It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth behind the new Star Wars movies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Better believe the illuminati is behind it, they knew all the way back in '84 that Disney would be releasing Episode VII in 2015! HA, take that atheists!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Well, I made it past the first two, and would like to offer up some counter-arguments.

1. George Lucas read Dune , liked it a lot, and pretty much made a movies based off of the book series.

2. Hollywood = Witches wand, or maybe "Holy Wood" (as in, sacred wood)? Joking aside, I'm not exactly up to speed with my occult knowledge, but technically, wasn't the wand a symbolic object? I mean, I know that different woods had different properties, but from my understanding a wand was more or less a focus point. By his logic, any person that had a long, wooden stick is a witch or wizard (and an eviilll one at that).

3. When they say "May the Force Be With You", it's essentially saying "May God Be With You". Notice how the bad guys don't say it to each other? Only the good guys say it. More loose term: "Good Luck Dude".

4. Remember, Hollywood also brought us films like Book of Eli and Knowing, both as an example contained high amounts of Christian imagery and themes (those gosh darn Hollywood pagans, trying to make a film that on a subconscious level is Christian).

5. Jediism didn't come out of nowhere - Just like with Scientology, which was pretty much based off of a science fiction novel, Jediism came about because the principals that the Jedi follow was one worth following. Even when I read over there doctrine, it sounds a lot like the hippie belief (sans the drugs).

After watching the almost full length, I have come to the conclusion that this is the guy that was handing out pamphlets on Halloween in my subdivision, saying that I, quote "Am A Sinner, and the price for sins is a one-way ticket to Hell; but you can redeem yourself..." .

6. Speaking of redeeming - I do believe that Darth Vader in the end, overthrew the "evil", and redeemed himself. Wonder why that was missing from the video?

-fossilera

edit on 29/11/2014 by fossilera because: typos.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Boy, this guy in the movie is off in a dreamland created by his beliefs. He is seeing way to much in Starwars. Sure Hollywood is conditioning us. They are trying to get us to ignore what is really important and teaching us to desire things that aren't necessary. But they are not alone. To a small extent any entertainment, even sports divides us from one another.

Star Wars is just another show, one based on fiction. One of many that distracts us from seeing reality. Where is reality, definitely not in mainstream media half the time. Let the force be with you could also be the force of god if you believe in god, it does not have to mean it is pagan or the devil. I am sure there will be a few going crazy from Star Wars, every show or news story can cause someone somewhere to go a little nuts. Maybe it is only one in a hundred million, that means there will be three in this country.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Religious belief is truth and as such is subjective........That being said something is up with Disney and the entertainment industry in general......Watch Kesha Die young video and tell me nothing is going on.....Ya right.

Disney is another questionable company.....Watch what they are pushing on children.....It is scary and troubling. Why is the bigger question is it Satan....Hmmm. I am not so sure anymore I am not religious but something is going on.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

*smiling at you warmly* ...HUGE Star Wars fan here...and I'm a Christian...gasp .. and yes.. I saw ALL the Harry Potter movies, the last one totally caught me off guard at the every end, and WHAT a punch it made !! Wow!!!!

I stood in line with my pastor for 2 of the movies when they came out, I was his associate back then, many decades ago. We loved it and went back again.
Why, because of the story line and the message, 'the force' and how everything in the movie was centered around that concept. Draw your own conclusions from there, and if someone didn't catch that from the movie.. they need to watch it until they get the 'ah ha'~!' moment. LOL

Being used BY the force, is what is really should have been, but Lucas was a visionary. I'm going to very loosely put my spin on why he used the 'force' in his movies...I listened to him say this in a live interview ..I can't find his quote but...this is what I took from what he said..

"I wanted to help my kids, grandkids and the younger generation understand that there is a 'force' in the universe that is as real as the planets themselves, although invisible"

Riveted me to my chair!!

