It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fan Made Fallout Live Action Films

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wasn't sure where to post this but the game forum seemed like the best option. I recently found myself watching a bunch of fan made Fallout films on YouTube and I was surprised to see that so many exist. There are some really crappy films out there but there are also some really awesome ones like Fallout: Nuka Break and Fallout: Lanius. So I thought I could save other people the trouble of finding the best videos on YouTube by creating a list of what I think were the best fan made Fallout films. As a major Fallout fan myself I love this type of stuff, so if you have any other suggestions feel free to add them to this thread. I've already wasted a whole day watching these videos and I'm sure others will too.

Fallout: Nuka Break - 1st Season

Fallout: Nuka Break - Red Star

Fallout: Lanius

Fallout: The Short

Fallout: The Wastes

Fallout: Deprivation

Fallout: Population 1

Fallout: Distress

Fallout: Tracked Down

edit on 29/11/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
For those people who watch the 1st season of Nuka Break and need more, the 2nd season of Nuka Break was recently released: www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

This is total genius! I'm a massive fan of these games and had no idea these existed. Bookmarking to watch later. What's the latest on the Fallout 4 release rumors?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

They are good, I am a member of the Nexus so have heard about these age's ago and quite enjoyed them, the amateur actor's are sometime's better than some of the tripe we see on television but for someone who does not know the fallout Universe and it's story they would perhap's seem a little incomprehensible.

SO FOR THOSE PEOPLE, correct me if I am wrong about anything.

Set in the Future of a parallel reality there was a massive nuclear war between the US and China that devastated the whole earth, everything was like an alternate 1950's from the art to the styling and those that survived above ground became savage's fragmenting into tribe's as well as mutation such as Ghoul's who basically are walking dead zombies but some still have there mind's and other mutant's such as the imaginatively named Super Mutant's.

Those who could afford it knew a nuclear war was going to happen so bought space in massive underground vault city's from a company called Vault Tech but unbeknowest to those who took shelter in these vault cities the mad scientist in charge of Vault Tech had set each vault on a pre destined experimental course which ranged from Psychological experiment's on the populace to chemical, biological and socialogical experiment's.

One variant of the Super Mutant's were born of these experiment's but another more intelligent group were created by the military.

The time of the war is the mid to late 21st century in the later versions and your character in the game is released, after being born and growing up into the rigid culture of a comparatively safe vault, into the world which is now a waste land with pocket's of radiation, mad military robot's, tribal cannibals, mutated ravenous wolves and all manner of nasty thing's so try to survive.

Amidst the desolation pocket's of mad max like civilization still exist and these are often at war with one another.

In the later game's there is one mad tribe led by a former Vault born who has crowned himself Ceaser and is trying to recreate the Roman Empire in America.

Another vault originated group are trying to recreate the USA called the New California Republic but are at war with two military groups as well as ceasar's legion, these two military groups who are also at one another's throat's are the Brotherhood of steel (descended from US soldiers and scientist's they have powered armor and hoard pre war technology but shun the outside and keep to themselve's except to take into there control any technology they deem they should control) and the Enclave (who claim to be the legitimate US government but are in reality more akin to Nazi's directed by a mad AI calling itself the president).

Those born in the vault have a cybernetic glove attached to there arm when they pass through puberty into adulthood, this glove is basically a mini multi function computer and analysis tool as well as a communication device, think I phone with a Geiger counter and vital function's monitor as well as a reception radio.

Basically it's a post apocolyptic world were 1950's style never went out of fashion and there technology was a littel different.

edit on 29-11-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

What's the latest on the Fallout 4 release rumors?

I haven't really looked too much into it, but as I understand it there is currently no news from Bethesda about a release date, or if they are even working on it for that matter. There was some supposed leaks recently but I don't think they turned out to be legit. Others here may have more information on the subject.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

awesome, I'll be watching these later tonight. I love anything and everything related to the Fallout universe.

Oh, and I have read somewhere a couple of months ago that Fallout 4, would be set in Chicago. Don't have a source for it, but we should just keep our fingers crossed.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Man I can't stop watching Fallout: Lanius. It's just so badass, especially the fighting scenes, and the way they use music from the game sets the atmosphere so well. When he's walking back into the camp with that head in his hand I got chills from how awesome the atmosphere of it felt.

Some people say Nuka Break is too cheesy, especially in comparison to Lanius, but I think they both have their own style which is awesome. Nuka Break is supposed to be more of a laid back and comedic style of show, the main character is intended to be a goof ball because it makes him more likable.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I had not seen that one, it was actually really good and I like the end after the credits with the Burned man reading the bible.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

I had not seen that one, it was actually really good and I like the end after the credits with the Burned man reading the bible.

Good catch, I never actually watched past the credits!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

This is awesome. SnF

I love the part in nuka break with the mysterious stranger. Epic.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Wow fallout is sik i didnt know ther was such thing as theese vvids snf

top topics

join