It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYT Reporter Who Published #DarrenWilson Address Calling Cops Nonstop

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
One of those reporters who published Ferguson police officer Wilson's address in the NY Times the other day is apparently getting a dose of medicine herself.

Some website published her address in Chicago, and now she is calling police for various reasons.

Maybe not funny, but I will laugh anyway and take the heat.

The New York Times journalist who published Darren Wilson’s home address wants police protection and has been calling the police nonstop, Gotnews.com has learned.

Julie Bosman “keeps calling the 020th District station complaining about people harassing and threatening her,” our source told us. She’s also “complaining about numerous food deliveries being sent to her residence.”

Chicago police department sources alerted Gotnews.com about the glaring double standard on Friday.

BREAKING: COPS: NYT Reporter Who Published #DarrenWilson Address Calling Cops Nonstop

I can confirm her address published is in fact in the Chicago 20th Police District.

The story is probably accurate.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
A perfect example of "When a plan backfires, into your own face."

If you are going to sling it, don't be shocked when it comes flying back.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
They wanted to reward the cop and needed an excuse to give him a free home move so the only bit that back fired was people going after the puppet reporters that were part of the plan.

Think I am wrong then wait for the cop to sue the PD because he had to quit his job and see how many millions he claims and wins which all get paid for by American tax payers.

Rotten to the core the place is with its prisons for profit and bent judges

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
They wanted to reward the cop and needed an excuse to give him a free home move so the only bit that back fired was people going after the puppet reporters that were part of the plan.

Think I am wrong then wait for the cop to sue the PD because he had to quit his job and see how many millions he claims and wins which all get paid for by American tax payers.

And what does that comment have to do with the OP? Try staying on topic. Focus buddy...focus.

but I do find it ironically hilarious!

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Didn't this happen with one reporter who published the names of gun owners in their paper? I remember there was actually a map that showed the location of each owner's address.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

Who said he had to quit his job? He has no grounds for any lawsuit.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Criticize a corrupt POS cross burner and the good cops respond. Don't they?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

For once we agree,since officer Wilson did absolutely nothing wrong, he should not have to quit his job.
However, if he is forced to quit his job over the noterity of this case, he should be able to sue each and every person caught on camera rioting or inciting to riot (starting with Mike Brown's stepfather) and all the witnesses that admitted to lying (most of them), who should then be charged for obstruction, perjury,incitment,etc.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Who's the POS cross burner? Do you have proof other than some interwebz meme that fits your outdated, antiquated and racist mindset?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

He can sue for slander and degradation of character.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Is that fact or opinion? If its fact i would like to see it. If its your opinion, well as they say "opinions are like a anal orifice everybody's got one".
edit on 28-11-2014 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Them pizza delivery boys are gonna be real mad at her for no tips.

This is awesome justice, public justice that this scum deserves.

Hope the police laugh at her, maybe haul her in to investigate all the pizza she is delivering.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Hope the police laugh at her, maybe haul her in to investigate all the pizza she is delivering.

Excessive pizza deliveries could indicate terrorist activity.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Excessive pizza deliveries could indicate terrorist activity.

Or a hostage situation. But I don't know if that applies here. The reporter did out herself by going down this road after all.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't think they should've published his address, that's in poor taste imo. Heck, even a "write letters to here" campaign would've been preferable. I agree, it's ironic and very humorous. I wonder how many of those places will never deliver to that home ever again?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

what a pathetic "tit for tat" world we live in.....this kind of thing reminds me of school kids.....

the lady should not have publicly exposed wilsons address but the retaliation is no better......this is how people end up getting hurt......it is very telling though.....the message from the establishment is quite simply "screw with us and we can and will make your life hell "...in fact should a mysterious accident happen to this woman there will be high fives all around within the precinct ....

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I foresee a life of frequent traffic stops, delayed calls for assistance and other troubles. Unless of course she's just playing her part in furthering the stupidity we've been seeing lately with this

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Kind of reminds me of this:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

If in fact should a mysterious accident happen to this woman I really doubt that there will be high fives all around within the precinct. That's more work for them.

But I do wonder...what was she expecting? High praise?

What goes around, comes around.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

no doubt if she is not part of the circus she just painted a large target on her backside

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join