It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists Please Consider What You Have Missed - The True God of Love

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This is not a sermon asking you to fall on your knees to the Son of God. This is just the opposite. It is the one fact you need to consider that sets you free from both the need for salvation by your own decision and the false determination that there is no God of Love.

Manly P. Hall

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. * * * So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, * * *."

Consider in thoughtful silence the startling use of pronouns in the above extract from "the most perfect example of English literature." When the plural and androgynous Hebrew word Elohim was translated into the singular and sexless word God, the opening chapters of Genesis were rendered comparatively meaningless. It may have been feared that had the word been correctly translated as "the male and female creative agencies," the Christians would have been justly accused of worshiping a plurality of gods in the face of their repeated claims to monotheism! The plural form of the pronouns us and our reveals unmistakably, however, the pantheistic nature of Divinity. Further, the androgynous constitution of the Elohim (God) is disclosed in the next verse, where he (referring to God) is said to have created man in his own image, male and female; or, more properly, as the division of the sexes had not yet taken place, male-female. This is a deathblow to the time-honored concept that God is a masculine potency as portrayed by Michelangelo on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. The Elohim then order these androgynous beings to be fruitful. Note that neither the masculine nor the feminine principle as yet existed in a separate state! And, lastly, note the word "replenish." The prefix re denotes "back to an original or former state or position," or "repetition or restoration." (See Webster's International Dictionary, 1926.) This definite reference to a humanity existing prior to the "creation of man" described in Genesis must be evident to the most casual reader of Scripture.

---Of all people on the Earth, you must realize that your judgment of Yahweh is not the judgment of God (Father and Mother). Your heart has told you the right thing all along. Genesis 1 to Genesis 2:3 is all the Elohim (Father and Mother) needed to demonstrate their love to us. They gave us existence. From this point, they give you the evidence of their love by allowing its opposite (knowledge of good and evil). The Son of God is Yahweh, the one that you rightly accuse from the Old Testament. All of the lessons we can learn from the OT are judgment against the Son's decision to create in presumption (outside the will of God). It was by this decision that the Father then shows Himself to creation.

How can this be the salvation of the Atheist you ask? Simple. The promise to ONE nation (Israel) was the light unto the nations. By this one bad choice of the Son, all of us are set free. How?

Several artifacts show me to be accurate:

1)

Genesis 3

3 The snake was more clever than all the wild animals Yahweh Elohim had made.

---Yahweh made the Snake that deceives the nations. He then takes Adam's rib (shedding his blood) and creates the division of the image (both male and female). He then sheds blood for one nation, not all. He proclaims himself to be God, then is humbled by this:

2)

Genesis 9 (Words of Elohim and not Yahweh)

Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

Yahweh hung on a cross as Adonai / Lord / Christ to pay for your sins. Why? He had to. Unless he forgives you, you cannot forgive him.

3) The Rainbow

8 Elohim also said to Noah and his sons, 9 “I am going to make my promise[a] to you, your descendants, 10 and every living being that is with you—birds, domestic animals, and all the wild animals, all those that came out of the ship—every living thing on earth. 11 I am making my promise to you. Never again will all life be killed by floodwaters. Never again will there be a flood that destroys the earth.”

12 Elohim said, “This is the sign of the promise I am giving to you and every living being that is with you for generations to come. 13 I will put my rainbow in the clouds to be a sign of my promise to the earth. 14 Whenever I form clouds over the earth, a rainbow will appear in the clouds. 15 Then I will remember my promise to you and every living animal. Never again will water become a flood to destroy all life. 16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember my everlasting promise to every living animal on earth.”

17 So Elohim said to Noah, “This is the sign of the promise I am making to all life on earth.”

The promise of the Rainbow is more than simply all nations blessed and saved. It represents all sinners who were forced into bondage to the snake by Yahweh. All your sins, suffering and pain here is relieved by this one fact: WE MUST ALL BE SAVED!

In 1996, I started witnessing the gospel on IRQ when the internet first showed up to the masses. It was then that I learned why Atheists claimed to not believe. They were rightly judging Yahweh. I didn't want to judge him myself, but after many years of examining the evidence, I finally found the truth. Elohim and Ruach Elohim are the true God. They are one (both male and female). Satan is also both male and female. He goes by the name Baphomet.

