It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Presumptuous Creator (Aeon) and the Nail Holding Him Here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It finally clicks. For several years, I have had a book of translations for all of the Nag Hammadi Library. These Gnostic texts were interesting to me, but I never bought into the story of the Presumptuous Demiurge responsible for the creation of the physical universe and the physical aspect of humanity. It wasn't until recently that a confluence of events and epiphanies brought it full circle in my mind. I won't go into the problems in our local church that run parallel to this story, but I will share with you the path to my epiphany.

My recent threads have outlined Yahweh Gone Wild, or my recent view of the fallen Son of God. This view leads me back to the true God and a search for him. It was at that moment yesterday that I realized that the true God would not be manifest into error. He would remain hidden, yet evident to anyone who realizes Him in the heart. This is for good reason, as you will come to see.

One of the ATS users mentioned the Gnostic Tripartite Tractate, a document I have read many times. I have learned to follow synchronicity. If something is mentioned to my view, I typically take it off the shelf and read. Last night, the entire story came alive to me. It all made sense. Although I will not outline it here, I wanted to make sure that I end my threads with the path to my enlightenment. If you are interested, you can follow the same path out of the confusion.

There are three documents that I believe hold keys to the story of our universe and the mystery the hidden Father holds for us. The Bible is the narrative of Yahweh, the Son of God (First Aeon) that created through presumption (not by the command of the Father). Even though the creation was not by the command of the Father, it was by His will. As we will later learn from the Tripartite Tractate, salvation is from this process of a Father allowing the Son to move away from home as a prodigal.

Although the Tractate does not cover this, I believe there is one more hidden aspect that we have yet to realize. I glean this from the letters of Hebrew. The Tractate indicates that some of the Son's creation will enter perdition, or hell. They make the choice to deny the Son. It is at this point that I realize what the Father may be up to in this. There might just be a final twist to this story.

The twist is simple. For the Father to be Holy, HIS creation must be holy as well. When He said it is good and rested in Genesis 2, he then allowed the Son to create in presumption (including making the snake). It is at this point that the Son must confess. Confession is required of humanity, but the Son has never confessed the true nature of creation to us. Accordingly, Genesis 9 accounts the blood shed in history to the cross of the first century. By this blood, it is said that mankind is set free. There is a slight problem here. The blood was not to set us free only, it was also to account for Yahweh in the OT and the blood he shed. That sin has not been confessed.

Symbolically, the nail in the hand keeps the Savior here with us until every last soul is saved. Nothing can be lost.

It is at this point that I believe the coming turning point in our co-creative history brings the double helical twist to the story. The Seed (NUN) sits on the Thron (SIN). Unless the thorn is fully removed by confession, then it remains on the seed. The Son must confess so that His enemies can be forgiven. We must then forgive our enemy. Until the confession of both occurs, the nail remains in the seed.

He is the Aleph Tav. He is the first one in and the last one out. Before the door can be closed on this creation, nothing can be left behind. The nail of creation is in the hand.

"Not only do humans need redemption, but also the angels, too, need redemption, along with the image and the rest of the Pleromas of the aeons and the wondrous powers of illumination. So that we might not be in doubt in regard to the others, even the Son himself, who has the position of redeemer of the Totality, needed redemption as well, - he who had become man, - since he gave himself for each thing which we need, we in the flesh, who are his Church. Now, when he first received redemption from the word which had descended upon him, all the rest received redemption from him, namely those who had taken him to themselves. For those who received the one who had received (redemption) also received what was in him."

When on the cross, Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots."

We are forgiven already and HIS debt is paid. We must forgive the Son to receive this gift. Making confession to the Son is our confession of forgiveness to Him. He has already forgiven us. What does this say to those who have refused the words of Christ on the Cross?

Now that I fully understand the story, "I forgive the Son." I am glad he made the choice to suffer in my place. If you read the Tractate, you may come to realize the lengths He went to repent of his own presumption.

I never realized until today. That is my confession. I also confess that I do not fully understand. No matter. The story was in my heart from the beginning. The Father left it there, hidden as his own manifestation in all of us.

Tripartite Tractate

The Father is Invariant Symmetry. We are Translational Symmetry.