I was whoa and looked over at my pastor and we both laughed, even knowing it was only entertainment...or was it. Deep, deep truths lie within the 'force' concept...we has human beings, even light years from now, even if we survive to live that long, have a free will to choose, just like Vader and Luke both had. There ARE only 2 forces in this world...only 2. The good and the evil. Volumes upon volumes are, was and always will be written about those 2. Ancient scriptures, including the Bible, are written about it ...specifically. Movies upon movies are produce about it, on and on and on it goes...where it stops...you get the idea.

We even have the freedom to choose how we use a bat, we can use it for good to play baseball or for bad to hurt someone either for defense or offense, it's OUR choice.

Just like the movie, if you WANT to see the movie was COMPLETELY designed to control the masses and worship satan, you are free to Choose how you will 'use' this movie and most certainly, if the Illuminati WANT to use it as such ...they can; but, to try and pull things out of the movie that just were just NEVER there in the first place, made with the best of intentions for ...for all people.. KIDS, is horrible study of concepts of spirituality' and teaching. From such, turn away!

Personally, the movie is more accurately depicts the true reality which we live in and it's it's the ' principalities and powers in high places ' that tries to keep quiet this concept that the force IS NOT real and all we see with our eyes is what there is~! HOGWASH I SAY !!! we all know there is MUCH more to this life than the material and can prove it~!

For one of the greatest examples: Love, is it material or Spiritual ? Although we can't 'see' it .. we can certainly feel it as much as we do Hate! Both are spiritual but are vastly played out in the material of our actions.

interesting enough, could 'use the Force Luke' also be attributed to 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (insert your favorite religious verse here as well)? I say 'YES, IT CAN~!' Much allegory there is in the movie. LOL ..

perhaps it takes a spiritual mind to really 'see' the movie for what it is and what it was truly written for.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Most excellent !!

appreciated !!

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer
Good joke, man. Please tell me you are joking.
That is Photoshopped. Had me for a second, though.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

Yes exactly. The movie was actually Jaws. That's the bit the Holographic Shark comes out of the Wall towards Marty and scares the life out of him after which he exclaims 'Shark Still Looks Fake!'......lol

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tedgoat

Yes exactly. The movie was actually Jaws. That's the bit the Holographic Shark comes out of the Wall towards Marty and scares the life out of him after which he exclaims 'Shark Still Looks Fake!'......lol

I believe it was 'Jaws 19' "This time it's really, really personal."

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tedgoat

I believe it was 'Jaws 19' "This time it's really, really personal."

Yup!

Looky what we have here!

Hate when people fake things!

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I don't even know if I believe that you are you.. you used to be all different, if I remember right.

What happened?

I'm going with someone hijacked your account.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
If star wars is 'evil' then so is lord of the rings--oh wait, wasn't tolkien a christian? yes, yes he was.

and i'm not just talking movies here. according to this b.s books are probably evil as well. well heck, might as well say everything is evil.

kinda like the amish--they fear basically everything and think that if you have like say, a doll in your house, that you're gonna be possessed and stuff. notice how that doesn't work the same way in normal culture. perhaps by fearing something as innocuous as a doll, you give power to evil and thus allow it to enter into your life.

that's what i think.

i guess it all boils down to perception = reality.

a reply to: Komodo
yes. just yes.
edit on 30-11-2014 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

yeah this video is a little retarded.

This guy has no concept of Jesus`s message. This is absurd.

Star wars= anti christ?

Well, this retard = BS artist.

He has no concept of brain washing, spirituality, the occult, star wars, or "magic".

What a turd.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
That guy need to read the history of the Spanish inquisition, a 'Christian' church torturing 'Christians' to find out if they had impure thoughts, etc.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

So true...
You attract what you fear most

You manifest the reality coming from those fears

The duality nature of our mind - we create evil or good - depending on our focus

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Don't trust ANYTHING that comes out of Hollywood! It is all propaganda and psy-ops.

