It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coup d'etat of Mankind - Conspiracy of all other Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Motive is the central theme of any good investigation.

THREAD PREMISE: Is it possible that Jesus was setting us up for deception? My mind could go either way on this issue because of one fact: the real reason for the cross has not fully been told. If you have read my threads, then you know that the true reason is hidden in plain sight from the words of Elohim (Father to Yahweh)/Adonai).

Genesis 9

Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

Motive:

Let's review the motive. Why did the Son of God (Yahweh/Adonai) hang on a cross, having his blood shed by his own people? He shed the blood of Adam and divided the image of God (both Male and Female). As the Bible states, we were taken captive. Paul makes it clear that every thought will be taken captive (2 Corinthians 10:5). In other words, our thought will be held prisoner.

Ephesians 4:8 - This is why it says: "When he ascended on high, he took many captives and gave gifts to his people." His people, of course, are Israel. Elohim made HIS promise to the Rainbow (symbolic of all nations). When Yahweh was taken captive Himself, after a 400+ year absence from scripture, Elohim (Father) made good on his promise in Genesis 9. The Son hung on a cross, having his blood shed by the very nation he used to shed blood in the OT.

My Prayer: I pray that the truth be know in all honesty and diligence for the good of mankind. It would be my only hope with this speculation to allow room for God to clear this conspiracy up once and for all.

Is it clear from the book of Revelation that the nations are deceived? Seeing that the Seven Angels of Christ are over the regions of the Earth, we must assume the deception comes from either them or Satan. We also know something about Satan:

Genesis 3:1 - 3 "The snake was more clever than all the wild animals Yahweh Elohim had made."

The linguistics here makes something very clear: Yahweh made Satan. The word made is different from Create, which was used in Genesis 1 for the creation of existence. The word formed is used for Adam, which is yet a third word in relation to create, but not the same meaning. Create means to bring into existence from nothing (original template). Formed and made both denote the use of a preexisting template, as does the word plant used in relation to the garden Yahweh planted.

Bringing this full circle, Yahweh planted a Garden, took an existing creation (Adam) and shed his blood. The purpose of this was to extract the feminine side of the unified creation of Elohim. He then used his Satan to deceive Eve. We must assume he had a purpose for making Satan. Satan was not created or formed from what is created. He was made. We make things for a purpose.

Here is where we have a problem of both motive and trust. Yahweh is called the Lord of the OT. He is also said to have prophesied the coming of his own messiah, Jesus, who was also called Adonai, or Adon. Yahweh was also called Adon in the OT.

The Tough Questions (The ones we would rather not ask)

Is it safe to assume that the one Yahweh made is Adon, or the Snake?

Is it possible that the entire story of payment of sin for humanity was actually a mirrored truth, which is what all counterfeit truth is?

Is it possible that the Story of Yahweh paying our sin was actually a cover for his punishment by the true God?

The Iffs (if and only if)
If any of these are true, then we return back to the motive:

If this is a mirrored lie, then what motivation would Yahweh have for asking us to forgive our enemies? If he IS the enemy, then we are forgiving him ourselves without confession on his part.

If this is a mirrored lie, then what is the motivation for asking us to again be baptized into his kingdom? Remember that baptism is involution of the soul into the waters of life below. In other words, here in this place of delusion, where nations ARE deceived.

If this is a mirrored lie, then we can assume there are many on this earth that know the truth. Israel would be a prime candidate. The Masons and/or Jesuits would be prime candidates.

If war is the marker of Adon, then who is his Father? Abaddon, or Ab (Father) of Adon. Abaddon is the destroying angel from the bottomless pit, which would be a good description of Yahweh, the war god.

If this is a mirrored lie, then the book of Revelation could very well be a mirrored deception asking us to watch for the coming of the true God. If the true God (Elohim) comes to correct the error, mankind might be set in position to fight him at the whim of the deceiver.

I must confess that I only see this as a possibility for one reason: We were not told the truth of Genesis 9 and Yahweh's identity. Short of a confession on his part, we only have his words in the NT to believe. Apart from a 'God' coming here to communicate, which we must assume they are capable of doing, then we are left to speculate.

Speculation is what this is. I encourage us all to drop our bias and beliefs for the answers we all seek. We have had enough of "righteous war.' I say it is time mankind overcomes the deception. Our only source is the one we see coming true from the words of the Lord that made the Snake.

His own words must be fulfilled. Love enemies (apart from war) and make peace (by repenting and confession). We have already confessed to him. He has already forgiven us (All of Us).

Luke 23:34

Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

Christians among us: If you plan to call me a heretic, then at least join me in a prayer for answers to our common confusion. If you are honest, you are just as confused with this babeled mess as the next guy.

Atheists among us: If you would like to see 'righteous war' ended, then set aside bias and condescension and join us in seeking the answer. We're all in this together.