"They will think pleasant thoughts. They are services for her. She will give them their requital for all that which the aeons will think about. He is an emanation from them, so that, just as Christ did his will which he brought forth and exalted the greatnesses of the Church and gave them to her, so will she be a thought for these. And to men he gives their eternal dwelling places, in which they will dwell, leaving behind the attraction toward the defect, while the power of the Pleroma pulls them up in the greatness of the generosity and the sweetness of the aeon which pre-exists. This is the nature of the entire begetting of those whom he had when he shone on them in a light which he revealed [...]. Just as his [...] which will be [...], so too his lord, while the change alone is in those who have changed. "

The third document is the Kore Kosmou, which I have already partially outlined in a few threads:

Kore Kosmou

Matthew 6:14

For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

This is the central point for all of us. Simply acknowledge and forgive. The Father was Hidden the whole time, waiting for us to learn love for the Son and for the Son to learn from us the same.

AMEN (True / Lamb)

edit on 28-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

so i finally clicked that link. the tripartite thingie. if its possible to earn a degree in kissing ass, the author of that thing probably has a masters in it. half of that page is almost literally just complimenting his chosen deity over and over and over again. its the definition of SYCOPHANCY. and that is your overwhelming inspiration for your last two or three threads. color me unsurprised.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

If your only tool is a hammer to hit things, all problems are nails. Maybe you should read further. Each of us are listed in the descriptions (Spiritual, Physical and Material). Which are you today? What is offered to us from Christ speaking to us from the nail scared hand of the Cross?

It's easy to doubt the story. Impossible to deny it. The Father's Word is in us all. Let the light shine. Prodigals can return home.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

If your only tool is a hammer to hit things, all problems are nails. Maybe you should read further. Each of us are listed in the descriptions (Spiritual, Physical and Material). Which are you today? What is offered to us from Christ speaking to us from the nail scared hand of the Cross?

It's easy to doubt the story. Impossible to deny it. The Father's Word is in us all. Let the light shine. Prodigals can return home.

i read somewhere that the easiest way to test a boat is to throw it in the water and watch it sink or float. consider your boat sunk.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Have you ever considered extending your curriculum of study to include the neo-Platonists, as they are now called?

After all, it's their thinking that forms the basis for what is now considered to be "Gnostic" thought.

It's kinda like cutting to the end of the book, but it creates a path that avoids all of the pointless arithmetic and pseudo-geometry.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Truth is definitely orthogonal.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

The problem with Henosis and Theurgy are not the mechanism to rise, but the will applied. For most in this process described by the Alchemy of Iamblichus, duplicity is guiding the journey. The Western Esoteric Tradition, for the most part, is what the Tractate outlines:

They persevered saying, "We shall become rulers of the universe, if the one who has been proclaimed king of the universe is slain," (they said this) when they labored to do this, namely the men and angels who are not from the good disposition of the right ones but from the mixture.

If a person seeks to better themselves to become rulers over the present universe, then they deceive themselves. Much of the current Theurgy and Henosis is geared toward that end. Power is taken rather than given. The Father's will is to give only. The person that is truly following the correct path develops their Spirit by suffering for others and giving as their primary will and intent.

I have explored Plato and the the rest of them at length. The path leads to ruling this world of multiplicity with a hoped for unity. The Father is not interested in further building a decaying creation. His intent is to give us a perfect estate for free. No need to build this one. It's for one purpose only. It is designed to show us the way back home.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I disagree, all of that poor application of Pythagoras to "mystical thought" creates a black hole of mimesis from which there is no escape; it's what Plato warned about, and it's the "true teaching of Plato" that Plotinus claimed to have restored.

It's the very same thing as the folks that like to slap triangles all over the Great Pyramids and decry "CPCTC!", it's just silly and all of that sort of number-nonsense only has an influence on the mind of those that partake in it.

There's no there, there.

