It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So if you can't slam Putin, bring back Stalin from the Grave, he is still scary.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You want proof of people comparing Putin to Stalin when Tsurfer did it in this very thread by calling me blind for not seeing it?

No what I said was that Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles could see he is using a mix of what Stalin and Hitler both used to run their countries.

I never called you blind, only Ray and Stevie are the true blind men as I was just showing that they could probably see what's going on...why can't you, it has nothing to do with you being blind.

And you may want to learn a bit about sarcasm.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I've personally seen 3-4 pro-US government posters write how Russia is no better off than US because of Stalin and what Stalin did.

You can use search function and gorge yourself on it.

I won't use search function to show it......you know why....because I am not paid to post.

You know things are bad for US government when army of volunteers are willing to sacrifice their time to oppose US government shills on boards.

THAT MY FRIEND -- is sign of the times.

You can still save yourself, save your soul. Distance yourself from Neocon ideology of pre-emptive wars, from Zionist ideology of denying palestinians a state by carving and absorbing land inch by inch.
Remember your childhood, your parents when you listened stories from Bible.

The future belongs to the meek, not the mighty strong (which is US military industrial empire)

Don't wait till it is too late........save yourself, renounce your support for same people who did 9/11 and are now planing nuclear false flags.

You could be their next expendable victim.
edit on 28-11-2014 by WineWithIce5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

You want proof of people comparing Putin to Stalin when Tsurfer did it in this very thread by calling me blind for not seeing it?

No, I want the WineWithIce to develop and support his argument instead of calling people names. On the one hand, he keeps saying "the past is the past," yet Putin's propaganda machine keeps dredging up the fact that some Ukrainians collaborated with Nazis during World War II. He claims people have "resurrected" Stalin, yet the only time that comes up is when that wartime legacy is brought up... by Putin supporters!

Russia recently sponsored a UN resolution that...

Expresses deep concern about the glorification, in any form, of the Nazi movement, neo-Nazism and former members of the Waffen SS organization, including by erecting monuments and memorials and holding public demonstrations in the name of the glorification of the Nazi past, the Nazi movement and neo-Nazism, as well as by declaring or attempting to declare such members and those who fought against the anti-Hitler coalition and collaborated with the Nazi movement participants in national liberation movements;

In other words, anyone who opposed Stalin and the Red Army was a Nazi collaborator.

Expresses concern at recurring attempts to desecrate or demolish monuments erected in remembrance of those who fought against Nazism during the Second World War

In other words, if you tear down a statue of that stalwart opponent of Nazism, Stalin, or remove a monument to the Red Army, it is a hate crime. This is, in fact part of a pattern; Putin seems concerned to preserve the good memory of Comrade Stalin:

Don’t speak, memory: Voice against Stalin’s crimes may soon be silenced

November 21, 2014 Oleg Yegorov, special to RBTH

Russia's supreme court is preparing to examine the lawsuit filed by the Ministry of Justice requesting to liquidate Memorial, Russia's first organization dedicated to preserving the memory of Stalin's repressions and victims. RBTH reports on who else is telling the truth about the past and why the figure of Russian dictator Joseph Stalin is still popular among Russians.

Source: Russia Beyond the Headlines - rbth.com...)

This is not the past. This is happening now.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: WineWithIce5

What is it you are trying to prove, op? USA=demons and Putin=Saviour?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
ATTENTION

The topic of the thread is So if you can't slam Putin, bring back Stalin from the Grave, he is still scary. The topic is not other members.

If you would like to discuss the thread topic, please feel free. But posts about other members will be removed as off topic.

Do not reply to this message.

Thank you
edit on 11/28/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineWithIce5

You know things are bad for US government when army of volunteers are willing to sacrifice their time to oppose US government shills on boards.

You know things are bad for Russia government when army of volunteers are willing to sacrifice their time to demonize US government on boards.

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Duly noted.

