It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 Reasons to use Apple Cider Vinegar

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
I just can't stand the taste so I prefer to take it in capsules.
It suck though, I feel like trowing up with just a drop.

That's why I add honey, cinnamon, and a tad of black strap molasses and mix with warm water
After a while, you get used to it

Kinda tastes like the old time apple cider drink with the cinnamon added to it
Which cinnamon itself has health benefits also!!

All ingredients in it are good for you...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

I actually prefer it diluted in water with nothing else.

It's a versatile fluid with a lot of healing potential (and culinary if you choose to) and it's amazing how people use it in different ways. I've heard of people who even use it with hot water and a little cayenne pepper to stay warm during the winter.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
We keep a bottle of Apple cider vinegar with mother in our cabinet. I can take a half a shot in some water with a little sugar and it kills some types of headaches quickly, within minutes. I haven't figured out exactly which applications it applies to yet. I know it works on the headaches I get from popcorn though so far. I have tried it on other problems with mixed results. I know it works on some headaches for sure though. The cheap apple cider vinegar does not work well either.

Using it in stuff like coleslaw or dressings kills two birds with one stone.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
ACV is amazing, years ago browsing in the local Library I found a small book by a Vermont Dr who would also do veterinarian work. His "cure all" for almost anything that ailed you was apple cider vinegar. The book has disappeared from the shelves now. But I often put a little on my gallon jug of daily water.

I have used it to kill (slowly) Poison Ivy plants and moss growing on my roof.

It is also the only thing I have found to knock down cold sores, when you feel the tingle, wet a wad of tissue hold it till on the cold sore, it will sting, hold it till it stops, repeat a few minutes later, 4-5 more (or more) times and will be gone.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
a reply to: snarky412

Apple Cider Vinegar is so good for you,
in so many ways, that it will probably be banned
soon!
Hoo Haa

S&F

Nah they will just ban the one made with apples and leave the one made from coal tar.

Here's some science on ACV remember if you get a stomach upset from ACV it means your system is too acidic and honey aids the uptake or boosts it in some way

books.google.com.au...=onepa ge&q=apple%20cider%20vinegar&f=false

and the Vermont folk medicine book can be bought here
www.abebooks.com...
edit on 5-1-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Same here....

I'm a big fan of the capsules for my arthritis in my hands.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Same here....

I'm a big fan of the capsules for my arthritis in my hands.

have you tried boron and magnesium this fixes arthritis the pharma companies have got the governments to ban borax in some countries but the reason is because one type of boron (Ill try and find the name of it) creates Hydrogen peroxide in your body (so if you are worried about this you need to create the enzyme catalase which is made in your liver) take say organic lemon and lime which is fantastic for cleaning out your liver and balancing the bacteria in your stomach catalase neutralizes HP after the HP has killed the pathogen in us. tyrosine aids the uptake of boron.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join