It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did NASA just admit they never put Man on The Moon? [Video]

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: choos

it is also a Historical FACT that NASA landed men on the moon.

It is a historical CLAIM...

The debate for me will only be settled...once we will be able to go some Earth telescope and look up the "relics" and the hardware (not to mention rover tracks) with our own blue eyes, in detail. Not pics from NASA various missions...but first hand viewing. Until such time...it will always be up for debate, because the claimers are unable to provide a proof of claim that can not be recreated via other "earthly" means.

because the ENTIRE WORLD is in on the hoax right?? entire countries like india, japan, china, russia.. they are all part of the hoax, the only people who are not in on the hoax are hoax theorists am i right?

not a single scientist has said that it is impossible to get through the VAB so it must be true then, hoax theorist seem to believe that since no scientist can work out a way to get humans through the VAB safely that they all know that it is indeed impossible which in turn must mean they are ALL in on the hoax, every single scientist of any nation.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: choos

Moon Hoax crowd.

They claim to be:

Open minded.
Questioning everything.
Skeptical.
In search of the truth.

They actually are:

Close minded to anything that doesn't fit their preconceived worldview.
Questioning without wanting to hear the answers, which is not 'questioning' at all.
The opposite of skeptics, skepticism requires that all information be examined.
Dismissive of information unless it somehow supports their already firmly held beliefs, the truth is irrelevant to them.

Pretty much sums up a lot of the people on here.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

39 astronauts have developed cataracts, which have been shown to have been cause by cosmic radiation. 36 of them were involved in high radiation missions such as the lunar missions. Further, Apollo 13 astronaut Jack Swigert died of cancer in 1982. Apollo 7 astronaut Walter Schirra contracted mesothelioma and died in 2007 following a heart attack caused by complications. Astronaut Deke Slayton died following a battle with a malignant brain tumor. While not an Apollo astronaut, Slayton did fly in space on Apollo-Soyuz. They didn't all go unscathed.

uk.answers.yahoo.com...

I believe this is true. I remember seeing a documentary about some of the Apollo astronauts dealing with the effects of radiation. I use to say it was good evidence they went to the moon. I'm sure there is more info about it out there.
edit on 1-12-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Tell me, how many of these "countless thousands of probes" had actual people aboard? I know the answer, do you? With no humans aboard, you can, SHUT DOWN THE CRITICAL SYSTEMS while passing through the dangerous areas. Try that with humans aboard and you have a space coffin.

6 had actual people aboard... 40 years ago with inferior technology and scientific understanding.
but we haven't had 6 space coffins

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula

The soviet's supposedly lost a crew in space through an accident and one story say's that they are still up there in there orbiting capsule though more likely it long ago deteriorated out of orbit.
Of course the soviet's could never allow there failure to be made public.
Also Yuri Gagarin was not the first man in space, the Soviet's put another Cosmonaut up and brought him back safely but Yuri was the right front man for there propeganda machine.
www.jamesoberg.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

I recall a story about a russian Pilot who before he died told his daughter about how he had been in space before Yuri Gagarin but can not find anything on it.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos
because the ENTIRE WORLD is in on the hoax right?? entire countries like india, japan, china, russia.. they are all part of the hoax, the only people who are not in on the hoax are hoax theorists am i right?

The entire world has been fooled multiple times in the past, and has fall for much bigger lies from religion, politicians, agencies, banks, marketing organizations, etc.
Its easy to lie about something others can't or don't dare to disprove.

originally posted by: seabhac-rua
They actually are:

Close minded to anything that doesn't fit their preconceived worldview.
Questioning without wanting to hear the answers, which is not 'questioning' at all.
The opposite of skeptics, skepticism requires that all information be examined.
Dismissive of information unless it somehow supports their already firmly held beliefs, the truth is irrelevant to them.

To some the answers and information given are not convincing enough,
I think everyone has the right to disbelieve anything...

Ps. I have no problem to accept that man actually went to the Moon, but I'm not 100% convinced that it happened, the way it was presented. Could all this be directed? I believe it could, Was it ? I can't know that.
To me the Op addressed an interesting contradiction, and MarioOnThefly has a point.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Pretty sure he was referring to the systems onboard the craft. Analog vs digital equipment behaves differently with radiation and stuff...

But people will believe what they want.

Good luck

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

That's very interesting thanks for the info, I'll dig into it for sure...
I was talking about actual people crossing the VAB. Did Russian cosmonauts ever crossed it?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Maybe not but I often thought this might indicate someone may have though it may also be very very old, but what if it is far more recent.
Just look at them in sequence, then again it may just be light and shadow but I am convinced and remember the Russian's would not have publicized a failed lunar mission though the debris would have been fresh and not dust covered if it was there's.
files.abovetopsecret.com...
Detailing interesting debris field and oblique but now dust covered impact scar in the terrain.
left to right
Let's hilight that last one a little more

Except the helmet with the sunken face place that is broken and infilled with dust and debris is unlike the Russian and US suit's at the time, it appear's to be a hard and soft suit hybrid, the upper torso with the right hand resting on the chest and the failed glove sea showing the remains of the wrist or forarm bone, the leg's are in much poorer condition and either buried or barely visible even perhaps deteriorated away, if you look at the first raw image or the close up from lunaarcheaology (now defunct website) the remain's of the transparant visor can be seen around the edge's of the bezel and hint's at the eyesockets suggest a possible skull within the helmet.

