It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God wants preservation of national, cultural and racial identity, but does not mind intermingling.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with a nation wanting to preserve a majority of its original cultural and racial demographic at all; if the population of a people start to outnumber the original population, then it is okay to correct that.

But we have people complianing about mulitculturalism intrinsically bringing violence and strife, but is only applied to to too many non white people being around or hurting white people. What these people do not realize is that the same nations that have their people flooding into first world nations had been directly ot indirectly destablized by those same first world nations through war, coups, corporatism, pestilence, and other nefarious means. People from third world nations were barely or not even present in those first world nations until they were screwed over. Good, honest people who want a better life flee the chaos, as well as criminals and phychopaths who have succumbed and are used to operating in a lawless, dog eat dog environment. They want a better life too, as well as an easier time to do the horrible things they are used to doing back home.

American culture specifically is synthetic and empty, created by the zionist ran government, solely entertainment and consumer based, and slowly disseminated to the population using the perfected mass minfd control methods perfected by the likes of Edward Bernays and the Tavistock institute. Although we are all subjected victums to this over sevlveral generations since the inception of America, us "naggers" that this site hates so much has had a specially modified, unique mass mjnd modification that involves government imposed poverty and dependence, drugs and guns, and negative culture that slowly grafted onto the munds of the younger generation, effectively having us perceive this as reality. Dont think that caucazoids wont be sagging pants and saying nigga if the same program was implemented on you.

Interpreting too many negroids being around caucazoids as mumticulturasim despite being raised in the same damn country, and adopting various forms of a fake culture, is retarded. Insisting that races and cultures being around each other results in violence and dominance of one cumture and race over the next is downright braindead.

There are many nations out there with various cultures and races being around each other while at peace, and maintaining there identity at the end of the day. But what truly matters is this

Isaiah 19:23-25
"In that day shall there be a hieway out of Egypt to Assyria,and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria. And the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

In that dau shall Israel bee the third with Egypt,and with Assyria, even a blessing unto the land:

Whom the Lord of hosts shal blesse, saying, Blessed br Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine iheritance."

I think only does God not care, but he encourages the various races and cultures to come together and worship, as equals, under him, and to respect one another. Obviously we must be proud of, and preserve, the identity and custom that God has created us in, but to live and commune amongst one another within reason is no problem with God, i think.

So racist people of Glp, get right. Quit your hate that the fallen one has adopted for you. You look and sound stupid

This posr was originally for godlikeproductions, but keep getting banned; this is the third time i have been banned immediately after clicking the post button for thoughtfull messages on race, while mean, hatefull messages are sent right to the top.
edit on 29-11-2014 by bigman88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bigman88

In reply to your exuberant title accompanied by your ever-so-blank post....

I have always said, "you've got to start somewhere". ( I of course do not presume to be the first to make that claim :-))

And you Sir, have done it!!

edit on bSaturday201400b by Infinitis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Infinitis
I messed up, i didnt finish the post when i hit the post button by accident with my phone, read the rest and see what you think, but thanks!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Not only does God want it he Inflicted it on us according to the old testament tower of Babel.
Did we not all speak the same languge and get along untill we built the tower to the heavens?
Divide an conquer springs to mind....

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Wow,...

"God" sure is giving this little speck of a planet a lot of attention,...

Guess the rest of THE UNIVERSE can do alright without him intervening...

Whatever...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ecossiepossie

Yeah, we sure did get along fine, while plotting against God trying to sneak into the heavenly realm before the time God assigned us.

I will admit it was a strange way to prevent such an idea from hapoening again, but it worked, and was done to incite strife or is not thw reason for it.

Divide and manage, more like.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid
Wow,...

"God" sure is giving this little speck of a planet a lot of attention,...

Guess the rest of THE UNIVERSE can do alright without him intervening...

Whatever...

Not sure of the point you are trying to make... pretty ambiguous statement, would lime to hear more.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Having read the content.. I like

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Ah Baloney.

Henry Ford started the first 40 hour work week in our history.
He directly expanded the quality of life for millions of people.
Worldwide.

The Panama Canal may have been detrimental to some
unfortunate Souls, including a relative of mine who died
of Malaria/Dysentery while working on that Wonder of
The World, and yet, how many Billions of People Benefited?

You said that American Culture was Synthetic and Empty.
I really question your viewpoint, your understanding of history,
and coordinates of the soapbox from which you make such proclamations.

Personally, I am alienated by the levels of advertising and dependence
on insignificant technologies that "Wow and Distract", otherwise sound
individuals, however this is another example of big business at its best.
Underneath this facade, I know that there is a force that Shines Brightly
upon the Dark Regions of The World.

Especially in moments of great need.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
OP. you have got something wrong. the whole thing about intermingling of peoples was only for the hebrew/jew people specifically then. Reason why? because God wanted them to grow. It was too much to expect that the people who were not hebrew would had influenced and lead astray his people.

