It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uptown funk conspiracy (Bruno Mars)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Bruno Mars. Real name. Really?
Check this new video out. And then check the comments out. Illuminati youtube profiles, along with professionao "meme consultants" commenting getting hudreds of replies and likes. Its a conspiracy.

What? A conspiracy you say? Yep. Never been a fan of funk, my profile both predicted this upcoming "Uptown funk" and satirised it fully in advance. I hate funk music!!!! And i hate the illuminati. They can funk themselves, but please dontlet the funk with you. Its all planned, its all lies, its all a conspiracy, dont buy it. Leave town, grow food, read a book, dont follow the white evil rabbit wearing a tailcoat. Dont say i didnt warn you 4 months in advance.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Maybe its just a one off. Who knows what crap else there is in the charts? I haven't been paying the attention it doesnt deserve.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
My considered opinion is this kind of music is terrible for considered opinions so maybe i should avoid making a categorical error having one about it in future.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
You know our lives have been funked up by the illuminati when music is their only friend.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Look at other cultures, they are not like us, its for a reason, its called brainwashing.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa
You know our lives have been funked up by the illuminati when music is their only friend.
Certainly not all music is bad is it ?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

A black shiny boot as seen in this video, stamping its heels to the tune of Uptown Funk.

What this song is really saying is conform or die.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa
Certainly not all music is bad is it ?

Oh you mean friends plural? (Different genres)No thats worse. True story. Look around, story of my life. Story of my generation.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Yeah lets all dance in the street to the sound of our own sexually transmitted frustrations and not a give a toss about setting good example or educating our younger generation. They've got our stupidity on rinse repeat. Its getting old (since 90s).

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

Were you sent here to promote this video?
You've obviously posted a few comments there on YouTube as well.

The song is an early 80's MJ throwback. Not bad, though. Better than everything else on the lamestream charts.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Who would want to throw back to that era? And for what? Some crazy reason i cannot fathom

What comments did i post there? Please show me. I didnt post anything on there, just here.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Lets all not give a crap about ley lines, and using our legs to walk properly. Lol okay rant over... For now

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Bruno Mars rocks, one of the few modern performers/entertainers I really like to watch.

I love it when he dances James Brown style and actually sings with his real voice and not an autotuner.

No Illuminati, just a good entertainer.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Thats beside the point. If youre employed by the music industry, youre rmployed by the illuminati. Whether you like it or not. Whether youre a pop star, rock star, Ringo Star or a Bruno Mars.
edit on 29-11-2014 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Funk music killed lennon

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Thats beside the point. If youre employed by the music industry, youre rmployed by the illuminati. Whether you like it or not. Whether youre a pop star, rock star, Ringo Star or a Bruno Mars.

OK, so what you're saying is, don't listen to any music anytime because its all Illuminati sponsored?

Or becasue you just don't like Funk?

Well if they are as good as Bruno I say rock on Illuminati!!
edit on 29-11-2014 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Well if you care to read any of it youll find im saying a lot of things. Music is their only friend, and its alla conspiracy to turn us intl their illusion. In case you hadn't noticed its working.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I love Bruno Mars...

just love his music.

I can't believe there is a conspiracy about him...
wow

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

Well im sorry to defame your idol, however, bite me. His music is pap and speak to conformity.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

hahaha I don't have idols.

There was a woman who was burnt and his song... Beautiful always reminds me of her...I like that song a lot... it is so happy and inspirational.

what is wrong with that?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join