It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth behind the new Star Wars movies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
Satan comes as an angel of light.

As do all the angels of light..
I wouldn't put all my fruit in one basket.

I for one think it's more important to think for myself. I've been there done that.

If some god wants to tell me what to do he better say it to my face. Not that I think there isn't some truth to angels and demons..

Sure it's saying that God is the head of an empire of evil and it's up to the light side to bring him down.. I know it does.. But it's not mind control. It's an opinion. And the good guys are good guys. They have virtues.. It's not like the movie is saying go do evil things little kids.

I for one don't trust a pussy God who gives slaves to other humans, and get's excited about gold and onyx.. That dude isn't for me. In fact he's not even the god of all people.. I'd more side with a MUCH higher power that in this story is called "The Force"

Trust the guy whos coming back to kill us all?? NAh not for me buddy. Is he still taking blood sacrifices these days?

I only follow the most high. Not the local lord. Jesus knows what I'm talking about.

Ive read the entire bible multiple times. Read it in order don't skip around. Obviously every good christian needs about 100 slaves and multiple wives to lay with. Never mind what the woman wants or all the other "workers.." "god" picks certain people he likes and gives them Israel.. He doesn't give them the world.. There are other people already there.. The Egyptians were not god's people..

Who knows if that guy is even still around. And the end of the world already happened.. The Romans never liked the Israelites..

Just read it.. It's kind of funny really..
edit on 29-11-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I don't trust people whose life-goal is to spread fear. If you live in a world where you see horned beings who want to steal your soul, it's you who needs help, not the others.

You guys constantly repeat how Satan would appear as an angel etc. Obviously you didn't think this entirely through, because the implications of that would be very...."shocking", to say at least, and I mean for you.

Where do you think would Satan be, where would be the real Satanic things going on..if we assume that it's true that Satan is indeed there where you LEAST EXPECT IT. And....now it comes (lol)...where would someone LEAST expect Satan? Hu?

Maybe you find the answer some day. I wish you much luck!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
My dad is a brilliant scientist. He is close to 90, and retired now. He believes there may have been another planet between jupiter and Mars that the fallen angels were building on. If so, it was destroyed, and all that is left of it is an asteroid belt. He thinks they may have been playing around on Mars, and the moon, and elsewhere. There is evidently a span of time in Genesis that most Christians dont see of billions of years. I think it was between Gen 1:1 and 1:2

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Also darth would kick jesubs up the ass!.

No even if I did not believe and took them both as fantasy character's, darth can move a lightsaber or a beam, the emperor can make farting little shock bolt's fly from his hand's but Jesus if you could ever get him to get angry enough to kill can turn them into a pillar of salt, part the red sea and raise the dead so how do you kill and unkillable army, he would simply turn the death star to ash, absolute control of reality versus control of the force, even Moses would kick darth's arse and he was an old geezer with a stick, a stick that could shape change and part sea's and bring water from a rock from the same power source as Jesus.

It just so happen's I do believe in Jesus (Y)IESHUA NAZARANEUS REX (J)IUDIORUM, Ha Meshiach, Christos though and do believe he is very very real, do I however think I am royal or good enough to ever speak to the guy directly and get his input, no at least not now.

But that does not make me upset enough to say He doesne exist like some impetuous upset little snotty nosed brat who never got the toy he asked god for at christmas or who hates god because his life stink's or because hating religion is in fashion at the moment.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Only 9 min in so far but a quick question, why can't the Force be God? I mean like the dude in the vid says, it pervades all things, comes from all things, and binds the universe together. Isn't that God in a nutshell? And even Satan was created by God, hence the light and dark side are really the same thing. I guess I just don't get why he thinks it's demonic but will keep watching.