Thats its meaning. Alot of racist use that verse to justify their views,but conveniently leave out its deeper meaning.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
OP. you have got something wrong. the whole thing about intermingling of peoples was only for the hebrew/jew people specifically then. Reason why? because God wanted them to grow. It was too much to expect that the people who were not hebrew would had influenced and lead astray his people.

Thats its meaning. Alot of racist use that verse to justify their views,but conveniently leave out its deeper meaning.

I know this. I agree with you. Where in my post did i make any statement against this?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal

Ah Baloney.

Henry Ford started the first 40 hour work week in our history.
He directly expanded the quality of life for millions of people.
Worldwide.

The Panama Canal may have been detrimental to some
unfortunate Souls, including a relative of mine who died
of Malaria/Dysentery while working on that Wonder of
The World, and yet, how many Billions of People Benefited?

You said that American Culture was Synthetic and Empty.
I really question your viewpoint, your understanding of history,
and coordinates of the soapbox from which you make such proclamations.

Personally, I am alienated by the levels of advertising and dependence
on insignificant technologies that "Wow and Distract", otherwise sound
individuals, however this is another example of big business at its best.
Underneath this facade, I know that there is a force that Shines Brightly
upon the Dark Regions of The World.

Especially in moments of great need.

Is large scale industry and commerce unique to Ameirca? Is is even part of it's culture?

If other nations were left alone and not destablized, will they have been able to accomplish the heights of industry and commerce this country?

I know nothing of the international pursoits of Ford, but based on the practices employed today by large corporations, i am going to assume a large portion of thos billions of people's quality of life has only increased to a few pennies a day to not starve too badly. I can be wrong though.

The Pnama canal only helps in what it's builders wanted to build it for; increase in fiscal returns. Most of the world is still poor and hungry when they don't need to be, and because of the actions of this and other countries governments.

My viewpoint is based on the fact that commerce and industry(along with freddom, liberty, and all that intrinsically good stuff) is not unique to America despite the claims of it being so. So there goes that. So what's left go by the general populations unique lifestyle pertaining to dress, social custom, entertainment, work, utility, etc.

You last paragrph seems to to indicate that you beleive America is the light, the rest of the world is dark. Look a bit closelyy and you will rwalize, or deny, who is spreading the darkness.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

The United States of America has provided more
Aid to the people of The World than ALL of
The Worlds Countries Combined.
And Still, The World isn't Satisfied.

The United States provided Internet Communication
Technology to The World Freely,
before any other Country,
And Still, The World isn't Satisfied.

The People of The United States are Free
to Worship "God" in such an immaculate way,
that they feel no need to impose their form
of worship upon others.
Yet The World is still not satisfied.

And so, how does The World respond?
It uses the gift of The Internet to consistently
attack the very source of origin.

The United States has shared Mechanical
and Medical Technology with The World.
Free Knowledge and Kinship.
Yet, how does The World respond?
With Counterfeit and Arrogance.
Like an Ungrateful Child.

The United States is not your Enemy.

This humble messenger regrets to report that

You Are Your Own Enemy.

edit on 29-11-2014 by Wildmanimal because: typo

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Cultures and religions are human creations. God certainly did not write/dictate the bible, nor did God create Christianity in its current form...

Being tolerant of diversity, compassionate to others, forgiving of others as well as ourselves, and serving God's Creation entails more than just worshiping at this altar or that church or this temple or that mosque. We need to live our spiritual reality at the individual level, beyond going through the motions of religious and cultural traditions, that are human creations.

I have been blessed to find the New Message from God, and it has moved me deeply. I am now a student of the Holy Spirit - I follow that which God has placed within each of us, to bless and to guide us. In the New Message, the concept of the Holy Spirit is greatly clarified, and is called Knowledge - the knowing mind. It is the part of you that has never left God.

Our evolution as a race is to become unified at a planetary level. However, how this is achieved remains uncertain... We must grow in our global consciousness, but to do that we must grow individually. We must learn to take responsibility for our own development.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

No, Your Own Leaders have failed you.
Yet then they proclaim,
"Blame it on The United States, Blame it on the West,
blame it on the jinn, blame it on anyone else but them".

Why don't you take a closer look at your own
Leaders, before casting a stone at me.

I Have Questioned my Leaders.
It is my Right.
Furthermore, I have Never cast the first stone at You.
I did not Judge and cast the first stone.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AllyofHumanity9220

Reading your reply, I reread my post and saw that it sounded like people should be around each other only if they are Godly, and that God would mind if they were around each other and not Godly together.

I didn't mean to make it look like that. Populations of different religions, cultures and races are fine amongst each other; it's just third party forces working towards evil that hamper that cohesion.

top topics

join