It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All The Time In the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Stoically, cloaked in black deepness, he approached the center of the room. He was looking downwards, the black hood covering his eyes as if to shade them even more from the world around him and from the impending deepness that seemed to surround him.
The group of course stood in a semicircle with the foremost member wearing white. But the traveler did not look up. He had been here before and knew his place well. Voices flooded his mind and for a second he was back in a simpler time. A time before the walls had come down.
The ones in white spoke to him in a canoffeny of sound that seemed to dance around his ears like crystal bells. His mind took in the meaning on the higher level first, he would have time to sort out the individual voices later if that was required. He would remember later one thing very odd about the room itself, or the edges of the room, to be more precise. The black walls seemed to flow up from the black floor and also seemed to be a great distance away, if the were walls even there at all. Of this not even Androzani was completely sure.
Time passed and the outside world passed also as time stood still for ages and ages, but the traveler stood fast and refused to surrender his will. It was a stand off and he would win. He knew that to the very core of his being ........

To Be Continued
edit on 28-11-2014 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This drew me in and kept my attention. I look forward to reading more.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
It was a summers night and the air was clean and fresh with the scent of jasmine in the air and green grass beneath their feet. In other words , it was a magic night to be young and free , with nothing to do and all the time in the world to get it done.
Stephen was eighteen and his mind was drifting as it always did when he was with Melissa, in and out of the moment and talking all the while of nothing much in particular, as they covered topics ranging from the state of world affairs to the hamburgers at the new drive in (bad they both agreed) although the movies rocked and the river road theater would be closing soon anyway.
The apple trees above their shoulders scraped lightly on Stephens jacket and occasionally he held the branches aside for his lady to pass under while his hat brim was pulled down to protect his eyes.
Melissa tilted her head and glanced back over her shoulder.
" will the rain come in tonight , do you think , or by morning yeah I think so " she lightly smiled and tilted her body to the right and

To be continued again Im afraid........... (its sleepy time) but I shall try to finish this eventually I do promiss that.
edit on 29-11-2014 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

I am liking what I have read so far. Very well done!!!

Perhaps a reply to me when You enter another chapter?
I will return to read it as I am looking forward to more!!!
Later, Syx.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'd like to see another chapter as well!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
" will the rain come in tonight , do you think , or by morning yeah I think so " she lightly smiled and tilted her body to the right and that is when the universe blinked. It blinked for just a second, and while it is true that not too many people noticed it, Stephen had vanished in a mist of golden particles taking Melissa with him and it would be years before they were were ever seen again.

II

The cave where they slept was a smooth orange brown with walls of white gypsum and seemed to glow from an unseen light coming from the ceiling and centered on a white table in the middle of the room. The air was dense and breathable with a light scent of wood smoke coming from a small stone fire about ten feet from where they slept. It had burned down slowly during the night, and was glowing with an inner heat. Something in the distance made a fading lonesome screeching sound, and Stephen opened his eyes.
He smiled slightly and slowly sat upright reaching for his right foot under the large down comforter or "the quilty thing", as Melissa called it many times. He had slept well and felt rested and for the fist time since the encounter, he did not care where they were or why they were left here or even what the hell had actually happened. Here they were and here they would have to survive until either they returned or they could find their way out.
Stephen noticed a humming sound that permeated the walls and the floor and seemed to even shake the air somehow. It was an odd thing. He could feel it in his bones and and it seemed to come and go at times but was stronger this morning. He walked to the large sliver box that was placed to his left, reached in, and drew out two clay mugs and a white thermos of hot coffee bringing them over to where Melissa slept, snoring softly. He smiled again.

To be continued again ... and I have a feeling it will be much sooner this time also........

edit on 22-12-2014 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Wonderful! You are a good writer and I look forward to seeing more!!!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Yes I also Agree with Night Star here. You have a very good Writing Style!! Very Good Indeed!!!! Thanx for the notice on this!!
I appreciate it!!!
Syx.

new topics

top topics

join