It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why cows milk and cheese is no longer safe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: MikhailBakunin

The trends of life expectancy clearly debunk the idea that we're being "depopulated".

You should research Oestrogen and the chemicals that mimic them if you don't think we are being depopulated.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

cheese is far more toxic than any medicine givin to a cow.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

Again, the very fact that more people are alive and living for ever increasing lifespans shoots that idea out of the water.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The British medical association tested pasteurisation in 1927 or 28 and concluded it had no beneficial bacteria left in it.
Cows milk contains Inorganic calcium which lines our arteries and is the main cause of heart attack and strokes our bodies cannot use it.
Calcium is only needed as a trace mineral as 99% of it is in your bones and once you have fully grown you only need a small amount.
The enzyme Lactase which feeds on the sugar Lactose (which is around 8% of the milks content) in your colon stops being produced around the age of 45 (The age can vary for different people) when the body stops producing it then bad bacteria feed off of it and causes gas and further bad bacteria growth which has a knock on effect throughout the body
Milk contains 13 Phenols which the cow excretes in the milk, due to their toxicity humans can get asthma from these phenols.
Raw Milk is the only milk you can consume because of the enzymes in it but overall humans are quite simply only meant to drink human milk and the body doesn't need milk after the infant stage has been passed.
Oestrogen is used to turn men gay and this is how some legumes protect themselves
A worldwide campaign has raged since the 50s when scientists were asked to find chemicals that mimic womens oestrogen in the body they came up with Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (which is used in the majority of sudsing agents so shampoo toothpaste and coffee) Mercury (which is in a huge amount of fish, multiple vaccines and tattoo ink)
Bisphenol A (which is a chemical they add into plastic and used in heat printed receipts) There's another one called DHT or DTA I can't find it atm and I haven't come across it in my research either but it will be there somewhere.

Oestrogen replaces testosterone in the body, declining testosterone plays a role in declining aging and diseases cardiovascular, osteoporosis and prostate hypertrophy, prostate troubles are a nightmare for men from the age of 45 by the age of 60 50% of men will have trouble relating to their prostate take saw palmetto and borax to reverse these conditions as well as researching other cures do not go to your doctor he will give you a nappy and a toxic pill that will work on your prostate but kill something else in your body.
edit on 29-11-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Again, the very fact that more people are alive and living for ever increasing lifespans shoots that idea out of the water.

No not correct the hayflick limit determines that humans should live for 120 years,

The Zionists bought all the publishing companies and rewrote the history books and textbooks between 1920 and 1930, wars have been the main reason for a shortening lifespan but where there are no wars there are lots of communities throughout our world that have lived to 120 in fact the oldest recorded human was 172 when he died and there is a statue of him I think either in Scotland or wales not sure.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

great info
i have always thought that a person could live well on raw milk and honey but that by eating other foods we are put into a different state of being by bacteria from foods consumed. i have never tried it. lol

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

No not correct the hayflick limit determines that humans should live for 120 years,

"Limit" is the operative word here.

The Zionists bought all the publishing companies and rewrote the history books and textbooks between 1920 and 1930, wars have been the main reason for a shortening lifespan but where there are no wars there are lots of communities throughout our world that have lived to 120 in fact the oldest recorded human was 172 when he died and there is a statue of him I think either in Scotland or wales not sure.

Ok, you're clearly deluded if you seriously believe this.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Tamoxifen isn't a growth hormone.

It's an estrogen receptor blocker. You give it to people with breast cancer, it keeps the cancer cells from "seeing" estrogen, which slows their division

Yes to clarify IGF 1 works in conjunction with oestrogen to stimulate cell growth, Tamoxifen blocks the , The oestrogen receptor on the cancer cells wall. This might clear it up. www.ejnet.org... I notice the page is fairly emotive, but cows already produce large amounts of IGF 1 to help the calf grow at a high rate compared to us humans, all that Monsanto has done is made a synthetic patented it, and boosted milk production sometimes fivefold in the poor old cow. If this is not dicey I don't know what is. As the consumer I would not want to ingest high amounts of something which switches off naturally occurring cell death.
edit on 29-11-2014 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

and rhetoric so vehement normally means something else.
so because I don't agree with your thinking and am stating the truth and this goes against your views

we have the protocols of the elders of zion www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.truthtellers.org...

so I am assuming you don't understand the control of the illuminati over all that you think.

If your interested in fighting evil and ignorance then a really good starting point is to understand illuminati numerology this site is a pretty good start helpfreetheearth.com...

different societies have different meanings for numbers but the one that the illuminati use is 5 protects their life 6 and 9 are interchangeable and mean woman and man 11 is illuminati and are one better than god which is given the number 10
then 13 for devil although it really is 4 then other stuff.
so the best way to see the control through the publishing companies is to look for the numbers they all correlate with the numerology of the illuminati so times dates any number in any book is changed to suit the illuminati or Zionist way of thinking have a look and you will see it if you have an open mind that is of course you are welcome to go round and just tell people you don't agree with their way of thinking and that everyone else is delusional even though they come up with factual information.
also another way of seeing it is the control of football matches and horse racing its easiest to see it in the bigger horse race meetings but you will see the winners of the races go through the sequence 5 to 6 then on to 9 then 11 blah blah blah. its reported in the news bulletins everything times of goals scored certain players numbers on their shirts.

look at the numbers and you will see the world.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Thanks for your intelligent input, I would also add that, if females drink a lot of alcohol, the oestrogen gets turned into testosterone, and their libido skyrockets. If men drink, the testosterone gets turned into oestrogen, long term the men will grow breasts and actually will maintain a healthy head of hair until their liver gives up. Their sexual performance will diminish. How ironic.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

A friend of a friend had an accident with an angle grinder and he chopped off his manhood and he actually started turning into a girl growing breasts and stuff very sad story as he ended up taking his own life.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

originally posted by: dr1234

originally posted by: anonentity
I've often thought that if you force nature, you end up with a type of food that no longer does you the slightest bit of good, but will actually end up as a slow poison.

