It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crouching tiger, hidden dragon 2: the green legend. 2015 with DONNIE YEN!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...:_The_Green_Legend

cant wait for this.
its going to be the first feature film released on netflix and imax at the same time.

part one was amazing. directed by ang lee.
i think this one will be even more spectacular as it will be directed by yuen woo ping.
yuen woo ping has directed fantastic marital arts films but even more impressive are the films he did the fight choreography for
drunken master, lethal weapon 4, crouching tiger, all 3 matrix films, both kill bill films, man of tai chi, fearless...

so we have donnie yen, michelle yeoh, jason scott lee

grovit factoid: jet li turned down the role of li mu bai in crouching tiger to star in romeo must die..
good call jet

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Yeah, i proper loved the first one when it hit the cinemas, but it did kind trailblaze for spectacular but waaaaay over sentimental/mawkish eastern movies to make inroads here, and paved the way for "Hero" which i thought was utterly risible and disappeared up it's own stylish backside. The director does show some serious promise though, fingers crossed.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

even if its 'bad', its still gonna be awesome

yuen woo ping as the magic eye for these types of movies and we all know what donnie yen and michelle yeoh can do

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Wow…! The first one was amazing. Not sure how they'll top some of the fight scenes but even if they match the awesomeness of the first one, this will be epic! SnF!

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Yay I can't wait too, I have dreams where I can move through the air like those can. It's been filmed just down the road from me, and the studio burnt down about a month or two ago, but kiwi can fix anything.

new topics

top topics

join