There is only one decision to make in this mirror. The third option is to say that none of it is true. I simply ask you to hold off for a few more years before you make the decision. It will all become clear as the law of inverse squares reveals the light of the true Father and His Holy Spirit. Do not presume to know just yet.

Once truth is reduced to the reflection in a mirror, you have gained sight to see the correct truth to choose. All eyes are here today to see the evidence and make the decision. If Christ comes and loves him enemies, then Yahweh has repented and he will save Nineveh (Sign of Jonah). If he comes to make peace, then we will all see. If he comes to bring sudden destruction (as he went back on his word about Nineveh in the OT), then we know who has failed to fulfill his own words. He did destroy Nineveh. Read a few books past Jonah. He went back on his word. Will he now, at the turning point of these end days? We will see. We will all see.

I ask you to wait. I also wait.

edit on 29-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

I'm sure a loving God would love atheists too

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Ahh the weekly atheists conversion thread 😁. Once again I say, no thank you!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: imawlinn
Ahh the weekly atheists conversion thread 😁. Once again I say, no thank you!

It's the only Atheist thread with a twist that you will ever read. You are not likely to get this quality of thought from anywhere else. If you miss it, you fail to see what I have said.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

I'm sure a loving God would love atheists too

It's the point. The Snake was made before Yahweh divided mankind. It's his sin, not ours.

Know the truth, and the truth sets you free.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

It was then that I learned why Atheists claimed to not believe. They were rightly judging Yahweh.

No...a poor generalization.

Most atheists, IMO, have never heard the term Yahweh, as a good portion are Shake-n-Bake posers.

For those that have studied and have been diligent in researching the topic, they could care less, as regardless if the Characters or Plot change, it's still a Fallacy at best...and that's being generous.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I appreciate the neo-Gnostic take on Genesis. This one held me for sometime on my way to the intellectual freedom that is termed Atheism. Indeed, the Elohim YHVH is a blind, mad excuse for a "god." I would be more impressed with His impersonation of Yeshua/Iesu/Isa if it wasn't mostly a re-enactment of every rustic grain ritual ever performed to make the plants grow (again).

However, since I can see AlephBet, that you have not passed through that gate, because you conceive that once through it there is a way to come back. For me at least, the epiphany of a-the-ism was more akin to passing the Crowleyan Abyss ... once across, I was reformulated, and there was no way to turn back to the previous path.

AlephBet,I sense your contention comes from a place of love and concern, however, and so, for that at least, I'd like to thank you for the effort.
edit on 9Sat, 29 Nov 2014 09:22:04 -060014p0920141166 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

I would agree with you if it were not for one simple proof. DNA comprises letters of creation. The evidence is left in the words that matter: Father (Letters), Mother and Son (Word)

I would suggest a review of the evidence from my first thread here on ATS as the AlephBet. Even if you don't, it won't matter. We will all be gathered together after the enemy burns it down. The truth will be known regardless of the view we take before or after. Duplicity (fear of judgement or fear of losing reward) cannot save any of us. Truth saves us by mercy, which is what the Son will be forced to do for us in the end. All of us.

We are products of our environment and our environment was not produced by the will of the Father. Our next environment will be from the Father. The rainbow is a promise to all life. Baptisms are in a sequence. Earth, Air, Water, Fire and then Spirit. We are entering the fire.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
You do know that many atheists are the end result of searching/researching God.

Right?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Don't forget the name of the Father of Adon - Abaddon. There are always two in a reflection. The abyss is the reflection.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Right?

You do realize you didn't read the OP, right?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

Don't forget the name of the Father of Adon - Abaddon. There are always two in a reflection. The abyss is the reflection.

The Abyss, at least in the way I used the metaphor, was more like a Baptism in the Styx.

Of course, all these terms are mere stage-props for human mental processes, so one story is as good as another, I imagine.

The only thing that matters, in the end, is whether we become Free or return to our original state of Freedom.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Right?

You do realize you didn't read the OP, right?

I did. Still not completely 100% sure what you are saying.

Many atheists do have beliefs, but lack belief in a God.

For me the "Gods of Man" are off planet beings. The Spiritual God is energy consciousness.

