It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So if you can't slam Putin, bring back Stalin from the Grave, he is still scary.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Some people being faced with overwhelming evidence that US government is a demon from hell, now are trying to paint Russia as equally bad by bringing back to life STALIN of all people.

They say "oh look how bad Russia is". Stalin has killed and then they give some MegaZillion number of people.

Stalin is DEAD, His Russia is DEAD

What US does now around the world is PRESENT, what Stalin did was the PAST

Argument about what Stalin did, is just like old Zionist argument that Criticizing Israel means you are Jew Hater.

I don't give a crap what Stalin did, telling me about Stalin is like telling me about World War 2

I am far more interested in World War 3 which US government with its present policies is about to bring to my life.

Am I gonna think about Stalin when time comes to die in ww 3, or will I be thinking of US government and NATO and Russia and China.
edit on 28-11-2014 by WineWithIce5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: WineWithIce5

By the way, I know that most of ATS can read through BS that targets Russia as the sudden reason of all US problems.

But I wanted to post this anyway because hey "the other side" does it too.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

By the way I am now getting numbers synchronicity that blow me away wow. 1111 555, Maybe Stalin is sending me a message LLOOL

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
It is boring to hear that repeated for sure...

They've also compared Putin to Hitler...

Can you believe, according to these people, that Putin is a combination of Stalin & Hitler?

I can't...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

By the way, I know that most of ATS can read through BS that targets Russia as the sudden reason of all US problems.

And they also see through all the BS that blames the US for everything bad that happens in the world.

And exactly who is blaming Russia for all of the US problems today, because I have yet to see someone say that?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Can you believe, according to these people, that Putin is a combination of Stalin & Hitler?

Even Stevie Wonder, and Ray Charles can see it, not surprising that you can't.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Not surprising that you can't

How's that work, when I don't know you from Adam?

You know nothing about me!

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

And exactly who is blaming Russia for all of the US problems today, because I have yet to see someone say that?

Yah, don't play who, meeee?

We can always tell who the current Hegemony are targeting next. The next regime change dogma points directly at the nations still not in the fold by ostracizing their leaders. Comparing them to Hitler (like Saddam, Qadaffi and Assad) is worn enough so lets dust off Stalin.

Damn anti soviet agitators. Once Putin conquers the world he'll banish them all to the Gulag. The Russians are coming the Russians are coming!

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yah, don't play who, meeee?

And you have seen people blaming Russia for all the the US problems, because as I said I haven't so who's playing who me?

Comparing them to Hitler (like Saddam, Qadaffi and Assad) is worn enough so lets dust off Stalin.

Interesting, but there are Russians who make the same comparisons.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You know nothing about me!

I only know you from the views you post on here, which is what I discuss it has nothing to do with knowing you.

And don't take anything I say personally, as it will never be personal.

edit on 28-11-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

So what Stalinist Russia did doesn't matter anymore?

Let us forget how men can turn into monsters when given the right conditions, because this would be too inconvenient in any pro-Russia comments.

Perhaps some people like to keep in touch with History. You know, so to learn from our mistakes.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

I am neither against- or pro-Russia. I simply think that the current political system is getting old on a GLOBAL scale. And unlike some, I seriously doubt this problem will magically disappear by simply worshipping Putin.

edit on 28-11-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I only know you from the views you post on here, which is what I discuss it has nothing to do with knowing you.

Well I've frequently said I'm not for or against either Russia or the States...

So to call me blind in this situation is a bit of an insult.

If you've read my posts then you should be less disingenuous about them because I've stated numerous times I don't trust either Governments version of events...

Because I disagree that Putin is now a Stalin-Hitler combination in no way gives you the right to call me blind.

But it is what it is...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

And you have seen people blaming Russia for all the the US problems, because as I said I haven't so who's playing who me?

Thats not the thread topic. Blaming Putin is. You do it everywhere else. Cat got your tongue?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Some people being faced with overwhelming evidence that US government is a demon from hell, now are trying to paint Russia as equally bad by bringing back to life STALIN of all people.