I'm not responding to your milk alarmism, but what in the world has made you always think this? It's flat out not true.

Have you actually bothered to read the web sites I have quoted?

Yes, but your blanket statement I qouted is ridiculous. Farming, in the most general sense, id messing with nature. So therefore all processed food is poison, according g to your alarmism. I specifically said I was responsing to your first statement, not the rest. Did you bother to read my comment?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ObsidianEclipse

Yes the trouble with soya is that it mimics oestrogen as well but hasn't got all the nasty's that cows milk has.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
There are a couple of falsehoods in the Original Post.

If a cow gives birth to a calf, you can remove the calf and she will keep producing for about 10 more months. There is nothing injurious about it; humans (European and central Asians) have been doing this for 6000 years.

A cow can be kept on and acre and a half of good pasture. And you sell a calf every couple of years....

Or you can live in Texas, where it is legal for a farmer to sell his own cows milk RAW.

It is called the green market, and you can get organic milk from organic cows. costs between $5 and $8 a gallon. Since it hasn't been pasteurized, it keeps for a couple of weeks in the fridge. Of course, the cream rises til it sours. But if you siphon off the cream, you can put it in a blender for about 5 minutes to make whipped cream and buttermilk, or beat the cream between 2 salted spatulas to make butter. We do it sometimes, but often we are too impatient to do it ourselves.

We use most of it as just whole milk. It's like drinking ice cream.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

If these links are your idea of a credible source then I've got bad news for you.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

If these links are your idea of a credible source then I've got bad news for you.

I did a check of firstly the countries with the highest consumption of milk per capita..chartsbin.com... Then I did a search of countries with the highest rates of Breast and Prostate cancer per capita. www.aneki.com... www.aneki.com...
For all those that think that this thread is alarmist drivel, all I can say is enjoy your milk shake. Just google country with highest milk consumption per capita.To get other sites.
edit on 30-11-2014 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I used This wikipedia page for milk consumption by nation; I used this webpage for national breast cancer rates by nation.

I'm calling out your claims right now. It's bunk.

Only 2 states hit the top 10 in both lists: Denmark and Montenegro.

But others, Like Lebanon; number 5 for breast cancer, number .... 81 for milk consumption.

Egypt is number 26 for breast cancer; it doesn't even top the first 100 for milk consumption.

Basically, the genetic pools with high rates of breast cancer include south America, West Europe, and a smattering across africa. THAT is a far better explanation of cancer than milk consumption. Nice try though.

My own nation, (USA) is the number 16 milk guzzler, but comes in # 61 in breast cancer.
edit on 1-12-2014 by tovenar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Milk and most dairy products are basically USELESS to humans. Allergens, and widespread lactose intolerance are for a reason. The human body does not adapt to the proteins well. Aside from cultures and pro-biotics in yogurt (many brands are high in sugar) I don't see the sense.

I had so many problems with dairy. I pulled myself off of it and feel ten times better daily. My digestion is perfect now and so is my immune response to everyday allergens like dust, mold, etc.

Dairy is also highly caloric and saturated fat. Fats are good, but dairy is the high end of the spectrum. It just doesn;t seem worth it other than it's good tasting, which it is. Who doesn't love cheese?

Milk is also one of those irritants to a lot of people who may not even know they are intolerant. It slowly breaks you down over time with no apparent allergic reaction like hives or swelling, like a true "allergen".
edit on 1-12-2014 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tovenar

I used This wikipedia page for milk consumption by nation; I used this webpage for national breast cancer rates by nation.

I'm calling out your claims right now. It's bunk.

Only 2 states hit the top 10 in both lists: Denmark and Montenegro.

But others, Like Lebanon; number 5 for breast cancer, number .... 81 for milk consumption.

Egypt is number 26 for breast cancer; it doesn't even top the first 100 for milk consumption.

Basically, the genetic pools with high rates of breast cancer include south America, West Europe, and a smattering across africa. THAT is a far better explanation of cancer than milk consumption. Nice try though.

My own nation, (USA) is the number 16 milk guzzler, but comes in # 61 in breast cancer.

I f you look at the U.S.A and include Minnesota and Wisconsin, the highest milk consumers in the States, I think its Minnesota that doesn't include its breast cancer rate into the National . But these States are basically populated by western Europeans. and have very high rates. So when looking at the map areas where their is high lactose intolerance, like China. The incidence of Breast Prostate and heart disease is insignificant. But Denmark Belgium U.K. have staggering high rates. One in eight males will get Prostate the same goes for females with regard to breast cancers. These are not the main cause of death, its heart disease, and strokes, Even the medical profession agree that the main cause of this is caused by the high Triglycerides from dairy produce.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Well at least you looked. there's a whole lot more to it than a couple of websites and If your not open to researching this and talking to people who all contribute to the bigger picture with first hand experiences then ignorance is bliss.

I'm not asking you to believe this offhand but to view things with a little more discretion, knowledge is only accumulated over a period of years the pieces always fall in at a later date once you are on the true path.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join