This is my last post on this thread anyway - the op's mind seems closed for the moment.

edit on 28-11-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I've personally seen 3-4 pro-US government posters write how Russia is no better off than US because of Stalin and what Stalin did.

So prove it.

You can use search function and gorge yourself on it.

The burden of proof is on you.

I won't use search function to show that......you know why....because I am not paid to post.

No, you won't use the search function because you know it would not turn anything up. All you do is rant and hurl insults. You are lazy, hateful and undisciplined. You reflect very poorly on the cause you are pretending to champion. Vladimir Vladimirovitch would be disgusted.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Ding, ding ding you are the winner.

But this may help you understand more...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I never called you blind

Ok...
"It's no surprise you can't (see it)..."

What's that mean then?

And you may want to learn a bit about sarcasm.

I know all I need to about sarcasm...
If that's how you debate you can converse with someone else.

why can't you...

No one can...
That's the whole point of this back and forth propaganda from both sides...

You take what the West is saying about Putin as Gospel...
You take what Putin says as all lies...

Who really can't see what's going on?

I'd say all of us...
Because you're either like yourself, believing anything the West regurgitate...
Or like myself, misinformed & mislead by both Governments bulls#...

I choose to be on the side that admits we know nothing and it's all conjecture...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Putin is going to destroy the Future US Elitists are trying to bring about onto THE ENTIRE WORLD

World where only GMO food is the food.

Where skies are covered with chemtrails world wide.

Where Christianity is erased and replaced by Gay Parades.

Where surveillance grid is absolute and total.

Where drugs replace all natural medicine.

Where wars and bombings are the so called "right" way to live

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

yeah I noticed that too

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Believe all the politicians you want. Believe in their promises all you want.

I am out of here.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
Believe all the politicians you want. Believe in their promises all you want.

I am out of here.

Actions speak, not words, and Putin delivers action

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Could you please show me where I have said Putin is responsible for anything that happens in the USA?

Your question is off topic.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Putin is going to destroy the Future US Elitists are trying to bring about onto THE ENTIRE WORLD

World where only GMO food is the food.

The Russians would never experiment with genetic modification.

Where skies are covered with chemtrails world wide.

Where Christianity is erased and replaced by Gay Parades.

Where surveillance grid is absolute and total.

Russia has never been known to spy on people.

Where drugs replace all natural medicine.

Pretty sure they have drugs in Russia, too.

Where wars and bombings are the so called "right" way to live

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

ALL LIES ON YOUR PART,

carefully put up images and disinformation to convey emotionally and pander to Anti-Intellect

Anyone who looks at links you provided will find they are biased and outright LIES,

Anti-Russia Western bloggers, youtube videos made by Anti Russia groups. NGOs etc etc.

Even wikipedia is edited and slanted, this was discussed on ATS many times.
edit on 28-11-2014 by WineWithIce5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineWithIce5

ALL LIES ON YOUR PART,

carefully put up images and disinformation to convey emotionally and pander to Anti-Intellect

You are half right. These were all chosen for their emotional impact. All of them are genuine. You cannot stand the emotional shock of actually seeing how mistaken you are about Putin.

Edit to add: Once again you are hurling accusations without even bothering to click on the links.
edit on 28-11-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

"It's no surprise you can't (see it)..."

What's that mean then?

That you have either closed your eyes, or possibly just looked around the evidence provided...I didn't mean you were blind literally. I guess I should have been more specific.

I know all I need to about sarcasm...
If that's how you debate you can converse with someone else.

Didn't know there were special rules to debating...forgive me.

Because you're either like yourself, believing anything the West regurgitate...

So because western media doesn't say what you want it to say they are just regurgitating the same thing, as opposed to the Russian media that has to make up things for stories, and the fact that the Russian people only have state run media to learn about what happens around them.

Also know the west gives me the choice as to what I want to believe, whereas Russian media regurgitates the same thing...Russia good/West bad.

I choose to be on the side that admits we know nothing and it's all conjecture...

Well that is your right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join