Yes that is why most of the world call it entertainment and acting.

This stuff is spreading LIKE THE PLAGUE.

I hope you got your flu shot and vaccine so you are safe, I care too.

Now can you tell us what the truth behind the new star wars movie is in your own words, you didn't mention the movie at all in your OP yet your title is pretty clear.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: entermemo
I'll save everyone the time . . . it's from someone who called "the vigilant christian." a member of the "christian truther movement."

Oh no You had to.. Now I have to see it
Time to make some popcorn..

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I had a word with God who managed to get his son a role in the new movie

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
If star wars is 'evil' then so is lord of the rings--oh wait, wasn't tolkien a christian? yes, yes he was.

and i'm not just talking movies here. according to this b.s books are probably evil as well. well heck, might as well say everything is evil.

kinda like the amish--they fear basically everything and think that if you have like say, a doll in your house, that you're gonna be possessed and stuff. notice how that doesn't work the same way in normal culture. perhaps by fearing something as innocuous as a doll, you give power to evil and thus allow it to enter into your life.

that's what i think.

i guess it all boils down to perception = reality.

a reply to: Komodo
yes. just yes.

He indeed was but he drew most of his idea's from Norse mythology and I challenge anyone to say the lord of the Ring's turned anyone away from god (unless they were tempted by the occult and inspired by the magic of Sauron which would make them perhaps less than mentally stable anyway), like star wars it is a story about good versus evil and about evil abusing power.

Now the guy who created the Golden Compass series on the other hand is a confirmed non christian and actually hate's christianity check it out.
Phillip Pullman en.wikipedia.org...
Beside's I never liked the golden compass book's or film's much and his talking animals are even worse than ewok's but he actually attests to his intention to undermine christian belief and is a member of the deceptively named British Humanist Society.

As far as I know though the Maker's of Star Wars were never even thinking there movie was going to be such a success but it was, before that we had harry hamlin stop motion monster film's but never before had this classic tale of good versus evil appealed to so very many, yes there are Jedi wannabe's and there are Klingon and Romulan and Vulcan wannabes in the next convention centre down the street but unless they are mentally deficiant and delusional they do not actually believe it is real but they want it to be as an act of escapism, there live's are often miserable and this is how they escape from a gray existance, it is not a religion (except for some idiot's) but an excuse for a party and they are harmless often nice people from every walk of life.

And a lot of them also attend church regularly though not all are christian in there belief.

edit on 30-11-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I'm still parsing through the video....I can respect his personal interpretation so far, but just because you slap a religious dogmatic interpretation on interpreting another cultures symbolic metaphors and storytelling plots, does not automatically make such a Universal Truth.

To this day, I will never understand those members of the christian sects who constantly seek Satan in everything. It kind of defeats the whole point, thereby growing the Satantic Mythos in a huge fractal formation. Seriously. I don't get it. Isn't that completely against the whole Unified Thoughtscape of Creation? Lies obscuring Truth until everything is a Lie?

God didn't just create one culture with ONE story. Yes, the story of Christ is important and profoundly significant - there are a lot of good messages about proper behavior and God's Grace and Love in there. I just don't understand why some feel that the Divine Creator is absent from the mythos and stories of other cultures just because they have tailored the story to their personal culture and understanding.

Anyway, hold tight - I'm still a few minutes into this strange video paradigm. Shall report back if I find anything I really feel compelled to address beyond the aforementioned impressions.

ETA: I'm sorry, I've tried with utmost diligence to watch the whole video, but his manner of reference is making my head hurt. If he really doesn't understand the subtle aspects of storytelling and allusion and metaphor, I cannot help him see the Light. Maybe he should swear off Hollywood and stick to Larry the Cucumber and Veggie Tales.

"Fear leads to Suffering. Suffering leads to Hate. Hate leads to the Dark Side."
~ Master Yoda

edit on 11/30/14 by GENERAL EYES because: ETA

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join