I'll read it again though.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Why the pretentious references and obscure metaphorical verbal masturbation?

If you have a message; put it into plain English with out the spiritual arrogance please. I want to listen and learn but you are tedious with your vague BS.
edit on 29-11-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The only thing that matters, in the end, is whether we become Free or return to our original state of Freedom.

I completely agree. If it can be called an experiment in free will, then the lesson to be learned is not by God, as if he is the student. The lesson is our own as we experience a false image. This is the way I see the image of creation. It is just that-an image. It is an illusion to show us the right choice as a reflecting point later. We are trained here in a hologram so that the true reality then remains free from the wrong choice. I see this as the will of the Father to give and receive only. The will of the Son was to give and take, thereby making himself the thief. Once this lesson is learned in the image by trial and error, the true education begins. Again, this is a reflecting point only.

This is why the abyss has a reflection to the image. Baphomet's large breasts are mirrors to the true breasts in nature (for those who like symbolism). Milk or solid food? It depends on learning the lessons of a child first. Touch the stove and get burned enough and you stop touching the stove. What better way to train a child than to allow the illusion of the stove.

I always return to this brilliant quote from POE:

P. But to what good end is pain thus rendered possible?

V. All things are either good or bad by comparison. A sufficient analysis will show that pleasure in all cases, is but the contrast of pain. Positive pleasure is a mere idea. To be happy at any one point we must have suffered at the same. Never to suffer would have been never to have been blessed. But it has been shown that, in the inorganic life, pain cannot be; thus the necessity for the organic. The pain of the primitive life of Earth, is the sole basis of the bliss of the ultimate life in Heaven.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Why the pretentious references and obscure metaphorical verbal masturbation?

If you have a message; put it into plain English with out the spiritual arrogance please. I want to listen and learn but you are tedious with your vague BS.

Bias is also a metaphor of your heart, but I will ignore that. Baphomet is pictured as both male and female. He is the beast of the abyss. Ab is Father in Hebrew. Addon is Adon, or Adonai. Yahweh was called Adonai in the OT, which is to say LORD and Jesus was called Adonai Lord. It's a mirror. One is the fallen Son of God and the other is the baptized Son of God. Baptism is in five flavors: Earth, Air (word), Water (Involution into the Mother) and Fire (trials). Spirit is the final baptism.

Matthew 3

But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Who baptizes you in fire and Spirit? The same Yahweh that was the accuser and adversary of his own people. The same Yahweh that is the son of Abaddon.

Job 31:12
It would be a fire that burns even in Abaddon. It would uproot my entire harvest.

Psalm 88:11
Will anyone tell about your mercy in Sheol or about your faithfulness in Abaddon?

Proverbs 15:11
If Sheol and Abaddon lie open in front of Yahweh how much more the human heart!

Revelation 9:11
The king who ruled them was the angel from the bottomless pit. In Hebrew he is called Abaddon, and in Greek he is called Apollyon.

---Apollyon Rises. This is not what we prefer as a judgment against mankind. Man did not create the Snake. Yahweh, Son of God, created the snake.

---I am showing you why your heart rejects the God of the OT. I also show you the true God by the reflection. He is hidden and opposite to the one you see.

Job 26:6 - Sheol is naked in God’s presence, and Abaddon has no clothing.

The nations are deceived. Revelation tells us this clearly, but we have not drawn the proper presuppositions from it.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
OK, re-read and re-read again.

Still atheist.

"Man" has a wild imagination in the need to explain his existance.

"Man" writes silly stuff.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

OK, re-read and re-read again.

Still atheist.

"Man" has a wild imagination in the need to explain his existance.

"Man" writes silly stuff.

Silly until you look at the window of our computer toward the Mideast. The story is coming true. I tell you again, hold off for a few years. You will come back to this thread.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

The only Heaven we will ever experience exists between our ears.

Thanks for your topic.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You will never get a straight answer. Been there, done that, got a headache from trying follow a pointless point.

here on ATS as the AlephBet

Who else were you and why change names?
Atheists are what we are, as a result of seeing religion for what it is. And, why should you care? It's not your ass in the fire. [ no pun intended ] One of the main things I hate is someone constantly telling me I'm somehow less for not believing their fairy tale.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join