It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs Heard across the UK last night

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Notgod

"there has never been a visit from ET and there never will be,"

You are so sure of yourself here ,
and though it's a little off track ,
I used to work for an American alphabet agency
and have had encounters of the third
AND fourth kind as part of that job ,
so get that head out of the sand bro ..
THEY'RE REAL
and very diverse .
good and bad , beautiful and ugly, benevolent and not so .

..... Just hidden , like those giants !!!

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Trowbridge, UK heard the loud bangs at 2000hrs on the 02 Dec. Lasted over 10minutes. I guessed at artillery on Salisbury/Westbury range(s). However some research has led here. It's very annoying knowing this will be forgotten soon. Like Ukraine, Ebola, it disappears from the news; people are selfish;if it doesn't directly affect them they go on with there lives without a care. Understandable, but frustrating as in this case the multiple locations for hearing these sounds and the multiple days rule out any of the explanations that have been offered. Let's hope something comes of this for if true the miltary/weather/etc have said the sounds are not caused from their departments then we finally have a real unexplained event with potential.
Air raid siren going off for the first time I've heard it here now at 0800hrs in the morning... Ominous
edit on 3-12-2014 by Kile51 because: Grammar

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Coming late to the thread, but I live right near the itty-bitty 1.5 earthquake epicenter. It might be small, but I believe if it was shallow, it would be felt more. Also, we're just not used to them. I didn't feel this one, nor did I hear the noise, but our local news received many calls about it and made a post on their Facebook page asking if people heard it.

I have posted about loud noises in our area before.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
&
www.abovetopsecret.com...

One of the noises was followed by an earthquake, the other was not.

I would say it is safe to rule out fracking because I don't believe any is being done in our area.
A secret test jet, maybe. We do have an air force base in the county.

Also, we do have earthquakes here. They are not common, usually small, but they do happen. www.buffalospree.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Those loud bangs was me and the wife !
High 5 !

( returns to moms basement to pretend I'm batman )

On a serious note I prefer been robin

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Quite possibly heard the same last night. Around 7 or 8pm. Not as frequent as before.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy
Hiya I know it is off topic .. but I love to hear more about your experiences ...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I heard the recording on some English website. I have never heard a sound like this before. If I had to guess I think that it was made by high-speed aircraft that isn't manned. When such occasion appears, a lot of people think that it's cause by 'Aurora' spy plane but I doubt that aircraft with this name or at least similar to it ever existed...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I know it`s a bit far fetched but how about the simultaneous launch of two experimental aircraft one in the uk one in the united states both having identical system failures of some sort both exploding at high altitude with secondary explosions happening closer to earth causing the multiple booms/bangs??

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hi I know I'm late tot his thread but I heard what sounded like fireworks that night. I distinctly remember as I opened the blinds to show the kids. No fireworks to be seen (I have a great view of the city) so i just shrugged and closed the blinds. However it stuck in my head and I can't believe more peopel aren't talkign about this.

I live in Scotland, east coast.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I don't know if this latest 'boom sequence' heard in England and NYC (at the same moment)
is related to the booms heard in your thread...

audio via YT, 82 seconds long: www.youtube.com...=53

but..... a few days ago... probably Wed as this is now Sat... in myrtle beach SC
I heard a long series of these 'booms', the came in waves that lasted ~15 seconds each, with a 10 second pause before the next wave of noise

in my mind I thought the police firing range was disposing of impounded illegal fireworks....

at least that's what the above YT audio AND my local experience sounded like

NO clandestine space plane or ultra-sonic ram-jet or Aurora can be heard on both sides of the Atlantic at once and I feel secure that the Myrtle Beach airport cannot be a home base for exotic ultra-sonic space planes that are propelled by a series of explosions...

the mysterious 'booms' are merely fireworks or firecrackers in my estimation

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

There was one set of booms that was NOT heard on both sides at the same time. I've confirmed this with people on both sides of the Atlantic. The media said they were but they were at least an hour apart if not more in some areas.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Several days ago, maybe 4 or 5 there were some booms that sounded like shotgun blasts that happened at intervals of more than a minute between each. I was standing in a parking lot and I looked at this group of folks who looked at me and we were like "what is that, fireworks?" Then a long moment of silence went on before an extremely loud explosion. We looked around, not being able to locate any visual signs of what made the sounds. I said, "Well, if they were lighting off fireworks they must've accidentally lit up their pallet!" Seriously, it sounded like a carbomb or something huge. We kind of stood there for another minute waiting for more explosions or smoke or whatever but there was nothing. Location, can't tell ya.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It does sound like firecrackers on a recording but I don't think I would start calling radio stations if I heard fireworks, obviously those who heard, recorded and reported them could tell how high the noises were and so ruled out fireworks.

Reminds me of the cargo drone in Battle Los Angeles which uses pulse detonation to hover!

Could it be the Super Valkyrie getting up to speed over the Atlantic for a silent high speed glide over Ukraine and Russia?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
when i was younger, about 10 years old id say, cant really remember lol anyways i was woken up by the loudest bang ever, was before 8am anyways not sure on time, the only thing i can compare it to is the loud bang in that movie paranormal activity, but amplified, it woke up everyone in the house and i could hear my parents discussing it, was about 1 mile from the coast of aberdeen, it definitely wasnt a jet either unless it crashed to make that noise. im going to see if i can dig up some news on this , was a good 17 years ago though by my estimation.

just thought id add that as it may be connected in some way.

edit: just found this :| UFO Report 1998 Date Time Town / Village County ... - Gov.uk
www.gov.uk...
3 Jan 1998 - It moved incredibly fast in different directions across the sky. .... Aberdeenshire ..... There was then an extremely loud explosion over the sea.

spooky...

kinda wierd that it only shows up in a google search aswell when i type 1998 aberdeen ufo explosion, but on the actual link it doesnt show it on the list of ufo reports..hmm something stinks about this, time to investigate i spose lol

heres link
www.gov.uk...
edit on 21-12-2014 by muckleduck because: adding link

edit on 21-12-2014 by muckleduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Putin is sending his fastest aircraft over Europe. You are hearing sonic booms from Russian Aircraft or from EU aircraft intercepts. What you should know is Putin is putting aircraft that if were armed with nukes would have flattened your area if surprise attack.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Putin is sending his fastest aircraft over Europe. You are hearing sonic booms from Russian Aircraft or from EU aircraft intercepts. What you should know is Putin is putting aircraft that if were armed with nukes would have flattened your area if surprise attack.

Yeah but we have a number of subs armed to the teeth with instant sunshine, mutual destruction would prevent anyone from pushing the button, even if Putin were crazy, it would need a chain of crazies to flatten our area.

He has no beef with the UK.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheCrowMan

Yeah but we have a number of subs armed to the teeth with instant sunshine, mutual destruction would prevent anyone from pushing the button, even if Putin were crazy, it would need a chain of crazies to flatten our area.

if he were to nuke here it would affect russia just as much with fallout, i cant see the uk bieng the first target in that scenario anyways.

russia has been an ally to the uk since ww2, they were the only nation that put full commitment into the war effort as we did, we have great bonds with russia that seems to have been forgotten.shame really

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: muckleduck

originally posted by: TheCrowMan

if he were to nuke here it would affect russia just as much with fallout, i cant see the uk bieng the first target in that scenario anyways.

russia has been an ally to the uk since ww2, they were the only nation that put full commitment into the war effort as we did, we have great bonds with russia that seems to have been forgotten.shame really

Putin aint got nothing else. His goal is to use fear. He will lose. Again...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join