My only real questions to the LORD:

1) Why did you make the snake, then fight it using us as pawns?
2) Why did you keep the truth of Genesis 9 from us for so long?
3) Where are our definitions and presuppositions for actual truth in context?
4) Why do you leave us to speculate about Satan?

2 Timothy 2

23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife. 24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient, 25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth, 26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.

I do not deny Christ. I ask questions only based on one thing: The nations are deceived. I assume that means all of us. You might ask, "How can you ask these questions then?" My answer is simple:

2 Timothy 2

11 This is a faithful saying:

For if we died with Him,
We shall also live with Him.
12 If we endure,
We shall also reign with Him.
If we deny Him,
He also will deny us.
13 If we are faithless,
He remains faithful;
He cannot deny Himself.

As a Christian, I am the body of Christ. I cannot deny myself if the story is true. If the story is false, then I have only denied ignorance. As you may know from my many threads on faith, I have plenty. Faith is not my problem. Ignorance is.

edit on 30-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

If you have read my threads, then you know that

...you are mostly wrong and your conclusions and assumptions are deeply flawed.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

I think you will beating your head against the wall trying to make sense of a fictional story written by men to control men.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentAgent

But why? Don't leave us hanging? If there is an answer, I would value the reasons. God is also welcome to come clear the confusion. I have faith in the Father, which is where Jesus pointed us to for truth. The Father is not the Son.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

I think you will beating your head against the wall trying to make sense of a fictional story written by men to control men.

Which is why I ask the questions and thoroughly investigate the story. It would be a huge presumption to dismiss the story, which obviously is an artifact out of place. I won't defend this fact since my threads to this in detail. A description of DNA is found throughout the entire Bible. We cannot dismiss this, nor can we dismiss the description of our end times condition, commerce system or convergence of prophetic events. Too many confirmations to throw it out to the trash. Either it is THE conspiracy, or it shows us the true conspiracy. Either way, the details are there for us to find.

We are the ones that must overcome.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Embarrassingly, it is much simpler than any of this AB.

Charged with 'creating' in this puny patch of cosmos, middle/lower and grunt management (influenced by the titular heads of this project) decided to alter the 'mission statement' - c/o the Free Will mandate...communications were cut off until the decision was made to send someone higher up in the company to get the project back on track...no 'sin' - transferrable or not, all adjure is a lesson in navigating Free Will...Source knows how pear-shaped it can get, but, fascilitated any other way would be...control...not a hallmark of free will...
All rules for the dire 'saving' are guidelines for free will and the movement 'UP + Onward'...'This is how you get through the 3D/4D maze'...The major religions that promote an adversary are kidding themselves.

Å99

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

But why? Don't leave us hanging? If there is an answer, I would value the reasons. God is also welcome to come clear the confusion. I have faith in the Father, which is where Jesus pointed us to for truth. The Father is not the Son.

Because your theories is based upon errors, as I have pointed out to you in previous threads.

And due to the fact that you are still creating continual theories on that errors that has already been pointed out, I have to think that you do not think God can use ATS users to clear up confusion. That is another error on your part.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: akushla99

I like your response as we speculate here. What other choice do we have until confession is made? I believe there is a reason there will be no boasting in heaven.

Your version seems close to Aliens creating a zoo for amusement, then having trouble keeping the intelligence level of the monkeys in check. After a while, it would get boring watching animals and instinct. Eventually, they would want to create storylines to follow for the characters (destiny). In any good Greek tragedy, the hero has trouble seeing his own fault. Maybe this is true for the gods. Look back a Greek Myth, Summarian Gods and other traditions around the globe. The Greeks has Mount Olympus, where the gods used Humans for entertainment.

The thing is, if we only knew the motivation of Yahweh, then we could know why he rebelled. Of course, Greek Myth likely holds the key. This is the problem. Many humans actually know and hide the true story. This is evident.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

If you do believe in Judgement, and you have stated many times that you are a Christian, I would urge that you do not continue with creating threads based on errors, and, according to the bible, blasphemy, because you are digging yourself a pretty deep hole.

As you have asked, I DO pray for you.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It is a huge presumption to believe these stories are true, much less the words of a deity. They are inconsistent, morally corupt, physically impossible, and copied from earlier attempts to get the same reaction. Look at all of the ancient cultures who had no idea of these stories. There are 10's of thousands. What could possibly make you latch on to this particular book? These particular stories. Is it the story that your culture is raised with? I would guess that it prob is. Your folks? your grand parents? Are these the stories that you were told were true?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The thing is, if we only knew the motivation of Yahweh, then we could know why he rebelled.

That is the biggest error you have made, and based an entire religion on. God's mercy does end at some stage....

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This is hardly an original thought. I wish all these religion haters would just stop hating. I am a Christian, but I don't care what other people believe. If you think the Bible was a lie then okay. If you like the Quran, Torah, or whatever shouldn't affect me in anyway, and it does not affect you. Live and let live. I have friends of all sorts of beliefs and it's what makes the world and people more interesting. Just give it a rest.