The Nag Hammadi find is just someone's occult book collection that they stashed because people were killing other people that collected occult books. Neat stuff, but not terribly important.

edit on 28-11-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

using clever sounding words doesnt make sense out of the nonsensical because you break it down into simple words and it stops sounding clever. maybe you didnt think it through that far.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

So, I suppose in a nut-shell: the nail holding "him" here is "gnostic" thought. Get it? See how it recurs back on itself? That sort of recursion is the very hallmark of every problem that humanity is embroiled in.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

edit on 28-11-2014 by Bybyots because: Doble, doble.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

i read somewhere that the easiest way to test a boat is to throw it in the water and watch it sink or float. consider your boat sunk.

nay the easist way would be to fill the boat with water from a near by hose.

edit on 28-11-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

using clever sounding words doesnt make sense out of the nonsensical because you break it down into simple words and it stops sounding clever. maybe you didnt think it through that far.

That might be true if you cannot define the word.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Linear Mathematics, not simply a right angle. The hidden dimensions are implied by what we can see at right angles to our own space / time. Truth is the same.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

So, I suppose in a nut-shell: the nail holding "him" here is "gnostic" thought. Get it? See how it recurs back on itself? That sort of recursion is the very hallmark of every problem that humanity is embroiled in.

The nail is love for his creation. Love will not allow him to leave us behind. No different than with your own kids.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well actually believe they understood the concept of the hijacked matrix. Some words in translation meant "simulation", ie Hal.

I do believe we have a wonderful Family, the Highest Love and Goodness in existence beyond all codes and negative traps anywhere in existence, in the truth. I often pray using words to this effect, for I don't mean the traps. Mom/Dad, Source is Love and Goodness.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The Son doesn't suffer in our place, we are the Son. We are suffering right now, some worse than what Jesus suffered and at this very moment. We have all suffered at one point or another so to say the Son (Jesus on the cross) suffers for you is to forget who you are.

Tripartite Tractate
The Father is a single one, like a number, for he is the first one and the one who is only himself. Yet he is not like a solitary individual. Otherwise, how could he be a father? For whenever there is a "father," the name "son" follows. But the single one, who alone is the Father, is like a root, with tree, branches and fruit.

The Father is a single One but has many different aspects, in this case an infinite number of them. We are these different aspects.

Rather, he exists by himself. As for the parts in which he exists in his own manner and form and greatness, it is possible for to see him and speak about that which they know of him, since they wear him while he wears them, because it is possible for them to comprehend him.

Pay attention to the bolded words, this is speaking of the Son and says that he exists fully within "parts", meaning each "part" of the Son contains the fullness of the one Son. The church is the "parts", we are the church (multiplicity) containing the fullness of the Son (unity) within us.

You are missing this for some reason. You say we are the Son but then go on to refer to Jesus alone as the Son in certain contexts.

I did not hang on a cross 2,000 years ago but I am the Son suffering on a cruel world today, we all are. We are eternal though, this is only one destination on a ride that never stops and I know that there is greener grass on the other side of fence. All of these myths and stories are describing life itself, you are life itself. The Son is the truth, the way, and the life. Know thyself and you will know all.

edit on 11/28/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

The Father is not interested in further building a decaying creation. His intent is to give us a perfect estate for free. No need to build this one. It's for one purpose only. It is designed to show us the way back home.

Gnostic teachings say that death is good because it means leaving the flesh and that God is separate from you and you need to "get to" God. This is a contradiction to the teaching that The Body is the temple of The Holy Spirit and that The Kingdom of God is within. This is also a contradiction to how Jesus cared to heal the sick and raised the dead (Lazarus) and even told others to have faith to heal the sick and raise the dead according to Matthew 10:8.

But regardless of your spiritual beliefs, most importantly:

If a person believes that death is good because the physical world is meaningless and dying brings you to the spirit, then that interferes with the compassion to "love thy neighbor" and care those who struggle.

edit on 28-11-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

There is a lot of human creation, adoption and just plain misapprehension of the nature and purpose of God in past religious traditions. So much of what we are taught come from human preference, human understanding (or misunderstanding), of the Divine. But God does not care what we believe. God does not conform to our ideas or our beliefs.

God has sent a new Revelation into the world. It clarifies the nature and purpose of human spirituality. It is mysterious but inclusive, vast but essential. If your heart is open and your mind is free, I would invite you to explore and experience the New Message from God: newmessage.org...
edit on 29-11-2014 by AllyofHumanity9220 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AllyofHumanity9220

God has a website?.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join