It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk this exorcism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Would love to know what you guys think about this exorcism. This guy is performing loads of them. Some of them have very interesting anomalies!

This next one is even more interesting as the woman starts speaking languages and of things she should have no common knowledge about!

I hope you guys found the videos as interesting as I did and I would love to know how you digested them and your reasoning for what is obviously something very real happening, whatever it is.

Obviously I think that it is Demons and he is saving her through the power of Jesus Christ. That being said I want to know what you guys think!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This one is interesting as well, especially if you are interested in Symbolism or the Occult.

-Edit to add another one.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

The internet has believers and disbelievers when it comes to Bob Larson. I remember him on the Art Bell Coast To Coast show. He played clips from his live group exorcisms, including one of a singer from a band called Color Me Bed (Kevin Thornton I think). If he's the same guy who also has a home for the elderly it was shown to be filthy and the residents were living in poor conditions.

Larson believes the spiritual universe is highly technical. If you so much as think of taking revenge on someone, a demon can enter you. At least this is what he believes.

I can't debunk them, he's either a very good entertainer or he's encountered actual phenomena. S + F

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
If you so much as think of taking revenge on someone, a demon can enter you.

Does it at least wine and dine you first? Little foreplay before entry?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I did not know this! Only just discovered him. I will bear this in mind.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'd ask him. He spent over an hour on the Art Bell show years ago talking about this stuff. I think he's very charismatic and mixes show business with spirituality. Kind of like a megachurch preacher.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What is there to debunk, bad acting?

Holy crap they are funny as hell, pardon my pun...

BTW the Icelandic chick has an accent, so what was her native tongue anyways?

Edit to add: Can someone put some time stamps of supernatural events in these videos that you would wish everyone to comment on?
edit on 29-11-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Exactly, Larson is an entertainer. He had one woman speak in German which he said was Herman the German, an ancestor who sold his soul and as such it marked the family.

I didn't see videos, but I heard his sound clips and they sound like they were enhanced.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
If you so much as think of taking revenge on someone, a demon can enter you.

Does it at least wine and dine you first? Little foreplay before entry?

Yea it's called temptation. You know that little voice that says, 'Go on... no one will know.....'

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Nobody brings the crazy like bible bashers can. That was just way too funny.
Head over to bob's site to take his demon test

Debunk it?
I'm stunned that anybody would even believe it

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The curse of freemasonry, LOL!

Oh, and maybe some of you don't know, this is in my book "Curse Breaking". Get it, read it!

Here, fast forward to 4:30. Watch until this guy starts sliding across the floor. It's hilarious.

edit on 29-11-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackDog

Yeah it's not even worth debunking it speaks for itself. This guy's hysterical. Like Kearney Thomas, he's a television personality who loves to scream "God!" in a high pitched voice. KT sells a prayer cloth, which is blessed with good will and can lead to great fortunes.

He even has testimonies from those who ordered his personal prayer cloth talking about how many boats, houses and cars they have

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This one is really good.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Trains pretty, young girls to be exorcists. Seems legit.

The vibe I get from this guy isn't one of an honest believer.

There is a shallowness in his eyes or something...

It's all in the power of suggestion imho.
edit on 11-29-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Do you think that there could be any validity in anything he does though? Or do you think all of those people are bogus or actors?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Personally I don't think there's much validity in his work. He seems to be in it for the profit and the exposure. I think most of them are "acting", maybe one or two are very suggestible and feel they have real issues, that could possibly be the result of "demonic possession".

I do find it interesting he often mentions actions that were committed by people's ancestors, which leave their mark on the entire family. I don't think he's the first person to mention something along those lines.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Do you think this one is acting?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I don't usually click youtube links but I admit, she's a very talented actor.

I expect to hear about her astonishing role on Law & Order next week

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join