforcment even after being called out on it so that alone shows you do not want to see the big picture and feel the justification that it has been done before is enough to excuse your actions. it is not. take some personal responsibility and face facts."

What have I posted online that could bring harm to LEOs? the 21 foot rule? quick FACT: google 21 foot rule and you get roughly 71,800,00 results. so yea, I'm not remotely worried about the fact that I and others here have explained the 21 foot rule to you on ATS causing harm to any LEO anywhere. your concern is appreciated though. as for all that drivel about "facts" I think I'll keep sticking with stuff that's actually in evidence, in testimony, and supported by science and legal precedence, and not stuff I make up. again, your concern is appreciated

edit on 3-12-2014 by Shamrock6 because: no idea how I got my post to all be in quotes

edit on 3-12-2014 by Shamrock6 because: just realized I've still botched the quotes. dang

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What if he was traveling slower than an average walk for part of the time?

Which is exactly the point the OP is making. Can't you see that?

A saunter is not a charge.

'Charging' at Wilson conveys a sense of peril, a sense of imminent danger with very little manoeuvring room.

'Sauntering'...does not.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: Phage

What if he was traveling slower than an average walk for part of the time?

Which is exactly the point the OP is making. Can't you see that?

A saunter is not a charge.

'Charging' at Wilson conveys a sense of peril, a sense of imminent danger with very little manoeuvring room.

'Sauntering'...does not.

You are somewhat correct. The problem is that the OP ignores things like "he did kind of a stutter step" and sticks to "25 feet" as being the absolute distance that Brown traveled towards Wilson. The OP is not taking into account anything other than "running" and "25 feet" and basing the entire supposition off that.

That being said, an officer faced with somebody who has already put hands on him and continues to ignore verbal commands to get on the ground is facing a threat regardless of how fast that person may or may not be moving towards the officer. At that point, anything other than compliance with verbal commands can be considered a continuing threat.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
According to wilson brown turned and began to run and his first couple steps were stutter steps then after those first steps wilson said get on the ground multiple times before begining to fire.

stutter steps to full run then get on the ground then get on the ground=2 sec+2sec=4 sec

then 10 or so shots fired lasting 6+ seconds.

If we just say it only lasted 8 sec giving the benefit to wilson. we can multiply that by the average human speed of a run at 22 feet per second. 8x22= 176'

It is impossible for all of wilsons statments to be all complete facts
edit on 4-12-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
According to wilson brown turned and began to run and his first couple steps were stutter steps then after those first steps wilson said get on the ground multiple times before begining to fire.

stutter steps to full run then get on the ground then get on the ground=2 sec+2sec=4 sec

then 10 or so shots fired lasting 6+ seconds.

If we just say it only lasted 8 sec giving the benefit to wilson. we can multiply that by the average human speed of a run at 22 feet per second. 8x22= 176'

It is impossible for all of wilsons statments to be all complete facts

Where's your data on how long it takes to yell "get on the ground" twice? Or do you know for certain that Wilson said "get on the ground" as opposed to "get down?" Maybe he said "get the eff down" even. Maybe he was so hyped up that he said "g'down" like an Australian saying "g'day" even. What about your data on how long Brown stutter stepped for? I didn't see any say how many steps he took like that, nor how long it took him to do it.

Also, where's the PROOF of CORRUPTION?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I know we are all basing our information on what was presented At a jury as that's the law and we have to take it as the truth.

But how many of you are out There that really think what was presented is the truth and not just a lie to cover a cops arse(literally) being pounded in jail?

10 pages of back and forth arguments about how much distance is he traveled is senseless and a waste of energy. How about instead everyone take the information like they were on that jury and being told all this and if even "some" of the information doesn't fit then we all know something's not quite so truthful....oh I think that's already happened?

And to the argument that is "you weren't there so you don't know" no one on that jury was either.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
so,
did christopher dorner die in vain?

that seems how a cop can go crook in the blink of an eye?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

no
it was said to be a fire

ats speculation has him being removed from the heat before death

somewhere we can find wilsons remarks that at the car he actually shot brown in the chest

then brown was healed to bring about the events we discuss here

that ties in with my theory i have stated all along that having thc in your system gives you choices

some would view it as immortal but no just gives you options

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join