This was meant for Woodcarver
edit on 30-11-2014 by WanderingSage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IndependentAgent

Yeah that's why there is a hell. You can only warn your child so much before you have to punish them.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

AB asks good questions, and yes, I have long seen this as the ultimate conspiracy, for its almost a script, it seems….and it tells a repetitive historical story….

no 'sin' - transferrable or not, all adjure is a lesson in navigating Free Will...

But what Akulshla points out here: what Free Will….Really?

We are deceived, manipulated and controlled. AB quotes passsages from Corinthians which foretell our
"thoughts being taken captive….", and then "ensnared."

You identify an enemy of ignorance, AB, but this is truly what Christ referred to when he said "Forgive them for they know not what they do."

Yes, there is other truth. There is almost no truth in what is happening now, in where we are, and what is expected of us, if anything. The nature of life and the universe, I think, will be revealed eventually to be something different than the Bible even addresses.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

If you do believe in Judgement, and you have stated many times that you are a Christian, I would urge that you do not continue with creating threads based on errors, and, according to the bible, blasphemy, because you are digging yourself a pretty deep hole.

As you have asked, I DO pray for you.

I can't dig a deeper hole than the one we were placed it to begin with. Am I my savior, or is Christ? If you say Christ, then nothing can separate me (or you) from the love of God. Nothing. If you say me, then I could only speculate as to how this is possible. If the story is accurate to our theology, then we have a problem. The words are not accurate to the theology. Baptism has not been seen for what it represents. Baptism is the simplest of all Bible symbols to outline. Yet, not a single church you know can define what the symbol means. Why? They have been deceived by the theology.

Baptism, as told to us by Peter, is symbolism for the flood, "What now saves you!" In other words, the involution of the soul into the water saves us by cleansing the beast in the sacrifice. Who is the beast? This is the question. This is also the problem. We cannot build the correct presuppositions if we are not educated into the mystery and its symbols.

If you think you hold the truth, I have news for you. You are deceived.

Revelation 18:23 The light of a lamp will never shine in you again. The voice of bridegroom and bride will never be heard in you again. Your merchants were the world's important people. By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.

If Yahweh made the Snake, and the nations were deceived by the Snake, then who are you in relation? The one deceived. Hell is not made for us. We are the witnesses created by Elohim. We were his trap set to catch a snake.

At least, that's a version we can make. Theology has its own version. I choose to actually read the story and define the words and letters. I am only finished when I am no longer deceived. I suggest that we all do what the words says. Seek and knock. The door will open when you do.

My faith is the same faith as any believer. I choose to be honest with my seeking. If the Spirit can Teach, then the Spirit will. I assume this is the reason I have seen so much already.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The more I read you threads and comments, the more it sounds like you are forming your own religion, aka cult.

Now you can beliewe whatever you want, but leave the Devine Name of Yahweh out of it!!

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

I agree with our words. Assuming we are deceived, it is likely due to the other problem Yahweh gave us. We are limited by Babel (language he confounded), age (life he takes away) and knowledge (hidden in parable and symbol to confuse us). Who is the Word (Logos) of the Story that deceives us? Yahweh. Who demonstrates the ability to heal sickness? The same one that makes us sick. Who says he is the savior? The same one that made the snake to deceive us.

If this doesn't sound like deception, then just look at our politicians. They follow the same path to control. As it turns out, Yahweh brags to us that he is the one that puts them their positions of power.

I am at a point in this story that I would rather have avoided. Because I am honest, I will carry it forward to the bitter end. If God wants to educate me, he has my permission to sit down and have a discussion. I would be more than glad to just listen.

Communication is the response we get. Silence is a response that speaks volumes. "Shhhh!," says Harpocrates. It seems the scribes and priests do not want us to know the truth.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

If you say Christ, then nothing can separate me (or you) from the love of God. Nothing.

If you truly believe that the Messiah has unlimited grace and mercy, then yes, you are creating your own religion. Is you think you can think, believe and say whatever blasphemes things you what, without consequences, then you are Not a Christian, so stop saying you are.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

a reply to: tetra50

If God wants to educate me, he has my permission to sit down and have a discussion. I would be more than glad to just listen.

I must say that you are extremely arrogant to think that He will talk directly to you.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

The more I read you threads and comments, the more it sounds like you are forming your own religion, aka cult.

Now you can beliewe whatever you want, but leave the Devine Name of Yahweh out of it!!

Like they did with the Bible? I have a copy of the NOG BIBLE. Do you suppose there is a reason the Tetragrammaton was wiped from scripture? Why does it never appear in the New Testament?

These are questions worth asking. If not, you cling to ignorance. This website has the directive: Deny Ignorance.

Does Truth have a reason to hide? Truth that is hidden is a lie...Truth that is seen reveals the lie...

Are we deceived? Yes. Not just me. I freely admit that the Bible is correct on the topic of deception.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join