It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati 101: Getting the masses to poke out their third eye with the ego, and swallow their own t

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

Whilst i agree with your premise of group think being anti-human for want of better word....

Following ones conscience makes us intelligent.

What about the conscience of a psychopath - who defines the psychopaths conscience?

Btw nothing i have said is more insulting than reducing human value to "a unit of human capital" as you have just done.

Its insulting on the one hand but not questioned enough.
By the way do you have a name,
do you use money,
do you have a social security, tax file number, bank account number.

As Pink Floyd would say...Welcome To the Machine"

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Not all third eye opening techniques were created equal. Some are more equal than others.

I also said they encourage using the ego to open third eye. Thereby poking it out, and blinding themself. The ego perceives the world through matrix of a self cented fantasy. This is dangerous and it leads to conflict. Living out ones self centred fantasies in the real world has never been granted much succes by the natural order. Saturating society with fantastical illusions is one way they encourage the ego awaken into their fantasy, blinding the third eye in the process. Another way, is after having spent so long in their fantasy realms human beings suffer after a while and turn to wisdom traditions for meaning, and now they are equally saturated with false spirituality encoruaging made up third eye opening techniques that do not align with the rest of the emotional body. In others words they're causing more ignorance and suffering and delusion, not less.

edit on fu11kpm30America/ChicagoSunday10pm by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

While psycopaths may have a conscience they dont have an emotional body. Their emotional body may have been damaged, poisoned, tortutred or killed. But it is connected to the ether so it still exists. A psycopath steadfastly walking on the right path, will spritiually transform after a while.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

While psycopaths may have a conscience they dont have an emotional body.
]

Are you a psychopath?

Their emotional body may have been damaged, poisoned, tortutred or killed.

Hold on you just said they don't have one.

Ahh, I see you are just listening to your ego tell you how it is to fulfill your fantasy.

Carry on

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Regarding the OP: Control the head and you control the body. That's their reasoning--it's logical and it makes sense. Think Sun Tsu's The Art of War. Not to mention, Terence McKenna warned us of this long ago. As did Jesus, among others.

Too bad people don't care because they're too busy being busy with their rampant individualism.

To add: No, to imagine and to create are what it means to be intelligent. Having virtue is a separate matter altogether.
edit on 1-12-2014 by rukia because: (no reason given)

a reply to: InhaleExhale

No dude he was just defining what it means to be a sociopath/antisocial personality disorder. He merely listed some of the diagnostic criteria. And yes--they have no empathy for others. I think that's what he means by saying emotion. Or he got the two (conscience and emotion) mixed up. They have no conscience. They have emotion. And yeah their emotional body is OBVIOUSLY damaged--that's why their sociopaths. It's either hereditary or it was caused due to environment or bad socialization. Bio-psycho-social method. You know--that kinda thing.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

And yes--they have no empathy for others.

are you a psychopath?

They have no conscience.

a psychopath might feel and think differently and actually have a conscience that the sane just don't want understand or cant.

You know--that kinda thing.

Yes.

All I see are absolutes when none exist in reality only the ones our feeble minds create to make us feel more comfortable with ourselves.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

All I see are absolutes when none exist in reality only the ones our feeble minds create to make us feel more comfortable with ourselves.

And yet you are calling people psychopaths who break down the notion of their being such thing as an absolute psychopath.

Contradictiory and foolish. Go back to bohemian grove and worship your owl troll.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
i find that music has an impact on this subject. for example, i can listen to songs that make me feel angry and some that make me feel like getting up and dancing or some energetic activity. but there are some songs that just pull very deep and loving things out of your spirit, that are gentle and heartfelt, and real. so i would think examining how music or other outside stimuli effect you, might better explain you as a person and others as well, particularly their current mindset.

for example: i can listen to a lovely piece of music and be inspired to recall my children when they were young and full of love and energy, and my own younger years, when i was fertile and enjoyed martial bliss with my husband. very tender and lovely moments that hit ya right in the heart strings. and someone else can listen to that same music and hear seduction and evil. the state in which you view the world around you, is revealed, quite excellently, in how you hear music and what it "conjures" in your spirit and mind.
edit on 1-12-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

And yet you are calling people psychopaths

Let me ask you another question because that is what I did, I asked not called anyone anything.

Are you delusional? You said I called people psychopaths, I am having trouble seeing questions as such so I must ask do you see and hear things that aren't there?

Contradictiory and foolish. Go back to bohemian grove and worship your owl troll.

I am sorry you cant read and comprehend quite clear questions.

What is contradictory?

I am or could easily be considered using psychological identifiers as being psychotic and what I am reading in my psycho opinion is incorrect so I asked if you speak from experience or what you have read and been told about psychopaths?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

troll.

Great,

More evidence for my little point about you posting things without any substance,

especially after you interpret what you read as being completely off.

I wonder who is trolling or you simply might be mistaken, don't worry I wont feed you if you stop asking for food, keep asking and I have a lot to offer, however you eat too much of what I offer and you might get stuck under your bridge

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

How is this relevent to the OP?

I dont need to substantiate everything i say to please someone who doesnt see what i see. I know there are many people that agree with me already. If you refuse to see it, i suggest you get out of your cave and go substantiate it for yourself, if you still have eyes that are not too blind to see.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa

How is this relevent to the OP?

I dont need to substantiate everything i say to please someone who doesnt see what i see. I know there are many people that agree with me already. If you refuse to see it, i suggest you get out of your cave and go substantiate it for yourself, if you still have eyes that are not too blind to see.

But I thought I was a part of the Bohemian grove crew in your eyes,

That would mean I see through the all seeing eye, I mean at least by what is speculated to happen there, the elite or the Illuminati gather there and have their ceremonies so I guess I see through my own and the one eye that sees all.

How is it relevant to the OP?

You tell me, you had to reply when you could have just as easily ignored, you need to take responsibility for your actions and not complain about them.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
You need to shut your dirty stinking pie hole and stop being a troll.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

lulz--I think the question here really is: are you a psychopath?

seriously, if you're going to troll or derail do it with some panache, please. You are totally straying off-topic from the OP. Stop getting so offended by people not appreciating your ignorance. You didn't outright call anyone a psycho but why in the world even ask considering nobody here--besides you--has acted in any way similar to a sociopath.

You are either trolling or you lack logic and common sense. Pick one.

And the term is SOCIOPATH--psychopath isn't even a diagnosis. Sociopaths by definition are psychopaths.

Anyway, why don't you enlighten us on what exactly your point is? Because all I saw you doing was derailing the thread. Stop pigeonholing us and start actually reading what we are saying. Then maybe your response won't be seen as trollish.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

lulz--I think the question here really is: are you a psychopath?

Yes,

hence my reason for posting when I see such claims made about people like me.

Troll,

I guess people see what they want

Again being the reason I asked what i did.

I have not insulted or called anyone names and yet my questions seem to upset you and OP which in turn leads to you projecting your feelings of being offended onto me.

Nothing offends me, I am an open book but some simply want to judge a book by its cover and worse some simply want to judge with out even seeing the cover.

Have a nice day actually I take it back as it was probably you who starred that disgusting post before yours.

To OP,

for posting about my pie hole,

Proves my point again, why wont pull your pants up and stop exposing yourself, its disgusting.

Enjoy your little 101 and poking each other.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Whatevs Monsier Trenchcoat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join