The belt area show's repeat function and if you play around with brightness and contrast you can see other detail on the hardsuit torso piece.

Maybe not staying strictly on thread but this is interesting and what if a russian mission had gone wrong, still I believe this to be much much older.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr1Akula

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Tell me, how many of these "countless thousands of probes" had actual people aboard? I know the answer, do you? With no humans aboard, you can, SHUT DOWN THE CRITICAL SYSTEMS while passing through the dangerous areas. Try that with humans aboard and you have a space coffin.

6 had actual people aboard... 40 years ago with inferior technology and scientific understanding.
but we haven't had 6 space coffins

And they did not (intentionally) shut down the critical systems going through the dangerous areas either, now did they? I give Apollo 13 a pass since it was an accident, that was put in place years before the launch. Due to insufficient testing I'm guessing.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Pardon the horrible GIMP skills, but here is what I see in your first picture:

Looks like the result of the crater being formed, not sure why you decided to highlight only one of the clearly visible 'trails'...
edit on 12/1/2014 by ChaosComplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/1/2014 by ChaosComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaosComplex

Cleverly worded but I am afraid it will not wash this time.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr1Akula

The entire world has been fooled multiple times in the past, and has fall for much bigger lies from religion, politicians, agencies, banks, marketing organizations, etc.
Its easy to lie about something others can't or don't dare to disprove.

shall i put it this way then:

every rocket scientist/engineer knows the levels of radiation to be expected because they are required to know this in order to estimate the expected life cycle of their satellites/probes whatever they are sending up into space.

these satellites are all shielded from radiation so all these scientists know the levels of radiation that gets through their shielding and to their electronics.. they must know this or their satellite will fail prematurely.

if they know this and they also know how much radiation was received during the apollo missions, they can stand to make a fortune for showing solid evidence that the moon landing is a hoax..

i believe there was a guy who offered someone one million dollars to whoever can prove it that man didnt land on the moon, and this is perfect for such scientist that live in developing countries with a space program..

imagine Chinese scientists, whats their average income?? in 2012 the average chinese citizen received about 5000USD annually.. so lets assume that an average chinese scientist gets 1000USD monthly well this scientist can receive atleast 1,000,000USD for exposing the greatest secret of the century, infinite amounts of fame since now china/russia can ridicule NASA and even more money from interviews and so on..

since not a single one has ever spoken out in 40+ years, we can safely assume that they are ALL in on the hoax.
edit on 1-12-2014 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

The entire world has been fooled multiple times in the past

You did not provide an example of the entire world being fooled by a single thing.
Many are not religious. Politicians have never fooled the world. Nor have "agencies, banks, marketing organizations, etc. "
And certainly not for a period of more than 40 years.
edit on 12/1/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Really, this post entirely sums it up.

Total and abject belief in being told the truth, this is RELIGION.

Everyone on earth is totally and all of the time affected by religious beliefs, not always the ones that are mainstream, but yes EVERYTHING is being affected by it.

Amazing religion these "non-religious" have, the complete and total faith that nothing is beyond their means of understanding, looking through the systems presented to them will always tell them all the answers.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO
It's not called faith.
It's called critical thinking. It means, among other things, looking at all the available information. Not just taking uneducated and ineffectual pot shots at bits of it.

You should try it.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

And then the conspiracy theorists will say that the relics were put there by secret missions decades later, and the cycle of woo will begin again...

Can anybody here post up some hard maths and science to refute the numbers that show that the radiation dose encountered by the astronauts passing through the Van Allen belts was pretty trivial?

Anyone?

The radiation dose encountered by the Apollo 14 was non-trivial, it was orders of magnitude higher than other missions. NASA explains this by saying A14 traversed a "hot" portion of the radiation belts. NASA needs to show the "hard maths and science" to prove their scientific claims about radiation doses on these trips to the moon. This is a NASA summary table that is a synthesis of objective data which has not been confirmed by anyone outside of Nixon's Dirty Dozen.

Added together with what the OP has been saying all along, including the fact that Russians never went over 475km in space altitude, a reasonable person might conclude that the radiations belts are non-trivial barriers to space exploration. The Russian Glass Ceiling seems to support that conclusion. The last 50-years of low earth orbit ventures also seem to support the idea that the radiation belts require more study because they are deadly to humans.

Look at that chart! If A14 had spent 1 more hour in the belts those numbers would have increased by many more orders of magnitude and the astronauts would have got radiation sickness from it.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

If A14 had spent 1 more hour in the belts those numbers would have increased by many more orders of magnitude and the astronauts would have got radiation sickness from it.

Please provide your calculations to demonstrate that?

Another question. How could they have spent 1 more hour in the Van Allen belts? As I recall, they were moving at a pretty fair clip, weren't they?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Your right lead would have been bad when dealing with a space craft it would create an oven.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

He's wrong no where near a dosage to make them sick just increased there chances of developing cancer. With Apollo they didn't know about cancer risKS wasn't enough data available. Now that we do NASA must safeguard the astronauts safety. Required by the EPA to reduce the risk period. Back than EPA had almost no power how times have changed.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join