Your hyperbole verges on self-parody. Could you provide an example of anyone bringing Stalin back to life?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

edit on 28-11-2014 by swanne because: never mind - the op is set on demonizing the US.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Are you going to provide any evidence whatsoever that supports the assorted claims that you made in your OP, or are you simply going to hurl invective at people?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
freedom female
Hello, I want to clarify some points of which it seems appropriate to emphasize, in fact as old as controversial, so I'll go highlighting some points, I do not want to be unfair to some but it is my opinion and welcome to public scrutiny, remarcare some issues that are perhaps not accurate to post content.
1) On Liberty: it is well known that all have free albeldrio to do they want, what I preach is, and what the hell is freedom? good good, apparently a series of random events,
haha, religion or love, I have an interesting critique and if the subject: if freedom represents a woman, everyone will say yes but long around see all kinds of strange things, technological and call it progress, 90% are single men, I see in that figure no freedom at all,
this symbol does not represent freedom in the slightest, in fact seems to do a Nazi salute !, good maybe by that time, the period in which it was created and performed made sense, since it is a patrialcal symbol undoubtedly only the power of a man over the kings of england, is like the messiah, (jesus) has been over time and is out of fashion, think of this: nobody sees freedom in women as it was never freedom .. from the Gnostic visions assumed that women or matter is satan, I think that's the cosmic tyrant and a lot of that in usa, there hundred of secret societies which only one understands or aim domination, will say that there are aliens and others but are a group of people for a purpose, in fact it is the polarization by excelensia, nothing is the word for all of us, are a clan and should be eradicated, insurance members kkk of this website will defend with hatred acerrimo female violence but they are nothing more than a pest with horns and smoke, if you look well and drink of psychology understand from this premise, the woman is the very same evil, we see feminists, activists, etc etc, in fact history can be seen as a series of women only choose the most servile, gallant and idiots of all called princes, if science is correct then think what will make natural selection: if we have women who have no other idea to be helpful, intolerant, well believe in a state of monarchy is not expected unless the evil is something intrinsic, returning we see the statue of Liberty and as they say there is only an idealized fantasy is like putting a bsdm national icon and then will bring to the global arrogance, as if around you wait hundreds of men BSDM, they even hide it (and if it was not frowned upon by royalty) would buy their bsdm kit and would have a whip at the waist, we see people living a life model with children, work and other but are just like babies or puppies in necesdidad gasteando a whip, all these men love the submission! for see the example of Islam, all want to whip around and will make every effort to be eradicated without more different, so we have the Statue of Liberty as the largest bsdm symbol of the whole universe, good is not the freedom or represents me now, all those who defend females say one thing: are dogs, in need of a whip, crave his death under the command of evil and darkness, I figure it well: we see sometimes serious news of protests institutions or oppression against women, but they do naked, tell me if this is not the maximum bsdm? show your body? who benefits? in fact if put to a serious bsdm man the ideal of feminine freedom (them; hide their freedom wish to be free themselves from that man bsdm represents them???), in fact nothing more than a model and all speak patrialcal model of patrialcal but tell me .. there some other model?
sexual freedom does more than one product to worldwide, has spread and is not only the woman is all that is, do not understand your idea ..
u obvious that there are aliens who do nothing but wish to stop being women.
Lancelot, and other romances.
-
talking a little philosophy: sophia, meaning gods or reason now when you find these specimens (woman) see if you manage to find a reason for the gods.
gnosis: the neo-Platonism no subdivisions of emanation, in fact it is impossible both sexes, god or whatever could not have two sexes, and that applies to everyone ..and if man is the only matrix and necessary not expect there outside or in hell who knows alla women: just old perverts as a woman, there is no feminine!

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thats not the thread topic. Blaming Putin is. You do it everywhere else. Cat got your tongue?

Could you please show me where I have said Putin is responsible for anything that happens in the USA?

Now he is to blame for the problem in Ukraine, and other nations that used to be part of Russia.

Not in the least.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join