It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Don't Wanna Feel like A Slacker Don't Look At this Post.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

No Excuses !!!

Mrs. shepherd is 80 years old

Someone posted this on my Fb page just now, and all I have to say is ...holy ,,,!
This will either inspire or depress you.
:

How many times have you said I gonnna hit the gym but you eventually got around to it you doing great a lil sore at first but all those unused muscles you never knew existed started popping up,but then something happened it rained one day or snowed maybe that wk on vacation hopefully to some sunny clime so you missed a few dayz u good right?? then I donno you worked kind late off your schedule a lil so whatz a few more dayz then dayz turned into a month you begin to feel guilty you promised yourself but something kept popping up now you are back to being a powder puff and those definitions on your arms and shoulders began to get round instead of angular sigh!!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Good for her, hope she has many many more years to go. I have a friend who has a great grandmother who is 98, not in this shape but she is sharp mentally and for the most part still healthy and lives on her own.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It's DAYS god damn it!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I got to admit that is one HOT octogenarian!

She has been blessed with most excellent gene's.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
It's DAYS god damn it!

Grammar Queen

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

It's DAYS god damn it!

Grammar Queen

Lol it was just too many z's for me to handle. One would have been ok but you took it too far man.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

It's DAYS god damn it!

Grammar Queen

Lol it was just too many z's for me to handle. One would have been ok but you took it too far man.

edit on 29-11-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'm really happy she's able to stay in shape and do what she wants with her body but to be honest it doesn't make me feel like a slacker. I'm not in the best shape but I'm alright. Fitness isn't necessarily a goal or a passion, like with this person but I do think about it.

Individuality. I like what she's done, if it makes her feel better, I'm happy for her. I personally know people her age who would be very jealous. S + F

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
i just showed my wife and she said "she must eat grass and #"
hahahahah

must be awesome to be 80 and shredded but never enjoy anything ever...
i want preservatives and chemicals

edit on 29-11-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Wow, go granny, go!

I hope my crossfit freak friend saw this lady's story -- this is what fit & chiseled is supposed to look like. Whatever crossfit regiment she's doing seems to have aged her visibly about 25 years, and not in a good way.
edit on 11/29/2014 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Ernestine Shepard was born in 1936 (so not 80 till 2016.) She was the oldest competitive female bodybuilder in the world, as declared by the Guinness Book of World Records in 2010 and 2011.

She looks amazing, I don't like muscly arms on woman personally but wouldn't mind looking like that when I'm her age!

I think if I make it to her age I'll be dragging my arse around in a wheel barrow behind me and telling my grandchildren to pick my bingo wings up off of the floor.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I'm 52 and she's in a heck of a lot better shape than I am.
GOOD FOR HER! I'm glad she's got such a healthy body
and that she's taking really good care of it. She's blessed.

top topics

join