ETA: This guy apparently doesn't know the difference between transhumanism and the singularity. The singularity is when AI advances beyond human capabilities and transhumanism is the joining of human and machine. They aren't entirely separate concepts but don't really have anything to do with each other either. And finally he goes on to talk about an "upside down cross" lightsaber. IDK if he's looking at a different picture than what was in the vid and trailer but by tilting your head you can see it either way, upside down or right side up so uh.. what?
edit on 11/29/14 by thov420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I made it through 6 minutes and 11 seconds. My brain cramped or I had some sort of a mini stroke. This guy in the video... This effin guy... My good god..

I think Disney is evil.. Like in a really big way kinda MK Ultra evil.. But.... This guy... Come on.. Gotta have a better spokesman...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

He is not alone and has some eminent support, this guy has now passed away but worked for Nasa for a long time.
metaresearch.org...
War in heaven, look at all the possible ruin's on the moon and mars, when we are resurrected we will be as the angels, so satan being an angel and his army were actually people once upon a very long time ago but he is now a vile evil spirit.

creation.com...
www.kjvbible.org...
www.gotquestions.org...
www.varchive.org...
www.godsplanforall.com...

Not every christian denies evolution, many believe the soul is the important part, god is the ultimate scientist and evolution just another tool.

edit on 29-11-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

“Fear is the path to the dark side…fear leads to anger…anger leads to hate…hate leads to suffering.”

“You must unlearn what you have learned.”

“Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.”

“Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.”

Please Tech you must turn away from the dark side.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

“Fear is the path to the dark side…fear leads to anger…anger leads to hate…hate leads to suffering.”

“You must unlearn what you have learned.”

“Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.”

“Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.”

Please Tech you must turn away from the dark side.

Lol.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Don't try your pagan mind washing chants here!!

edit on thSat, 29 Nov 2014 14:31:51 -0600America/Chicago1120145180 by Sremmos80 because: 0.0

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

*waves hand* this is not the thread you are looking for.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Off topic i know, but are you a member of a physical church/congregation in your locale and do you discuss your ideas with the vicar/pastor/minister there if so?

Or was your conversion an online affair, and is your community of like-minded folk reached exclusively online?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
You were wrong I didnt get past the first 5 secounds

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: entermemo
I'll save everyone the time . . . it's from someone who called "the vigilant christian." a member of the "christian truther movement."

Thank you for the warning.

I agree that Hollywood is a cesspit of paedophelia, sexual blackmail and child abuse. The thing is when these videos say Satan what they mean is "forces much older than even the first notion of Satan." Because, believe it or not, our "leaders" do indulge in occult rituals. The funny thing is that, I believe, the Christian God and Satan are one in the same!

All this, of course, is just my opinion.

That having been said, I am still stoked for episode VII!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
good thread...those that are still real worldly in their mind.......cannot see the truth......STOP BEING VICTIMS, YOU GUYS.

That's ....refuse to be a victim.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

The 'Illuminati' are 'those who enlighten'; ie. smart people that seek to teach others. If you're trying to help people, then you are Illuminati. Evil people don't teach what they know, they cover it up. That's why, a long time ago in a place not too far away, some smart people that wanted to help formed a secret society to protect themselves and their knowledge from a certain organization that considered science to be heresy, a 'crime' punishable by death. The computer you're reading this on right now is the fruit of the Illuminati's work, technology.

The irony here is that the same organization he's promoting on YouTube would have burnt him at the stake a thousand years ago for merely suggesting something like YouTube was even possible.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Why am I a victim by wanting to see the next movie?.
Granted I felt like a victim watching jar jar but I have great hope for this movie.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
"Come to the Dark Side...we have biscuits"

I'm sure you theists can just pray the film away.Ask skybeard for his aid.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Speaking from the movie standpoint, yea. The Dune movie in '84 was garbage. That doesn't take away from the fact that Lucas stole everything from Herbert, Asimov, and a handful of others. I doubt there is an original idea in the movies to be honest. Maybe the Ewoks..........

I find it odd that there would be a conspiracy or message around such unoriginal tripe to be completely honest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join